Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Jesse P.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and prompt service

RE
Rebecca E.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Good service & easy wait time w/appointment
Appreciated the safety recall/checkup. Good service and brief wait time offered.
Thanks very much!

Barbara H.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
The service department was friendly. They immediately found the problem and addressed it.
Very friendly atmosphere. No hassle service. Clean and orderly waiting room and overall cleanliness.

Joe M.
Pottsboro, TX
03/12/2019 Category: Service
The service I get when I'm there is very good. No reason to go anywhere else. I live in Forney, and don't mind going to Greenville Hyundai.

Joe M.
Pottsboro, TX
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Service was in a timely manner and everyone was very kind and thoughtful.

PM
Patsy M.
Saltillo, TX
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Just like Hyundai.
Friendly staff. Convenient location. Didn't have to wait long.

HH
Horace H.
Commerce, TX
03/07/2019 Category: Service
It is not due to the don't care attitude
I am very disappointed in their service and lack of service.
Tracey E., Loylaty & Quality Control Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

I spoke with the customer and they outlined their concerns to me again. We take customer feed back on our services seriously and customer safety in their vehicles is the highest priority for us. The Service Director and General Manager have been appraised of the situation and the customers concern.

Tracey Fentum
Loyalty & Quality Control Manager
786-302-7650

TH
Theresa H.
Wills Point, TX
03/06/2019 Category: Service
OIL change
dropped car off, NO appt. Got oil change, quick service!

Shirley M.
Sulphur Springs, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Courteous, efficient
So far I have been very pleased with my dealings with this dealership; much more than the prior Greenville group.

ER
Eric R.
Yantis, TX
Always great service
I’ve always been treated well and my issues addressed

NE
Norman E.
Quinlan, TX
OK
OK I am still waiting for my replacement oil filter cover which I was told was ordered. 214-319-0626

Carol W.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Garrett made sure I had a car to drive while mine was in their shop. He was was very polite and good my car taken care of. Great people at this dealership.

LR
Larry R.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Professional, friendly staff.
Everyone we dealt with was very friendly and handled us in a professional and timely manner.

Jamie W.
Caddo Mills, TX
2014 Hyundai Veloster
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
I love the way they always take care of right the first time.

03/01/2019 Category: Service
Funny noises
My car is under warranty all of a sudden making a funny noise when I kill it. They say it's normal...bi don't kno how when it wasn't doing it when I got it.. Feels like they didn't want to look into it. 😠😠

Atlanta, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/27/2019 Category: Service
The people
Whether you’re buying a car or just having your car serviced, you are treated like a VIP.

PD

Shannon G.
Dallas, TX
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly service
Job well done. Better than any other dealer I know of in N Texas.

WJ
Wilmagene J.
Commerce, TX
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisor Garrett and the Service Department
My experience with the Service Department is great! My Service Advisor Garrett was very nice and friendly. It was a pleasure to have my vehicle needs and concerns handled by him. Garrett and the department's customer service was excellent and my vehicle is running great! Thank You