Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Continue reading recommended reviews

CR
Chris R.
Lewiston, MN
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
03/11/2019
Brake line
It is nice to know that Gordie's of Winona Minnesota price gouges their customers. They had to replace my right front brake caliper and charged me $150 for the caliper. I called the place they said they got it from and it was $69.95 for the caliper that they needed. I will not be coming back.!!! What a crock!

J L.
Winona, MN
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.