CHERYL M.
02/09/2016
Always satisfied
Takes excellent care of his customers old and new.

JIM A.
Hudson, FL
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/09/2016
Overlooked service item
In the number of years and many a mile since making Harold's my go-to service center, I've only had two glitches. This last one came the day after getting L-O-F service. I was on my first leg of a full day trip and made a pit stop after four hours. When trying to restart the car the battery failed. AAA was two hours away, but I finally got another driver to use my cables for a jump, then I was on my way. I did not turn off the engine until reaching my destination, where I then bought a new battery. The incident caused a "check engine" light to pop-up on the dash display. My concern, during a September L-O-F visit I was told my battery was showing signs of weakness, but should be still good to go. This last visit should have prompted the same warning, or a stronger one, since it died the next day. During a service visit a battery should always be on the "check list" of items and I am bothered by the fact that it was overlooked. This incident in no way changes my opinion that Harold's is an excellent place to have a car serviced.

BG
BEVERLY G.
Buick Park Avenue
02/08/2016
Courtesy and trustworthy company. Always good work.
Harolds will not let your car out of the garage unless it's fixed properly. I have recommended to many!

WK
Wallace K.
02/08/2016 Category: Service
Wallace said it is a good place to deal with his vehicle that is why he keeps going back there. He recommended this business for service numerous of times.

AUDREY M.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
02/07/2016
OIL CHANGE - NEW CAR???
I brought my car in for an oil change on Friday Feb 5th. and that was fine, although maybe I should have saved that money. lol . I did mention that my car stalled and cut out several times that day. Well, I left Harold's and drove maybe 5 miles and billowing white smoke came out the exhaust pipes. This was new. It had not done that before. It stalled maybe three more times and cut off. It stated back up but would stream the white smoke again. I had a friend who works on cars come by look at it. Long story short. I won't be bringing my Suzuki back to Harold's as it is gone. I had to go purchase a different car on Saturday Feb 6th. . NOT brand new, as I couldn't afford it, but a nice, safe, 2013 Toyota. That is the one I will be bringing in for preventive maintenance from now on. Harold's has always done good by me. My Suzuki didn't owe me a penny. I had it for 15 years and it was a great little car. It was just TIME. Wish I decided that before the oil change, but that's ok.

JOHN C.
Pontiac Trans Sport
02/06/2016
Great auto repair shop!
Dependable and great work. Brett is an awesome mechanic!!

AT
Ann T.
Florida
Chevrolet Colorado
02/06/2016 Category: Service
Ann said the employees at this business were very kind and helpful. They changed her tires along with explaining the process of the services performed. She enjoyed her experience and will be back for future services.

Mary H.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/06/2016 Category: Service
Mary said the guys from the business are always nice and on time. They do a good job. They didn't get to finish her vehicle completely so she is stopping by again for her other window to get fix.

CJ
Chris J.
02/04/2016 Category: Service
Chris said this business is pleasant. They greet him when he arrives and they do good work.

EM
ELANE M.
Chrysler 300
02/03/2016
They do good work
I have been going to Harold's for about 40 years now and have always trusted them. They have always been very friendly and helpful.

SG
Sandy G.
Chrysler Town
02/02/2016 Category: Service
Sandy said they always receive excellent service.

RF
Russell F.
Florida
02/02/2016 Category: Service
Russell said the business provided excellent service and a fair price.

SR
Stacy R.
Ford Bronco
02/02/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Gail. She said they have been going to this business for a good while. She has referred people to this business because they are honest. They have been in business for many years.

Al M.
Hyundai Tucson
02/02/2016 Category: Service
Al said he went in for an oil change and they did not clean the oil from the pan. When he got home, it leaked on the floor and he stepped on it and got it on his carpet. The time before this, they put too much oil and it was not a good experience either. He is not going back to this facility for these reasons.

HL
HARRY SKIP L.
01/31/2016
Friendly and good service.
Always taken care of for my car needs.