Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Janet B.
Lone Oak, TX
12/25/2018 Category: Service
you fixed it
Tracy makes this dealership GREAT. She call me immediately and explained the problem. Her prompt reaction to my concerns show me just how munch Hyundai Greenville cares that I am satisfied.

12/25/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
I trusted this dealership. I feel they cheated me by sending me a $20 off coupon. Then they increased the price by $20.
That is how I feel. Maybe others had a better experience.
Tracey E., Loylaty & Quality Control Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

On looking into this we found that the previous oil changes referred to were being discounted every time and without a discount voucher being applied so it looked on the ticket like a lower price for the oil change but it was actually the discounted price, which is why this time it looks as if the price had been put up and then the discount applied

Tracey Fentum

IT WAS GREAT.

Jack D.
Wills Point, TX
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Garrett was great and tried very hard to satisfy my service needs.

Atlanta, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and follow up, no pressure
We've found their customer service to be consistent. They were very thorough when we took the car in for it's check up and they followed up to see if there were any problems after our visit.

RT
Rachel T.
Quinlan, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Caring
I love how they were concerned about the safety let me take a rental and didn't stop the. Process until they found the problem. Then when it came time for payment they did everything they could to make it as low as possible for my payment!

Chad B.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Dustin was very personal and friendly. Quick service experience

PD
Perla D.
Rowlett, TX
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Regular maintenance
Fast and great service

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Service department personnel were outstanding.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Low pressure/Laid back atmosphere
I love that when I walk in they talk to me like they have known me forever. It’s a laid back and friendly atmosphere. I had a windshield repaired and they warned me ahead of time it could take a little bit to get the windshield in, it ended up not taking long at all, once in they messaged me and told me to bring it when it was most convenient for me. Brought it in and it was repaired and looks great! Overall I have not had a bad experience yet with Greenville Hyundai and would recommend their dealership to anyone!! I’ve had a great buying experience, first oil change, and repair!!

Carissa B.
2008 Hyundai Tiburon
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful
They were quick to help me very efficient

Denton, TX
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Everyone here is professional, friendly, helpful, and really goes above and beyond.

MT
Michael T.
Quinlan, TX
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Service after the sale.
I am a very satisfied customer for service after the sale on our Sonata. Necessary works and updates were completed in a timely manner and as promised. Loaner car provided. Thank you Dustin and service department for your efforts and expertise on the service and follow up of our Sonata. We value the quality service and customer satisfaction.. Thank you.

ER
Eric R.
Yantis, TX
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and very helpful!
I've been to Greenville Hyundai on three different occasions and they are always friendly and helpful.

WG

Kimberly W.
Alba, TX
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Employees are courteous
Each and every employee I've dealt with has always been so courteous and knowledgeable

HB
Henry B.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
👍

Shirley W.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
It"s the people that make a company.....
Being the month of nov.[birthday] the oil change was supposed to be complimentary....we didn"t know until after the service was complete and paid for. Took two vehicles in to be serviced ...both were done to our satisfaction! Was disappointed to learn that Brittany had left the dealership...just not the same without her there!!!! Good Service !!!!!!

PD
Perla D.
Rowlett, TX
Fast and great service

Jamie W.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Top Notch
I love this place Dustin is my go to guy and always takes great care of me. I love this place such good people.

MJ
Marilyn J.
Grand Saline, TX
11/19/2018 Category: Service
They got it done in a timely matter
It is a great and friendly place