Overall Rating 4.0000022/5Overall Rating 4.0000022/5Overall Rating 4.0000022/5Overall Rating 4.0000022/5rating 4.0000022
Overall Rating 2.05556/5Overall Rating 2.05556/5rating 2.05556rating 2.05556rating 2.05556

HF
Hurshel F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service from scheduling to completing service in a timely manner.
Bart H. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much for your business. We look forward to seeing you in the future!!

Michelle B.
Frankfort, OH
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Everyone
I like the way I'm treated no matter why I'm there

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Timely and friendly
Service staff is always friendly and work is done on a timely basis. There are other places I could go that are cheaper for an oil change but you are not treated nicely. I have loved my Hyundai's over all the years that I've owned them
Bart H. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am sorry that your vehicle wash was not what you were expecting, that means it was not up to our standards. Please feel free to call in and set up another complimentery oil change at your convenience.

Jeffrey C.
Malta, OH
2009 Hyundai Genesis
11/08/2018 Category: Service
The service manager
Manager is great
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

You have great insight. Thanks for the compliment.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
sante fe
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey. Let me know what we could have done better to get that 5th star. I promise if you tell me I will make sure next time you are in here we will try and fulfill that request.

Thanks for your time and thanks for your business.

LP
Larry P.
Mc Dermott, OH
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department and Service Manager
The service manager is very knowledgeable and friendly. The service department has repaired problems with my car in a timely and effective manner. I am very pleased with the service there.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Well you are just and excellent customer. Thanks for those words but most of all thanks for your continued support of our company. We always enjoy your visits.

GL
Gary L.
Jackson, OH
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people.
We feel very at ease shopping for a new car. Brooke Paul never made us feel like we had to buy. We love our Tucson.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Those are wonderful comments and it brings a smile to our face to hear them. Thanks for that and thanks for your business.

WW
William W.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Great
Everyone I’ve run across is friendly and the whole place is clean and inviting
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for such kind words. We appreciate those almost as much as we appreciate your business.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Only did what was needed.
Went in for an oil change and tire rotation. The gentleman came out to the show room to talk to me. He said they didn’t want to rotate my tires because the tread was better on the drive tires. This is nice because they could have just done it and charged me. But they didn’t.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

We definately always try and do the right thing with customers. You depend on us to give you good guidance. We always strive to do that.

Lorna M.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Extremely fast and friendly service.
In and out in less than 30minutes. Everyone one was very friendly and helpful.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

I love hearing comments like that. Since our expansion we get customers in and out much quicker than before. You can usually get in to get oil changed within a day or 2 of scheduling.

Ronda S.
Frankfort, OH
2018 Hyundai Accent
11/02/2018 Category: Service
FIVE STARS
Great staff, very friendly, professional, works very hard at getting customers what they want!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

We try and make this as best of an experience as possible every time you come in. Thanks for your time and most of all thanks for your business.

Wellston, OH
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Free service
It was done professionally. Thanks for the great job guys.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Well thanks for the nice comments. We try to display professionalism on every job. When you get recognized for that it reinforces that you are doing it right.
Thanks for the comment and thanks for your business.

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Fast, great service. Friendly staff.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We know how busy life can get but we really do use this information to help us get better at what we do. Thanks so much for your time but most of all thanks for your business.

Amanda, OH
Replaced Engine in 1 week
Replaced Engine in 1 week covered under recall
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

John D.
#1SERVICE
THE BEST!!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

We just love it when we see your smiling face. Thanks for the years of patronage, and thanks for your business. I bet your wife really liked that Sonata we let you guys drive. When it's time to take it out of the rental program I will let you know. We give terrific deals on these program cars.

Thanks again for your time and most of all thanks for your business.

Danny M.
South Shore, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Herrnstein Hyundai
I cannot say enough about the Excellent Service Herrnstein Hyundai provides. The staff puts their customers first. Erick in the service department is awesome. He is very knowledgeable and truly cares about his customers. Please extend our thanks to the staff. We truly appreciate them.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our survey. We really do use this information to help us be the best we can be.

Thanks again for your time but most of all thanks for your business.

Michael L.
Circleville, OH
10/29/2018 Category: Service
first oil change and tire rotation.
fast, efficient and friendly
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Well we will keep up the good work. Thanks for responding to the survey, and thanks for your business.

John T.
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Herrnstein Hyundai
Outstanding dealership, outstanding people. I trust them completely.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Trust is something that is earned and when we get feedback like this, it confirms our dedication to our customers. Thank you so much for that, and for your business.

Julie K.
Kingston, OH
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly
Everyone is friendly and the customer service is great!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Well we feel the same way about you. We always look forward to your visit.

10/26/2018 Category: Service
The folks at Herrnstein were excellent. Friendly, no hassles for extras. All repair work was covered by the warranty and was done in a timely manner.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Well those are just great comments to hear and we appreciate them so much. Thanks you for that and thank you for your business.