Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5rating 3.71rating 3.71
3.7

Latest Review over 2 years ago

Robin L R.
FORD ESCAPE
buying my car
There was no pressure to buy. Salesman was polite,friendly and professional. They answered all my questions.

Alicia M.
Clovis, CA
FORD EXPLORER
01/02/2015 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly!
Everyone I dealt with was efficient personable and great! Will definitely keep going back.

AW
Albert E W.
FORD FOCUS
Future Ford
Friendly, efficient and helpful.

Jacqueline S.
FORD MUSTANG
Treated With Respect
This was a very pleasant experience. No pressure at all. Felt very comfortable. I was made to feel as if I were just making new friends. The salesman was very informative.

ES
Estelle S.
auto maintenance
in and out as fast as possible and work done correctly

GG
George F G.
01/01/2015 Category: Service
Fast service with friendly crew.
I wait for my car for routine service. This was the fastest in-and-out I have experienced.

Liz S.
FORD EXPEDITION
Oil Change
I didn't have to wait too long for my oil change. I would come more often if it weren't so expensive. I had a coupon. It is good to be able to get a ride if needed.

Robert M C.
Oakhurst, CA
FORD FIESTA
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Profetional and courtious
As always got me in and out quickly.

Cynthia S.
MERCURY MOUNTAINEER
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Always a Pleasure!
All of the staff at Future Ford is such a pleasure to deal with! It's hard to keep smiling when dealing with the public as you do--yet you manage to treat me as a special customer! Thank you!

PT
Pauline M T.
FORD ESCAPE
12/28/2014 Category: Sales
Pauline Trainer
I was shown several vehicles and Mike found one that fit my needs. He listened to me. I had a very pleasant experience.

LA
Lonnie R A.
Quick Lane was quick
Every few months I have my Ford vehicles serviced at dealerships and each time it usually takes hours just to get the oil changed and fluid's checked. It is usually a frustrating experience when other quick lube service centers get it done in a matter of minutes while you're sitting in your car; however, this past week I had the service done at Future Ford quick lane and it was quick. Everyone is busy these days and time is precious. It sure was helpful to get the service done within the hour. I really appreciated the fast reliable service and will return to Future Ford for future service.

DJ
Douglas B J.
FORD EDGE
responsive customer service
Service reps were great.

Jeffry C.
Outstanding Service Every Time
Ford did a great job of taking care of us and getting our vehicle serviced promptly.

Steve B.
The Best Service
The Quicklane is what I need... In and out.

AA
Alberto A.
Selma, CA
fast
no appointment needed and fast service even during the lunch houre

AF
Abraham F.
FORD C-MAX HYBRID
Top notch work.
Always do a good job and friendly.

NK
Nancy K.
FORD FOCUS
great follow up!
good service with my tires!

Sarah Leann H.
FORD EXPLORER
12/26/2014 Category: Sales
Great place to go get a new vechicle!
They made it super easy to pick out my new Explorer. Everyone there was super friendly and made my experience a very nice one.

Joy L M.
Sunnyvale, CA
12/26/2014 Category: Service
New Car Purchase
Steve was a great sales rep! No hastle, listened to my needs and opinions, and didn't attempt to push anything on me. Answered all of my questions and walked my through every step without any fuss. Thanks!

WE