Mario R.
Acura TL
10/12/2018
Very good
Thanks to everyone work at this place and do a good job on my car

DA
DR YELE A.
Mercedes-Benz 560SEL
10/05/2018
Professionalism and customer service
Professionalism, rapid diagnostics , efficient execution of problem solving and excellent customer service.

Hello Dr Yele

We thank you for taking your time to review your experience. Thank you again it mean a lot to us.

CYNTHIA LYNN S.
Lexus SC 430
09/30/2018
Friendly and Quick!
Always friendly, professional and quick. I appreciated your attention to detail and the ability to always get my car in and out quickly.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/06/2018

The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral from my friends and customers. Thank you

Tomasz B.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Tomas said the service is good, and it makes him happy.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/06/2018

Thank you for being part of the HI-Tech Family we are happy to serve.

Sanjeev M.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Sanjeev said the business did the job on time, as promised.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/06/2018

Thank you for your time, we valued your business and will contiune to provide great service.

ME
Michael E.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the service was very courteous. It was impeccable.

Hello

We valued your feedback. Thanks again.

HG
Hunter G.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Hunter said that she would recommend this business for service.

DA
DEANNA A.
Kia Forte
09/09/2018
Excellent customer service
Honesty, integrity, and affordable auto repair is what keeps me going back time and time again. I recommend Hi Tech to all of my friends whether it’s for a car inspection or car repair. They are the best!
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 09/12/2018

thank you for your review. we will contiune to provide service that is second to none. Thanks again for taking your time to review our business.

Pineville, NC
Nissan Xterra
09/08/2018
I don't take my car anywhere else
Honest and fair. The knowledgeable staff helps me feel confident that I'm trusting the right people with my car.

RP
Rajnikant P.
Pineville, NC
Acura RDX
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Rajnikant said they did a very good job.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 09/11/2018

Hi Rajnikant
Thanks for taking the time to review our business.  We do appriciate it. Thanks again for being a valued customer.

SP
Shaniquie P.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Shaniquie said she was referred to this business. The people there are very nice and she would recommend this facility for service.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 09/11/2018

hello Shaniquie
Thank you for your review.  We contiune to provide excellent service and help our customer.

AC
Anthony C.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said he's been dealing with this facility for years.

Adam S.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Adam said he has used the business for over 10 years. He said they provided excellent service, fair prices and a great staff.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 08/18/2018

Hi Adam
Thank you for your review and for being a vauled customer of the HI-Tech Family.  Every day we try to provide service second to none.

MA
Michelle A.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Phil. He said the staff are honest, dependable, and knowledgeable. They always have good service

Hello Michelle

Thanks again for taking your time to review us, we will contiune to provide gret service to all our customers. Thanks again

EL
Emily L.
Jeep Liberty
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Emily said the service at this business was very quick, the staff was honest and they did a great job.

Hi Emily

Thank you for your review, our goal is to provide service that is second to none.  Your review means a lot to us.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

TH
Terya H.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Terya said she stopped in and the staff were conveniently able to get her in. When a staff member was explaining the differences to her between the different types of tire patches, it seemed like he only brought up the cheapest option and the most expensive, not the options in between. He told her that he didn't have the time to do the most expensive option, and he pushed her to go with the cheapest one. She didn't want to settle for the cheapest one, because she didn't want to come back in the near future due to it breaking, which is why she felt he was pushing for that option.

Hello Terya

Sorry for the misunderstanding, we only have 2 choices tire plug and tire patch. Based on the time limit we had time to do the tire plug.  We try our best to get you in it was closing time. We are very sorry that you felt this way, you just misunderstood the choices.  Hope to serve you in the future.

James P.
Lincoln MKX
08/10/2018 Category: Service
James said that he was satisfied with the place's service.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 08/14/2018

Hello James
Thank you for your review, this means a lot to us.  When our customer are satisfied we have  our goal
achieve. Please tell a friend about  us.

PP
Parth P.
Cayce, SC
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Parth said the staff was very friendly and informative.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 08/14/2018

Hello Parth
Thank you for your time to share your experience with us this means a lot to our business. We looking forward to serve you in the future.

Donald P.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Donald said the business did a good job and they did it fast.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 08/07/2018

Hi Donald
Thank you for your review and all your recommendation we truly  it.
appreciate

LD
Laroy D.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Laroy said they did what they had to do in a timely manner.