ROSEMARY H.
02/20/2019
My PAID FOR 2011 Camry
Well Kamal is THE BEST,
225000 mile oil change,tire rotation,new battery all for under $300,

I plan to keep driving it as long as it feels safe to do so,

HiTech Automotive is the best, I have sent my Lexus and Mercedes
friends here and they are very satisfied, plus Kamal uses BioRem2000 Surface Cleaner to clean his shop floors, it is the best
degreaser on the market,

Rosemary Hill
Senior Account Manager
Clift Industries
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 02/21/2019

Hello Rosemary

First I want to thank you for introducing us to BioRem2000 cleaner. It is great and helps keep our shop clean.

Thank you for the awesome review and referrals.

704-889-5289
The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral from my friends and customers.

AC
Andre C.
02/16/2019
Hi Tech
I think Kemal and his fam is just #1 Gr8 people thanks NYC
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 02/21/2019

Andre

Thank you for being a valued customer to Hi-Tech Family. Your kind words means a lot to us.

Matthews, NC
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/08/2019
Excellent customer service
Kanal & his staff are wonderful. So great to deal with. Very knowledgeable & quick turnaround.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks for sharing your experience.

LP
Lila/Brooke P.
02/06/2019
Professional and Knowlegeable
I have been taking my vehicles(s) to be serviced at High Tech for at least 10 years. They can do anything that a dealership can do and for a much better price but this business offers so much more than just a better price. Kamal is honest and trustworthy with his findings and recommendations. Michael is the very best mechanic and his workmanship is superior. Zena and Emelle are courteous and professional. This is the only place to go get your car serviced!
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 02/07/2019

Hello
Thank you for being a valued customer and  Thank you for leaving such a great review.

MARK G.
02/03/2019
Saturday Hours
Was happy to find a shop that had Saturday hours and was happy with the service provided.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 02/04/2019

Hello Mr Graham

We're happy that you had a great experience.

MALCOLM G.
Pontiac Firebird
02/02/2019
Rear shock replacement
Pricing was very reasonable and repair was done very quickly and repaired within the quoted cost. Always satisfied with work at this shop
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you Malcom for being a vauled customer. Thank again for reviewing us.

JE
JOE E.
01/31/2019
I hate when an automotive shop work on your car.....
I hate when an automotive shop work on your car and explain things and give you options that you rate as important to not important, and not make you feel pressured.
That has always been my experience with Hi-Tech automotive in Pineville. They always talk to me like as a friend thinking what is the best way to fix my car. I also never felt pricing was an issue.

ALAN S.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
01/29/2019
Car purchase inspection
The inspection was thorough and Kamal's observations steered me away from purchasing the car.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 01/30/2019

hello Alan

We report all our finding on the used vehicle good or bad. This is a great reason for a prepurchase inspection. Thanks again Alan

J
JAMES
Matthews, NC
01/28/2019
Quick and cheap
These guys consistently get you in and out for a good price. If they were in a more visible location they would be so busy that this might not be the case.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 01/29/2019

Hello James,
Thank you for your review, we are quite busy here, but our sign is on the way street sign.  Our crew is highly trained for efficiency and fast service.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/22/2019
great service
The repairs were done at the appointed time.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 01/22/2019

Thank  you for your time to review us. Our team at HI-Tech work closely together to make our customer experience a great one.

EH
ERIC H.
Chevrolet S-10
01/21/2019
Fuel pump issues
Prompt and reasonably priced service. Thanks for getting me back on the road in a short turn around!
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 01/22/2019

Hello Eric

Thanks for the awsome review. We at Hi-Tech works to provide service second to none.

KW
Kenny W.
Nissan Rogue
01/19/2019
The best
Most trusted mechanics in Charlotte
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 01/19/2019

Hi Kenny

Awesome review, and thank you for the recognition.

BF
Brian F.
Clover, SC
01/18/2019
Top notch
I work at a dealership and gave the opportunity to have my vehicle worked on at a discounted rate at my place of employment, but I prefer to take my vehicle to Hi-Tech due to the exceptional service annd I trust these guys
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 01/19/2019

hello Brian,

Thanks for sharing your experience.  Again thank you for leaving such a great review.

TJ
TOM J.
01/15/2019
Fast Great and Friendly Service
Kamal was an excellent mechanic, fixed my car fast and the same day without an appointment. I highly recommend this mechanic.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your time to review us.  We really appreciate it.

BMW 528i
01/08/2019
Fast service! Good and we'll educated mechanic & good customer service. Oh yea, great prices as well.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 01/08/2019

Awesome Review. Thank you for sharing your experience.

DAVID C. R.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/15/2018
Great, thorough, and honest
The staff is really knowledgeable and friendly, I can’t see myself trusting any other shop than Hi-Tech to maintain and service my vehicles.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you We valued your review and will continue to provide great service.

ROSEMARY H.
12/13/2018
Maintaining my 2011 Camry
My car needed an oil change and new rear brakes and rotors ( the rotors have already been turned 3 times so it was time to replace them)
I plan to buy a new suv in 2019 however Kamal takes such great care of my car ....that I intend to keep driving it 222,000 miles and still running perfectly!
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for leaving such a great review.

KL
Khasim L.
12/13/2018
Expensive
People are honest but the charges looked expensive
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 12/14/2018

Sorry you were not satisfied with the pricing. Our prices for your vehicle are compatible with area pricing for a full synthetic oil change. We also offer synthetic blend like most dealer at about half the price of a full synthetic.

Jaguar XF
12/12/2018
Great work! Quick and Thorough!
I dropped my car off at 7:30 am to replace my thermostat and the housing for it and I thought I needed a new sensor for my tire as well. Not only did they replace my thermostat they did a courtesy call to let me know my sensor in my tire was fine and they adjusted my tire pressure in all my tires.
I have a 2009 Jaguar XF, Premium Luxury car and they saved me so much time and MONEY the work quality is great and I was able to pick up my car after work...it only took 1 day!
They are definitely my new mechanics for ALL of my car needs...oh and all the work done is under a warranty for a year and they provided me with an after hour/roadside assistance number also included with that warranty! They're awsome!

DV
david v.
Toyota Land Cruiser
12/07/2018
Need help. Had no appointment.
My alternator light came on the night before. I was losing voltage. I new I could not drive far from the house. So I had to call around Pineville to different shops. Most would not give any prices over the phone to replace the alternator. You had to bring the car in. Well I was going to be out in a situation once I drive to the shop and Find out the price was to high and now I’m stuck. Called Hi tech and the lady I spoke to was very nice and gVe me a price over the phone and they could service me today. I dropped the rig off. What was also great service is they drove me home so I can wait at the house not at the shop. Got the rig back all was good. Being I am a first time customer I got a discount. Great service with a smile 😊

David, a Vet.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 12/08/2018

We're happy that you had a great experience.