Overview

Overall Rating 4.7/5Overall Rating 4.7/5Overall Rating 4.7/5Overall Rating 4.7/5Overall Rating 4.7/5
4.7

(853 Reviews)

ReScore Reviews™ (1)

ReScore
Overall Rating 5.0/5Overall Rating 5.0/5Overall Rating 5.0/5Overall Rating 5.0/5Overall Rating 5.0/5
Original
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5
97% Would Recommend
Latest Review 6 days ago

Reviews

Our goal is to provide the most accurate picture of a business's online reputation. To provide the most accurate picture, we use an automated algorithm to help us recommend reviews that are most valuable for visitors to our site. Reviews that are recommended may ultimately become "not recommended" and vice versa based on continued updates and learning from our algorithm. Reviews that are verified through the business point of sale system may post immediately to the recommended reviews section of our site, however, based on the application of our automated algorithm, may become "not recommended".

Continue reading recommended reviews


EW
Elizabeth W.
Winona, MN
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
Overall Rating 5.0/5Overall Rating 5.0/5Overall Rating 5.0/5Overall Rating 5.0/5Overall Rating 5.0/5
11/15/2020
Fast& Nice
I had an oil change at Gordies.My first impression, they opened the door for me. I use a cane, & that was so nice. I was in& out in a half hour. I would definitely say I got 5☆ service.

JL
J L.
Winona, MN
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.