Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5rating 4.16
Overall Rating 2.08/5Overall Rating 2.08/5rating 2.08rating 2.08rating 2.08

HT
Heath T.
Minford, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Fast and friendly service!

Mark R.
Wellston, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Excellent service, doesn't get a whole lot better than that. Thanks for comments and thanks for your business.

Stacy B.
Wellston, OH
Awesome service
Fast service and very friendly!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thanks for your time to respond to the survey. We use this information to help us get better and better at what we do. Thanks for your time and thanks for your business.

HS
Hannah S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
oil change
I waited for my car. oil change. shouldnt have taken so long but still trust worthy
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

I apologize that we didn't get you out of here in a timely manner. If you could respond and let me know how long were you here. What time was your appointment and what time did you get out of here. We always strive for excellence and looks like we let you down. I will make it a point to get that coffee pot looked at more regularly. Until then thanks for your business

Waverly, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Employees are always very cordial.
Usually in & out in a timely manner.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. We appreciate it when our customers stay involved with us. We appreciate the time it took and most of all appreciate your business.

Janet S.
Ray, OH
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly helpful people
The staff at Herrnstein gave me a ride to my dr apt and picked me up. A very nice young man drove the shuttle. Thanks to the ride I didn’t have to wait on the recall to be fixed. Very nice and professional.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Well thank you for those kind words. We really do have a friendly group of people here. We are like family. Thanks for your comments and thanks for your business.

07/14/2019 Category: Service
superior service and awesome people!
the staff is always so helpful and pleasant. special thanks to John in Parts, and Jeff in Service, they always go out of their way to make sure i leave with all accommodations made every step of the way. thanks guys! keep up the great work!

Dear Devon,

We always smile when we see you. If you were here everyday then we would start our day with a smile. If you were here everyday we would become friends and invite you to go golfing with us. If you were here everyday it would be even a more joyous place to work. We always look forward to your visits and we so appreciate your business.

MA
Melissa A.
Circleville, OH
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Took care of my issues under warranty. Repair took a few days to get parts and complete, so I was offered a rental car. Thanks!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

We try and take care of our customers of which you are one of the best.

Stacy M.
Circleville, OH
07/12/2019 Category: Service
The staff is very friendly and very knowledgeable I'm quick with their service
I have to say every time I've come in there they have been very nice they're very knowledgeable they get you in a hurry and out
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Those are just the best comments you can get from a customer. Thanks for those and most of all thanks for your business.

Crystal W.
Bainbridge, OH
Super friendly people.
Herrnsteins ALWAYS gives excellent customer service. The gentleman that serviced my car let me know about a pretty serious break on my car and how important it is to get it fixed. I love coming here. I bought my car here. And always have my car serviced here.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

If we ever give a customer of the month award I am going to throw your hat into the ring.

David W.
Jackson, OH
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Always a short wait and great service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

We always look forward to your visits. Thanks for the comments about Steve, he is a great guy. Thanks for your business.

PW
Pamela W.
Portsmouth, OH
Fast service
They are always fast and friendly, BUT, stop messing with my radio!!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

I don;t know how e do that but sometimes it just happens. I will make sure we try and not mess with radios. Thanks for your business. ROCK ON

Waverly, OH
Always friendly and knowledgeable
Love the home town feeling. Very polite and professional.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

That Doug is a very polite person. We reaslly do appreciate him.

Portsmouth, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Service Department
Making appointment was a smooth processing and all work was perform correctly. Would definitely return to this dealership.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Well those are great comments for me to read so early in the morning. Thanks for those words and thanks for your business.

Ashville, OH
the employees
no comment
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

We appreciate the survey response. I was wondering what we could have done to get that 5th star. Thanks for your time and thanks for your business.

Jennifer S.
Kingston, OH
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast, Friendly Service!
The folks at Herrnstein are always friendly and make you feel at home. They don’t push any services on you but, let you know if something needs attention. They really and truly have become friends.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you! We truly appreciate customers like you, and your business!!

David B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Work
Each and every time I visit Herrnstein Hyundai I am treated like family and that makes me come back. Prices are fair and work is reliable. I recommend this dealer for all your vehicle needs.
Dave
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

If we had a customer of the month award I would definately nominate you. Thanks for the kind words and thanks for your business.

Matt W.
Clarksburg, OH
07/07/2019 Category: Service
They did what they said they would
I contacted Herrnsteins with a locked up engine in my Sonata. They told me to tow it in and have it looked at for a replacement. Eric explained the process and, about a week later, my Sonata was back with a remanufactured engine.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Hyundai is a great company. They deliver with promises and I am pleased that your was completed in such a timely manner. Thanks for the response and most of all thanks for your business.

RD
Rebecca D.
Richmond Dale, OH
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
I have always had a great experience at Herrnstein Hyundai. Everyone is helpful and nice. I have never had to wait long for my service to be completed.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Those are great comments for me to read. We really strive to give great customer service. If we ever do not live up to those standards let me know. Until your next visit thanks for your business.

Thurman, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2019 Category: Service
friendly professional atmosphere
Great place to buy a car!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

We think so also. From the sales staff to the service department and the office personnel we appreciate that you purchased your vehicle here and we look forward to your next visit.