LP
Lila/Brooke P.
03/20/2019
Knowledgeable and Professional
High Tech automotive does a fantastic job and their prices are much better than a dealership. They can work on any type of vehicle and know what they are doing. I trust them completely to service my older Jeep and they treat me like I’m family.
Kamal K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 03/21/2019

Thank You for being a vauled customer and for being part of the HI-Tech Family. Always thank you for the donuts.  When our customer is happy we are happy.

704-889-5289
The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral from my friends and customers.

Lincoln Navigator
03/14/2019
Excellent service and skill
My vehicle had multiple issues. Kamal and the team diagnosed each issue, communicated the problems effectively, and offered solutions. My SUV is driving beautifully now. I'm glad to have found a friendly, competent, and professional source for automotive repair.

We're happy that you had a great experience. Thank You

Joseph K.
Pineville, NC
Acura TSX
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said the service was good.

Thank You our goal is the have happy customers.  Thank You

LT
Lakshmanarao T.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Lakshmanarao said this business performs prompt service, and he appreciates that the staff have always been able to get his vehicle right in when he calls them.

Awesome review, and thank you for the recognition. Thank You

CD B.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/08/2019
The friendly atmosphere and wonderful owners
I invite anyone to come to this establishment
Kamal K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 03/18/2019

Thank You, for being a vauled customer and support our business over the years.  We are happy to serve you and your friends and Family.  Thank you

MARKGERTUD MARGARETE G.
Naples, FL
03/06/2019
Constant contact with customer
Kamal stays on top of everything and let's you k ow what's happening. Did a great job replacing an engine for me.
Kamal K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 03/06/2019

We are happy when our customer is satified with our work.  We provide service second to none.

DONALD H.
03/01/2019
Great people with great skills Trustworthy.
Very knowlegeable, dependable and honest. Great customer service and quick turnaround on any repairs. My go to for auto repair.
Kamal K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 03/06/2019

Great thank you another satisfied customer we are doing our job. Thank you for your review, it  helps us to improve and any suggestion are welcome...

RICHARD B.
03/01/2019
Check engine light
I was on my way to the dealership after my car’s check engine light came on but a friend of mine recommended Hi Tech automotive. They were quick and honest and were able to diagnose the issue and luckily it was nothing major. Now I’m bringing in my wife’s car for new brake pads. Good honest people doing quality work. They have earned my business.
Kamal K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for your time to review.  Highly appreciated...

DK
DIANNE K.
Fort Mill, SC
INFINITI G35 Coupe
02/28/2019
Excellent Shop!
I have been trusting this place with my cars for 10 years...very honest and trustworthy!
I appreciate that they tell you what you need done right away and what might can wait to be fixed....I totally recommend this shop! They are awesome!
Kamal K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you our valued customer. We really love your review and thank you for your trust in us and your business...

ROSEMARY H.
02/20/2019
My PAID FOR 2011 Camry
Well Kamal is THE BEST,
225000 mile oil change,tire rotation,new battery all for under $300,

I plan to keep driving it as long as it feels safe to do so,

HiTech Automotive is the best, I have sent my Lexus and Mercedes
friends here and they are very satisfied, plus Kamal uses BioRem2000 Surface Cleaner to clean his shop floors, it is the best
degreaser on the market,

Rosemary Hill
Senior Account Manager
Clift Industries
Kamal K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 02/21/2019

Hello Rosemary

First I want to thank you for introducing us to BioRem2000 cleaner. It is great and helps keep our shop clean.

Thank you for the awesome review and referrals.

AC
Andre C.
02/16/2019
Hi Tech
I think Kemal and his fam is just #1 Gr8 people thanks NYC
Kamal K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 02/21/2019

Andre

Thank you for being a valued customer to Hi-Tech Family. Your kind words means a lot to us.

Matthews, NC
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/08/2019
Excellent customer service
Kanal & his staff are wonderful. So great to deal with. Very knowledgeable & quick turnaround.
Kamal K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks for sharing your experience.

LP
Lila/Brooke P.
02/06/2019
Professional and Knowlegeable
I have been taking my vehicles(s) to be serviced at High Tech for at least 10 years. They can do anything that a dealership can do and for a much better price but this business offers so much more than just a better price. Kamal is honest and trustworthy with his findings and recommendations. Michael is the very best mechanic and his workmanship is superior. Zena and Emelle are courteous and professional. This is the only place to go get your car serviced!
Kamal K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 02/07/2019

Hello
Thank you for being a valued customer and  Thank you for leaving such a great review.

MARK G.
02/03/2019
Saturday Hours
Was happy to find a shop that had Saturday hours and was happy with the service provided.
Kamal K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 02/04/2019

Hello Mr Graham

We're happy that you had a great experience.

MALCOLM G.
Pontiac Firebird
02/02/2019
Rear shock replacement
Pricing was very reasonable and repair was done very quickly and repaired within the quoted cost. Always satisfied with work at this shop
Kamal K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you Malcom for being a vauled customer. Thank again for reviewing us.

JE
JOE E.
Pineville, NC
01/31/2019
I hate when an automotive shop work on your car.....
I hate when an automotive shop work on your car and explain things and give you options that you rate as important to not important, and not make you feel pressured.
That has always been my experience with Hi-Tech automotive in Pineville. They always talk to me like as a friend thinking what is the best way to fix my car. I also never felt pricing was an issue.

ALAN S.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
01/29/2019
Car purchase inspection
The inspection was thorough and Kamal's observations steered me away from purchasing the car.
Kamal K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 01/30/2019

hello Alan

We report all our finding on the used vehicle good or bad. This is a great reason for a prepurchase inspection. Thanks again Alan

J
JAMES
Matthews, NC
01/28/2019
Quick and cheap
These guys consistently get you in and out for a good price. If they were in a more visible location they would be so busy that this might not be the case.
Kamal K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 01/29/2019

Hello James,
Thank you for your review, we are quite busy here, but our sign is on the way street sign.  Our crew is highly trained for efficiency and fast service.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/22/2019
great service
The repairs were done at the appointed time.
Kamal K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 01/22/2019

Thank  you for your time to review us. Our team at HI-Tech work closely together to make our customer experience a great one.

EH
ERIC H.
Chevrolet S-10
01/21/2019
Fuel pump issues
Prompt and reasonably priced service. Thanks for getting me back on the road in a short turn around!
Kamal K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 01/22/2019

Hello Eric

Thanks for the awsome review. We at Hi-Tech works to provide service second to none.