PG
Philip G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/25/2020
Good service at a fair price
Whenever I have a car problem I call Hi Tech and make an appointment .The work is completed by
professional mechanics and I have not been disappointed.

09/24/2020
Personable and Professional
This a dependable, trustworthy place to get your car serviced. They stand behind all that they do.

Jim P.
Lincoln MKS
09/24/2020
Jamal and the mechanics are true professionals. They were prompt and the service was fairly priced.

Nissan JUKE
09/17/2020
Best mechanic shop in Charlotte!
I love getting my car fixed here! I’ve been going here for years and always happy with the service. I would highly recommend this place over any other place in Pineville or Charlotte. They have great customer service and their mechanics are always full of knowledge and experience to tell me what is wrong with my car. Results are always great and that says a lot because I have been to many places around here and they ARE the best!
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you for your great review and time.  We love our customer and appreciate this great recognition.

704-889-5289
The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral from my friends and customers.

HH
HELEN HEIDI H.
Waxhaw, NC
09/17/2020
Oil Change
I was 15 minutes late for my appointment and they still got me in and out in record timing. Hi Tech is a rare gem. They don't ever try to sell you services that are not needed. This company has been my go to service for well over 5-6 years. This husband and wife duo makes you feel so comfortable in their business. It's like visiting old friends in their living room. 5 star service ALWAYS!
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you great seeing you and we appreciate your kind words. Our service department is great and second to none. 5 stars we love..

RA
Randy A.
Audi Q5
09/14/2020
People are awesome and so is service!
As always the offer prompt and courteous service!
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you for being part of the HTA Family.. We love 5 stars means we are great at our job. Thank you

HF
HOWARD F.
09/13/2020
The best mechanics anywhere
Totally honest and straight forward. Highly recommend
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 09/17/2020

Thank You, we treat all our customer the way we want to be treated.  Our service department is experienced and knowledgeable.

SHARON W.
09/09/2020
Total Care
Was am to get service and done RIGHT.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 09/17/2020

Thank You for your time to review us. Stay safe.

LORIA M.
09/02/2020
Well I didn’t not Expect to pay 80.00 for an oil changed I go to one in Rock Hill, for 58.00 Because of price I will no go back because times like these that is very Expensive for to me.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 09/03/2020

Hello Loria

It’s unfortunate the price did not meet your expectations. However your vehicle requires the use of full synthentic and you can go five to seven thousand miles before the next oil change.  At check in you were told the price you had a choice at that time.  We are an essential business that serves the Charlotte Metro area with fair pricing and great service.  Our service department has over 35 years experience in the Auto Repair Service.

JOHN H.
Ford Edge
08/29/2020
Great service. Fast but thorough.
Each time I’ve been here I get service that is fast, but thorough. Kamal takes care of your car. Period.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 09/08/2020

Thanks for sharing your experience and thanks for your business.  Our service department works hard to provide service second to none.

MK
MICHAEL K.
Blackshear, GA
Ram 2500
Reliable quick service
Excellent customer service. Very timely with service
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you for your time to share your experience.  We love 5 stars..

AC
AMBER C.
Hyundai Accent
Amazing !
Quick and proficient! Always my choice!
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 08/19/2020

Thanks for sharing your experience.

AD
ANTHONY D.
Saturn Outlook
08/19/2020
I would normally never write a positive review when having to spend $1500 on vehicle repairs, but they are professional, honest and saved me significant money over a competitor who diagnosed my vehicle first. I will definitely be going back to Hi Tech when needed.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 08/19/2020

We're happy that you had a great experience

LC
LENNY C.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/18/2020
Great work/Great Service.
As always Hi-Tech automotive did an excellent job servicing my vehicle. I thank Kamal and his staff for a job well done. I can always count on professionalism at Hi-Tech on all levels from the moment I pulled into the parking lot.

Hi Lenny
Thank you for your contiuned business and for your time to review us.

SG
STEVE G.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/17/2020
Highly recommend
Another auto repair shop recommended Hi-Tech to me which boosted my confidence. I was not disappointed. The work was done in a reasonable amount of time for a fair price. I will be returning to Hi-Tech for all my service needs.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 08/19/2020

Thanks for sharing your experience.