Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Richard C.
Royse City, TX
05/22/2016 Category: Service
Always friendly and accommodating
Free car wash was a wonderful suprise thank you
Pat W., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 05/23/2016

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, on behalf of myself and our service staff, for your recent service visit.  We look for to continuing to maintain and service your vehicle's  service needs.  We appreciate your business.

PL
Pamela L.
Celeste, TX
05/21/2016 Category: Service
Excellent customer care and service.
We have been using Greenville Hyundai for all our service needs for the past 10+ years. Small town friendly atmosphere and great service keep us coming back.
Pat W., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 05/23/2016

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, on behalf of myself and our service staff, for your recent service visit.  We look forward to continuing to service and maintain your vehicle's service needs.  We appreciate your business.

LR
Larry R.
2016 Hyundai Azera
05/19/2016 Category: Service
Pat W., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 05/20/2016

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, on behalf of our service staff and myself, for your recent service visit.  We look forward to maintaining and servicing your vehicle's future service needs.  We appreciate your business, thank you again.

2016 Hyundai Elantra

Paul B.
Caddo Mills, TX
05/16/2016 Category: Service
Poor service
Every time I have brought my car to this dealership, they leave the inside of my car extremely dirty and then I have to pay someone else to detail it. I have given several chances and will not give anymore. This last time, when they scraped the oil change reminder sticker off of my windshield, they got white flakes all over the inside of my car and now I have to once again have it detailed. This is costing me money I do not have and it's a big hassle.
Bob S., Service director from Greenville Hyundai responded on 06/17/2016

i would like to take a min. to say i sorry your visit was bad. i will assure you i have made some changes there and the problem should be fix. if you just try us again you will see. you can also call me anytime i am the director of service.

thanks
bob schille
972.748.6216

Terri M.
Farmersville, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/23/2016 Category: Service
Factory service, when I needed it, at an affordable price.
On my way home from a round trip to Austin I wanted service immediately. The oil change was due and I always have the dealership do it since it's a reasonable price and no one knows the car better than them. I called ten minutes from the shop and asked if they could get me in and out quickly. They said yes. I was quickly greeted, serviced and head home with peace of mind. Thanks Greenville Hyundai!
Eric B. from Greenville Hyundai responded on 04/27/2016

it should be perfect all the time !! thanks for the business

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/15/2016 Category: Service
They don't pressure us into unneeded items and give us breaks on prices.
None
Pat W., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 05/03/2016

I would like to thank you, on behalf of myself and our service staff, for your recent service visit. We look forward to maintaining and servicing your vehicle's future needs.  We appreciate your business.

TW
Thomas W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/13/2016 Category: Service
nice people friendly
Quality service
Pat W., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 05/03/2016

I would like to thank you, on my behalf and our service staff, for your recent service visit.  We look forward to maintaining and servicing your vehicle's future service needs.  We appreciate your business.

AMANDA M.
03/26/2016 Category: Service
It was a great buying experience!
Pat W., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 05/03/2016

I would like to thank you, on behalf of myself and our service staff, for your recent service visit.  We look forward to maintaining and servicing your vehicle's future service needs.  We appreciate your business.

LOLA S.
03/25/2016 Category: Service
Sonata Service
My appointment was effortless. The staff was professional and courteous. My car was ready before the estimated completion time. Great service.

TOMMY M.

02/01/2016 Category: Service
Oil Change
As usual, great job.
Kenneth P. from Greenville Hyundai responded on 02/02/2016

Thanks for your feed back

Kenneth Phillips

Kenneth P. from Greenville Hyundai responded on 02/09/2016

Thank you from the Greenville Hyundai Service Staff

2010 Hyundai Tucson
01/14/2016 Category: Service
IT IS NOT SO GREAT.
UNHAPPY AFTER LAST VISIT. PROBABLY WILL NOT RETURN.

Scott H.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
01/13/2016 Category: Service
sleazy used car dealers operation
I had a $22 oil change and $5 off cabin air filter and $5 off engine air filter. I have been buying multiple cars and coming to this dealership for many years. The charge was $142.44 and I asked about my coupon and he said "I applied another coupon that was better which brought the total to $79.35”. How does a $22 oil change and 2 air filters come to $79.35. That's because there was a $19.79 labor charge for 1 filter and a $24.63 labor charge for the 2nd filter AND a $8.17 charge for Frigi-fresh. I did NOT want $8.17 for air scent and $45 labor charge to change 2 air filter is bizarre! This is deceptive practice and pricing.

LJ

Campbell, TX
2010 Hyundai Tucson
12/05/2015 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
NEW OWNERSHIP HAS BEEN A PLUS HERE. NEW SALES PERSONS ARE MORE FRIENDLY AND WE STILL HAVE THE SAME GREAT SERVICE PEOPLE THAT I TRUST WITH MY CAR.
Kenneth P. from Greenville Hyundai responded on 12/07/2015

Greenville Hyundai

JERRY A.
Emory, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/31/2015 Category: Service
Great Service!!!
Once again my Hyundai was serviced promptly and completely. Very courteous staff! Always great service.
Kenneth P. from Greenville Hyundai responded on 11/02/2015

10/29/2015 Category: Service
The staff
Awesome
Kenneth P. from Greenville Hyundai responded on 10/29/2015

Thank you very much, dont foget lunch is on me, have great time

Service Director GreenvilleHyundai