Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5rating 3.71rating 3.71

Latest Review about 2 years ago

LC
Lee James C.
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Stood and waited
Usually very efficient, it took a while (3-5 min.) for staff to greet me. 3 on their computers in their booths and a couple walking around... once greeted it was 4-5 star. Cashier was especially friendly. Service up to this event has been 5-star. I'm sure this was an anomaly. I am very pleased with Future Ford overall.

BW
Bruce A W.
Ventura, CA
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Ryan was fast and knowledgable
If I am leaving my truck for more than two hours I would expect a ride home and pick up when done
Also every car I have owned if I take in to dealer it comes back washed this time it was given to me with mudd added

JO
Janet O.
12/19/2014 Category: Service
They returned my truck dirty.
They forgot my mileage sticker, and they drove my truck though large mud puddles.

Samantha M W.
Oakhurst, CA
FORD FUSION
12/17/2014 Category: Sales
details matter
I wish I would have been provided more clear information on the car I was getting.

Jeff G.
Prather, CA
FORD ESCAPE
12/17/2014 Category: Service
Maintenance
Please provide accurate communication to customer about the service/repair.

TN
Terran N.
FORD FIESTA
12/16/2014 Category: Service
oil change took too long
My son met me and we went to lunch. I thought my oil change would be done in the hour we were gone. It wasn't even started. I also wish I had bought windshield wipers, sometimes they are suggested. They were not and I didn't think of it.

SG
Steve G.
Jackson, WY
11/30/2014 Category: Service
Wanted to charge $ 400 plus to change a hose that was not the problem. Only looked further after I told them it was not the problem.

GM
Gilbert S M.
FORD F250 PICKUP
11/29/2014 Category: Service
Have to service vehicle there
It took a while to get a service advisor waited for awhile maybe because there's construction around

TT
Troy T.
Sanger, CA
11/28/2014 Category: Service
two days for door ajar sensor
I called on friday for a door jar sensor. I told them there was a tbs on it. I thought that maybe they would look into it and order parts for it before they actually saw my vehicle. NOPE. I took my vehicle in, 3 hours later called me and told me they didn't have the parts and were going to have to keep the vehicle another day. He told me it was going g to be done by 10:00 in the morning. I went there at 11:00 and was informed that the car was not going to be ready until 1:00 or at the latest 2:00. It was ready at 2:15.

Cassandra C.
FORD FUSION
11/26/2014 Category: Service
Come here all the time
I always bring my car here for any problems... The only thing I had a problem with was that the original mechanic they had working on my car to find out why I couldnt start my car couldnt find the problem. The problem was the battery.... I was without a car for basically 2 days because of the battery. This is too long for a battery problem.

Mike H.
FORD F250 PICKUP
11/17/2014 Category: Service
they are very freindly
The special they have on oil change isn't really a special if they charge extra for oil gasket. And you should be able to use your rewards points when ever you want even if it is so called sale price. We earned the points right?

LV
Lorraine V.
MERCURY MOUNTAINEER
11/16/2014 Category: Service
Gone before it's Time
all of the folks i have worked with have been pleasant and made my experience good. My recommendation for disposing of a vehicle would be more streamlined.

David S.
11/10/2014 Category: Service
The Works
Was told it would take 2 to 2 1/2 hours. It took well over 3 hours. Large electronic sign in waiting area says there's a $10 rebate for The Works, but the fine, FUZZY , UNREADABLE print says the deal ended August 31. It should be removed. No one went over results/findings with me. Was on your website the night prior and someone from your company IM'd me. He could NOT even tell me the cost of an oil change. He was supposed to have someone call me first thing Sat, and they NEVER did. I was extremely disappointed with this service experience.

Mark S.
11/06/2014 Category: Service
Inconsistent Service
The vivt was very good. Prompt courteous service. Prior visits have been less so. Poor quality work, poor communication with service reps, no follow up when they said they would, did not seem to have interest in doing a thorough job and did not seem to care whether you brought your car there or no. It was bad enough that I take my service and maintenance elsewhere.

Judy Ann S.
11/06/2014 Category: Service
Service Oil Change
I went the other day to get an oil change, they said it would take an hour but took 2 hours and i had to walk outside to check on my car, and it had been sitting there done and no one told me. other than that the experience was good one

MJ
Michael H J.
FORD EDGE
11/03/2014 Category: Service
Took to long, to many trips
Took to long, to many trips. car came back dirty each time.

GK
Greg P K.
11/03/2014 Category: Service
Professionalism is not just a word it's a action
Finally after a few long heated discussions things worked out fine.
The way it should of been from the get go.
Matthew Lewis was understanding and a excellent addition to the establishment.

Cliffton L W.
FORD F350 PICKUP
11/03/2014 Category: Service
Service is currently under construction
The service is very slow. Had my truck for a week. Three days to diagnose problem. Dust everywhere. I think the new construction has limited their service

WM
William L M.
FORD EDGE
11/01/2014 Category: Service
repairs
customer friendly and courteous. must take more time to listen to customer more closely.
this if the second time i have taken my 2011 edge for the same problem.

GF
Gertrud F.
FORD ESCAPE
10/22/2014 Category: Service
Good Experience
I was pleased with the service writer, I chose a shuttle ride home and the driver was friendly, the work was done in a timely manner.