Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5rating 4.16
Overall Rating 2.08/5Overall Rating 2.08/5rating 2.08rating 2.08rating 2.08

BD
Beverly D.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Quick service and friendly staff.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Those are kind words and I love hearing them. Thanks for the words and thanks for your business.

Deborah B.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Great place
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Well we think you are a great customer. Thanks for your business.

John D.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
PLEASANT ATMOSPHERE.
TREATED LIKE FAMILY
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Once again we think of you as family. I am not talking about the bad side of the family, we all know that is your sister. Thanks for your business.

Ashville, OH
04/16/2019 Category: Service
the employees
no comment
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

We will take the 5 stars. We just appreciate that you took the time to respond. Thanks for your business.

Lora S.
Gallipolis, OH
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Opinion of survey tactics
I am happy to do a survey, but I don't think I should be held captive to making comments. Next time I won't bother with this survey :-(
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

I was not aware that you had to make comments. Many of these come in without a comment in the world. We do appreciate the comments, but as long as you are satisified that we did a 5 star job then we are happy.

Thanks for your time and most of all thanks for your business.

BC
Brandy C.
Portsmouth, OH
04/15/2019 Category: Service
People treat me great!
I know it costs more to repair my car at a dealership but I come back each time because I am treated fairly and they always go out of their way to make things right if they make a mistake.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Well thank you so much for those kind words. Most of all thanks for your continued business. We do appreciate it.

Lancaster, OH
Efficient Service
Herrnstein provides a fast and efficient oil change with friendly service.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

We hope to some day have a car wash available to our customers. Sorry we don't have one right now. It is on the chalk board for later on. Maybe then we can get that 5th star that we so strive to get.

Becky B.
Mc Arthur, OH
Very good service
Every one so friendly
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

I love hearing that we are friendly. We really do appreciate our customers so it makes it easy to be friendly.

TR
Tammy R.
West Portsmouth, OH
Customer service/knowledge.
Helpful and will make sure you are in a good safe automobile before leaving .
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

You are a joy to have as a customer. Thanks for the words.

Becky M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I appreciate the guys in the service department and their friendly, professional approach in providing service.
I did not purchase my vehicle from them, but they service my Hyundai Santa Fe as if I did.
I will definitely consider another Hyundai for my next vehicle and will go to Herrnstein next go around.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you so much for responding to the survey. We really do use this information as a barometer to measure our performance. Thanks for the time it took and most of all thanks for your business.

Jessica M.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
This place is great and very friendly
Every encounter I’ve had with the staff has been nothing but friendly smiles and hard work. I refer everyone here. They are awesome!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Well we thinkyou are awesome too.

Londonderry, OH
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Its the customers fault when a vehicle fails that is under warranty is how it feels
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

I am looking into this issue. I called you the other day and left a message. I would love to talk with you about this eperience and see what we can do to make your next visit a better one.

04/07/2019 Category: Service
I was notified frequently about the progress of my car.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Well we appreciate that kind comment. We most of all appreciate your business.

Jennifer H.
Jackson, OH
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Steve Green is Awesome!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Is this his sister. Just kidding. He is a great guy and we appreciate him here at the Herrnstein Family. Thanks for noticing and commenting.

Jerry P.
New Holland, OH
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Good service, very thorough in repairing the vehile
Staff was very friendly and efficient in their jobs. I would recommend any to Herrnstein Hyundai for any service or purchase.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Well those are very very kind words thanks for them and thanks for your business.

PW
Pamela W.
Portsmouth, OH
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly service!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

I like friendly service also. It's where I go to spend my hard earned money. Thanks.

Lucasville, OH
04/01/2019 Category: Service
This place was great. Every one was very friendly and my car was finished in a timely fashion. Would definitely recommend.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

I will pass all of those kind words along to the fellows We appreciate hearing from our customers and we appreciate your business.

KF
Kevin F.
Circleville, OH
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Always appreciate how the Herrnstein group always treat us. Will be customers for a very long time!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

Well those a wonderful comments to have come from you and your family. Thank you for the words of encouragement.

James S.
Piketon, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/29/2019 Category: Service
friendly
they know my car and I trust the people who works on it
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

Those are wonderful words to bestow upon us. Thanks so much for them and thanks for your business.

AV
April V.
Dublin, OH
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Software update
Friendly, knowledgeable people who take great care of my car.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

We love taking care of your car Thanks for intrusting us with that.