CT
Christopher T.
GMC Acadia
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the business did a great job.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 07/20/2018

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. Our service department is always on the move stay updated with the latest technology

704-889-5289
The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral from my friends and customers.

Robert R.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Robert said they were correct in their diagnosis and they solved the problem. Their prices are fair.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 07/17/2018

Hello Robert

thank you for your review. We are happy when our customers are satisfied with our work.  Our service department strive to provide the best.

John R.
Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2018 Category: Service
John said the business did a great job and was economical.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 07/19/2018

Hi John
thank you for your review and thank you for your business.

WO
William O.
Waxhaw, NC
Lincoln MKX
07/12/2018
As always great service and short wait. Thanks
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 07/14/2018

Hello William

thank you you for your review.. Our service department work to provide accurate and fast service and is improving daily.  Thanks

EH
Emmanuel H.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Emmanuel said he has used the business for 16 years and never had an issue or problem.

EH
Emmanuel H.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for being part of the HI-TECH Family we valued your business and appreciate your comments.. Emmanuel we continue to provide excellent services.

TH
Teresa H.
Dodge Charger
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Teresa's husband. He said the business has always done great work on their vehicles.

Hello Teresa and Woody

thank you for the review.  As a valued customer we appreciate your feedback very much.. we strive to provide exceptional service..

RP
Roberta P.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Roberta said the service was completed in a timely manner.

Hi Roberta

We thank you for your review.. we strive to provide all our customers with service second to none.

GS
Greg S.
Dodge Neon
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Greg said he was very satisfied with the service.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you Greg we are happy when our customer leaves satisfied..

Jose S.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Jose said he would recommend this business for service.

Hi Jose

thank you for being a valued customer and we appreciate your business..

SJ
Scott J.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Scott said his vehicle broke down in front of the business so the staff was able to get his vehicle in before they closed. He said the staff had a great attitude and they diagnosed his vehicle first thing in the morning. They told him what they found and had his vehicle fixed in a few hours. His vehicle is running like a champ.

Hi Scott

We were very happy that we were there to help you.  All our customers are valued at Hi-Tech.  Our service department are fast and reliable.. Thank you for your great review it’s means a lot..

RP
Rajnikant P.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Rajnikant said they did a good job and showed him what was wrong with his vehicle.

Loula B.
Cadillac CTS
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Loula said the business met her service expectations.

Hi Loula
Thank you for your great review. I am happy I got you in saturday. We do all services and repairs on Cadillacs.

Kevin B.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said he has been a customer for ten years and they never let him down.

Hi Kevin

Thank you for being our valued customer for the past 10 years.  We will continue to provide you with excellent service.

Mario R.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Mario said the service was good. He was comfortable with the work.

Hi Mario

Thank you for your business and thank you for reviewing your experience.  We strive to provide excellent work and service.

SA
Sidi A.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Sidi said the business treats him really well. The service was really fast. He did not have to wait long. It is a good place, where he has all his service done. They are good people.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you. Your review is a valued part of our business and we strive to provide service that satifiy our customer. Thank you Sidi.

Avaydeep S.
Audi Q7
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Avaydeep said his experience was pretty good.

Hello Avaydeep
Thank you for your review.  We are happy when our customer leaves happy. Thank you

Dustin S.
Mount Holly, NC
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Dustin said the service was great and the business didn't try to sell him things he didn't need.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you Dustin for your valued review. We will continue to provide great service.

CG
Christian G.
Volkswagen Passat
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Christian said, this business has a great staff who do great work.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you Christian for being a valued customer and addition

MZ
Mark Z.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Mark said that the facility is always clear about the work to be done, what he can expect to come next and are always good about communicating about when the vehicle will be ready.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 05/26/2018

Hello Mark
Good to see you, Always thank you for your business, your review, your trust. We look forward to service your vehicle in the future.