Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Convenient location, quality service.
Quick response to servicing, as I was waiting in lounge. I appreciated concern for my time.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

thank you very much for your recent visit we look forward to your next visit thank you for the survey

GB
Gary B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Very Good Service
Very good service, as usual.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

thankyou very much for the great response to the survey we look forward to your next visit

TW
Tami W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Scheduling system is flawed
I am unhappy that I schedule and appointment and the store was closed. Big waste of time
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

thank you for your recent visit we are very sorry for the mix up on the date of your visit we saw you made the appointment on line for the 4th we tried to notify you that we were closed the number that we have a gentleman answered the phone and told us we had the wrong no we do look forward to your next visit

Mary C.
Jeromesville, OH
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
Very friendly staff! Great customer service!
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

thank you for the recent servey and thank you for your recent visit we look forward to your next visit

PP
Paige P.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Graham Hyundai
I always have excellent service, and can trust Graham's to take care of my auto needs.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

TI
Terry I.
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Graham Hyundai
I am on my fourth Hyundai and I love them. I always get a fair deal and I am pleased withe the service. I could sell Hyundais I like tham so well.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

thank you for your business we are to see everything went as expected

07/06/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and Thorough
Brought our vehicle in for a problem. They fixed it in the time they estimated. It was covered under warranty so no charge to us and we got a nice clean car back.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

thank you for completeing the survey your complete satisfaction is very important to us

MK
Mary K.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
good prompt service
the coffee is always on with snacks,the surroundings are clean and comfortable
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

thank you for your recent vist a 5 star rating is very important to us it tells us we are doing our job we look forward to your next visit

Joyce A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Graham employees always greet you with a smile and estimate the length of time you might have to wait. If a problem is detected during service, they let you know what the issue is, the cost and any additional wait time. They are professional, polite and thorough.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

thank you for your recent visit and thank you for the five star we look forward to your next visit

NK
Nancy K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, professional service.
Friendly, professional service.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

thank you very much for the five star review complete satisfaction is very important to us at graham hyundai

James S.
Lexington, OH
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Disappointing service
Routine maintenance should eliminate not create maintenance problems
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

hello pleae contact me as soon as possible to discuss what we can do better for your next visit

06/26/2018 Category: Service
Quick and painless
Easy to schedule, appointment quick
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

thank you for your recent visit thank you for the five star customer satisfaction is very important to us

John R.
Mount Vernon, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/25/2018 Category: Service
First time for service
Very busy at service desk when I arrived. Need someone to acknowledge customer when first coming into the facility. Once communication/service was started everything was very good.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

thank you for the 4 star wew are happy to see your visit went well

Bethany H.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Tucson
They always take care of my car when I get the oil changed. But last time they did forget to wash it. That was a bummer because I didn’t have time to do so before we left for vacation the next day. Other than that they do a very well job.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

thank you for your recent visit we hope all went well
customer satisfaction is very important

KA
Kathleen A.
Perrysville, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, polite service !
The people who work there that I dealt with were pleasant and polite and gave me a full run down on the vehicle, after providing the service.
Thank you!
Kathy A.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

thank you very much for the 5 star rating your complete satisfaction is very important to us

Tim S.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/15/2018 Category: Service
quick service
Dropped off vehicle after hours and got a call early next morning that it was ready.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

thank you very much for your five star rating we look forward to your next visit

Butler, OH
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Dreaded oil change wasn't so bad!
They were friendly, got me in on time and actually I was done before the estimated time which was great!!!
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

thank yo very much for your 4 star survey we look forward to your next visit

KK
Keith K.
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Took my car in for oil change. They did a fine job

thank you for the 5 star rating complete satisfaction is very important

Sheri B.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Car wash
The only thing that bothered me about my experience was that the serviceman came to get me and told me my car was ready then when I went to the carport he asked if I wanted it washed, which I thought was a bit late. When someone tells me my car is ready, I expect that it’s ready not to be asked if I wanted another service to it. So I had to wait some more. In looking at it at first glance I noticed the bird poop that was on it before the wash was still there. I think the service people should ask when I’m checking in my vehicle if I want it washed. I had to take my car down the street to another car wash and get the bird poop off and re-wash it. Over-all real good experience.

thankyou for the 4 star rating thank you for the feed back on the car wash

Marlene B.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Everything was fine. I arrived early and the car was not washed but that was Ok. I was anxious to get going. Why don't you put a "not applicable" on your survey? I did not stay at the dealer while the car was serviced, a friend took me to the gym to work out so how could I evaluate your facililties.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

thank you very much for the 4 star rating your complete satisfaction is very important