Latest Review over 3 years ago

John W.
FORD FIESTA
12/19/2014 Category: Service
Service department seemed very unorganized and did not seem like customer service was the utmost of importance.

Sandra M.
Madera, CA
MERCURY MOUNTAINEER
12/11/2014 Category: Service
Oil Change
I had an oil change and a car wash. I received a call saying that my car was ready at 4:00 pm I got there around 4:50 to pick up my car and it wasn't ready, so I had to wait another 15min until it was finished. The previous day I also took my other car in for an oil change and to replace my wipers, received a call to say my car was ready. I got there and it was ready but the wiper were not replaced so I had to wait again and pay again which I didn't like and I left work to pick up my car which I should have been back within 1/2 hr and I wasn't my boss was a bit annoyed with me because it took longer. So I wasn't a happy customer.

Cathy S.
FORD RANGER
11/26/2014 Category: Service
when for the trifectra
Came in Monday returned Tuesday, returned Thursday , all problems solved by Friday. I fixed the senor problem, return had codes take off. I found leak in the system had that fix on Thursday. At this time I pass on the recommend.

Charles W W.
FORD FUSION
11/26/2014 Category: Service
Poor service this time
Hi Tracy,
I brought my car in yesterday for the works and I was very disappointed in the service I was given. When my wife and I game in, there was only 1 advisor (that we could see) in the lane. It took over 10 minutes for him to ask if we had been waited on. We said no and he said just a minute and I’ll be with you. When he came to the car we handed him this e-mail and said we would like the works. He ask “do you have a coupon”? I said I thought this e-mail was the coupon. We then showed him a couple of recall notices we had and he said we would have to leave the vehicle all day for those and we said never mind. We would take care of them another time. We then showed him that the weather stripping along the back window was loose again and told him it was the second time. He said he would take care of it. We asked him “how long it would take? And he said the computers were down but it should be done in an hour to an hour and a half. We told him we would be going to Carl’s and would be right back.
We arrived back in about 45 minutes and went to the waiting room. After waiting another hour I went and told him we were back and he said the computers were down and it was taking a little longer and I said fine I just wanted him to know we were there. At about 10:30 I asked him how much longer and he ask what kind of car was it? I told him a 2010 Ford Fusion and he said I’ll go find it myself. When he came back he went into his office and picked up the keys and said are these yours? I said yes and he said let me close out the ticket and he would meet me at the cashier.
After paying for the car we went and ask for someone to bring it up and a very nice young man went and got the car.
To our surprise even though the email says an exterior carwash was included the car was not washed. When we got to the store we opened the trunk and the weather stripping had not been touched.
I bought the car from Future Ford and have always had it serviced there. I have always been happy until the last two times. The last time was the cashier and this time it was the service advisor and the workmanship. I guess I’ll have to take my car somewhere else to be taken care of.
I wanted you to know what happened and that if I get a survey I would not respond to it favorably.

Chuck Williams

Rodolfo J C.
FORD EXPLORER
11/23/2014 Category: Service
Leak got Worse
I took in my car for the Works. My vehicle had a few leaks the size of a quarter. Now I have streaks of oil in my driveway. They also dinged my car door & the paint came off.

Jess H.
Sanger, CA
FORD EXPEDITION
10/27/2014 Category: Service
I brought my 2007 Expedition in for an oil change-the Works pkg. When I picked my truck up they told me I have a coolant leak. I asked what/where from? The guy told me they had no one "qualified" to check it out thoroughly. Also told me the guys that work on Saturdays are "low on the ladder" and they are working their way up! They aren't really qualified. GREAT!!!! I bring my truck there all the time and now that statement really makes me think twice!

Josh F.
FORD EDGE
10/20/2014 Category: Service
disapointed
Future Ford called me to set up an appoint for a quick lube for 29.99. I agreed and made the appointment for Saturday @ 11:45. When I arrived the price jumped up $15.00, when I was about to leave they said they would honor the $29 price. When I picked up the car and got home I notice that the tires were not rotated. The only way I know this is because I had taken a picture of the right front tire last week to file a police report when we were ran into the curb. Unfortunately there is no telling how often this happen. Up until this weekend I would have rated you guys a 5. I should review on google and yelp to make sure others are cautious.

JE
Julie E.
FORD FIESTA
10/15/2014 Category: Service
People are friendly....
I had my car towed in, it took a few days for to complete the work. When I went into pick it up it wouldn't start. Apparently a cable wasn't connected properly, so I had to get a ride to work, since I had already turned back in the rental car. Picked it up later that day. Would've thought they would at least wash it for me. It was filthy, covered in a film of dust from their construction work.

BL
Barry L.
Kings Canyon Natl Park, CA
FORD MUSTANG
10/01/2014 Category: Service
Very frustrating experience
I believe I have submitted in writing no less then twice already the frustrations I experienced at your dealership. Please check your records. I will not be using your dealership again and I wiill advise other people to use a different dealership.

LC
Lusty Ann C.
FORD ESCAPE
09/29/2014 Category: Service
customer service
I stood at service center to drop my car off for 10 min waiting for some one while many men with future ford shirts walked by without asking if i had been helped. I had a 1pm appointment and my car wasnt ready till 315. Was happy when i bought car but i dont feel the same now.

NA
Nora A.
NISSAN ALTIMA
09/25/2014 Category: Sales
Bought an Used Vehicle
I realize that my purchase was a little difficult and not all purchases are going to be smooth but I have to say that even though I was a little rough I still ended up purchasing a vehicle from your lot and when I was ready to take the vehicle home ( and I realize that it was almost closing) washing and cleaning the car was a rush and I was not satisfied with that because if I wanted a rush I could have gone through a car wash. I also asked my saleman if I would get a fill up on my vehicle and he said "we only do that for our NEW vehicles" REALLY....I bought a vehicle from FUTURE FORD a full tank of gas would have been a nice regardless if it was USED or NEW. I took my vehicle spending over $14,000 and still had to go put gas before I made it home. Would you be happy.

D
Donald P Dick Air
FORD F150 PICKUP
09/25/2014 Category: Service
Multiple trips - no solution to problems
They took my car in 3 times. The only successful service performed was the regular oil change.
I have repeatedly complained about a thumping in my power windows, no solution.
I have had repeated A/C noise and performance complaints, no solution.
I have faith in Future Ford correcting the problems, I'm just losing my patience. The site won't let me leave without a recommendation, so I will be saying NO, until I can feel more confident my solutions will be properly addressed

Tom B.
FORD F250 PICKUP
09/13/2014 Category: Service
cannot find problem
unable to advise or fix problem to my satisfaction. will pursue elsewhere.

LG
Larry G.
FORD F350 PICKUP
09/02/2014 Category: Service
Usually good this time not so much
Did not put dual wheels back on correctly. And was way too much trouble to get them fixed. Also spilled DEF on side of truck and did not clean up.

JO
Janet O.
FORD F150 PICKUP
08/31/2014 Category: Service
not, no personalized service
This is the first time I have had a bad review here but overall it's ok