MARGARET W.
01/02/2020
Honest service
We have and plan to continue using this business to meet our automotive needs. The prices are fair and within reason. No hassle for work needed to be done, great advisement ,friendly and the owners are good people.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 01/21/2020

thank you for being a great customer over the years. thank you

704-889-5289
The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral from my friends and customers.

CT
CURTIS T.
Matthews, NC
12/31/2019
Great quick service
Got me in quick and did work while I waited. Great job!!
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 01/21/2020

thanks for the review it means a lot.

AC
AMBER C.
Hyundai Accent
12/30/2019
The best!
Always prompt and the best!

John M.
12/29/2019
Top Tier Service
HTA is my "go to" shop for repairs and service. They keep my older E39 BMW operating in top shape. Dependable, timely and reasonable pricing--I trust Kamal and crew with my car. This visit had them diagnose and replace wheel speed sensors. Another job well done!
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 01/21/2020

Fantastic. We very much appreciate your feedback

AP
ALEX P.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
12/28/2019
Great guys
Very good shop to do the car repair. Owner and mechanic are very polite and knows what they doing. I highly recommend it to anyone needs a car repair.

Alan S.
12/21/2019
Fast Service Great mechanics
Been going to them for years and every time it just gets better. Was in yesterday for new battery and was out in literally minutes. Hi-Tech is the best!

TG
TARA G.
12/20/2019
I received great service and was given several options to help me get my car on the road at the best price.
Also while I was there I heard him do the same for another lady that came in.
Service was also very fast.

MK
MICHAEL K.
Blackshear, GA
Ram 2500
12/12/2019
Quick courteous service
Whether full service or just need a fluid level checked and topped off, I always receive quick attention to my needs

RON S.
Toyota Avalon
12/09/2019
Good pricing and good machanics
Michael Madden is a very good machanic and hard working and polite.

ER
Ed R.
12/09/2019
Highly satisfied customer for many years.
Great service. Fair prices. Quality work. 5 Stars

LEROY S.
12/07/2019
Very nice people and clean place
Went for automobile inspection then went back with different auto for wheel alignment. Very pleased with service work and the total experience

VA
VIJAY A.
11/20/2019
Oil Leak fix
I am going for my car repairs from last 5yrs and every service was very satisfying.
They take full care if your car needs and make sure you get all details before they begin to work. Always complete the work in time and very courteous and helpful.
Would definitely recommend others and will continue to take their services.

DENISE B.
11/19/2019
Nice honest folks who do good work
Every time I go to have my car serviced or repaired I am satisfied with the result . Highly recommend.

AP

SA
SATISH A.
Nissan Maxima
11/12/2019
Honest answers to all questions.