Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5rating 3.71rating 3.71

Latest Review about 2 years ago

Kate B.
Livingston, TX
FORD E250 VAN
01/02/2015 Category: Service
Took a lotta time
I deducted one star because of the time involved. I really believe I was 'forgotten'. For a routine oil change and checkup, it took over two hours. I was early for my 8:30 appointment, and it was almost 11:00 when I final drove out. Not until I asked about my vehicle did it suddenly materialize as done. I know construction is going on, so that probably slowed down the works, but I would have appreciated an update since I was sitting in the waiting room.

AH

Ronald M.
FORD EXPLORER
12/31/2014 Category: Service
Took care of problem
The Service Adjuster Mark listened to our needs and had the car fixed correctly.

KG
Katlin Nicole G.
FORD FIESTA
12/30/2014 Category: Sales
Clean and professional
Compared to other dealerships we saw that day, this one cared about use and what we could afford instead of the sale. Thank you so much for being a part of my first car!!

Benjamin H.
12/26/2014 Category: Service
Good Communication
Good Communication

ZS
Zeke S.
12/22/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service
Overall customer service was very good. They were able to meet my needs and took the time to explain the different options to me.

TF
Thomas J F.
12/21/2014 Category: Service
good service
Staff was friendly and they were more than willing to give rides. They estimated one hour to change my oil and rotate the tires. Two hours later...would have been nice to know that it was going way over the estimate.

DY
Dareen L Y.
12/19/2014 Category: Service
Service Dept. Director
Had a little hiccup in communication with the service writer but things were taken care of by Tracy. He went above and beyond. Very much appreciated the way he handled our situation.

EB
Ed B.
MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS GS
12/18/2014 Category: Service
Good but not a 5.
Need current magazines in waiting area .

KR
Kenneth R.
12/16/2014 Category: Sales
Overall good service besides being a tad too pushy on the extra warranty and maintenance package they wanted to sell us.

AG
Annamarie G.
FORD EXPLORER
12/15/2014 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and prompt.
Dropped my car off for service and was attended right away. I was shuttled to work and back with no problems. Thanks

AD

Vincent G.
FORD MUSTANG GT
12/12/2014 Category: Service
excellent service
service tech were professional.

Lennis E S.
12/11/2014 Category: Service
Fix transmission
Ok

AK
Ashley K.
12/10/2014 Category: Service
Great service, Joe was very nice and made me feel like I wasn't being taken advantage of as a woman at a dealership

BC
Brittany C.
12/08/2014 Category: Sales
They were willing to help me figure out all of my options so I can make the best choice for me and my finances.
Service was good. My salesman needed a little bit of extra help from another, but everyone was great and willing to work with us.

LH
Linda L H.
North Fork, CA
12/06/2014 Category: Service
Auto Repair
Mark was very helpful and knew what he was doing.

Deborah K R.
FORD EDGE
12/04/2014 Category: Service
Quick and easy oil change
I dropped my car off without an appointment for an oil change. It was ready fairly quickly. The only downside was that when I went to pick it up, they couldn't find my paperwork even though I had called to make sure it was done.

JE