MATT H.
08/22/2019
Great company!
Thank you again guys!
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/21/2019

thank you for the 5 stars it means a lot.

704-889-5289
The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral from my friends and customers.

08/21/2019
Competent service at an affordable price
I was looking for a new car mechanic. I chose HTA because of its descriptions of its service philosophy on its website (in a google search). I was not disappointed. They did quite a bit or repair and maintenance work. And for a reasonable price. They take the time to talk to you, explain the procedures, answer your questions. My car is running great! Thanks HTA of Pineville NC!
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 08/22/2019

Hello

Fantastic. We very much appreciate your feedback. Thank You.

SK
Susie K.
Buick Park Avenue
08/18/2019
Exceptional customer service with mechanics you can rely on!
I highly recommend Hi-Tech Automotive!
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 08/22/2019

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy

Lexus ES 330
08/10/2019
Location
Very courteous and professional. Very pleased with service

Kia Sportage
07/30/2019
Great place
Very friendly personnel and prompt service. I walked in for oil change and inspection and was done within an hour. Maybe less. I have been here many times and always the same good service!

RA
Randy A.
Audi Q5
07/26/2019
People!
Very blessed to have found these guys. Honest, reliable and courteous are a few of the reasons. I would recommend them to anyone!
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 07/26/2019

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one. Thank You

THOMAS B.
Dodge Charger
07/15/2019
My car
excellent work and very friendly staff thank you very much
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 07/17/2019

Treating our customers to excellent service is always our priority

TERRY S.
07/08/2019
Family day @ Hittech
Today we took 3 cars to Hitech for different services. One needed front & back breaks. They completed the job completely and quickly compared to others I have used in past. Price was very fair. Second, my suv needed oil change. It was done quickly and price was great. Third car was my son's thst needed inspection & oil change. Again work was done as expected and very fair pricing. The owner wss very welcoming and kept us informed on timeline. Didnt try to upsell or over sell as many shops do. Completely satisfied with Hightec. I highly recommend them.

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy

Alyia S.
Ford Escort
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Alyia said she was satisfied with the work on her vehicle at the business.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 07/17/2019

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one

Bob B.
Waxhaw, NC
Ford F-350 Super Duty
06/22/2019
Put a lift on my truck
They (Vance) put a 4" lift on my 2018 f350 and did a great job and got it done fast and for a reasonable price
Thanks again for a great day.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 07/17/2019

Awesome review, and thank you for the recognition

Carlos C.
North Carolina
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Carlos said he had a good experience at this business. The owner was a good guy.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you so much for the great review

US
Urs S.
05/27/2019
Great Repair Facility!
My BMW X5 was towed in on Thursday before Memorial Day. First thing Friday morning it was diagnosed the starter was the issue. By Friday evening a new starter was installed and I was back on the road. They also recommended a couple other service items that needed atrention. HI Tech Automotive is much better than any BMW dealer ship I have been dealing with. I highly recommend Hi Tech Automotive! Very professional and courtious people!

BP
BRANTLEY P.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
05/22/2019
Very Dishonest
I dropped my vehicle off because it had a check engine light come on. Turn on to be my transmission was slipping. He ran a diagnostic check for $99 on my vehicle. He said it did not look very good the transmission had a lot of issues. He had a bright idea to take down the pan. He found metal shrapnel in the pan. By then he already charged me $426. Well he should charge it was $99 or a fractions that stick down the pants. I'm not very happy you took advantage of me. Very just honest customer service
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 05/24/2019

Mr, we have been as transparent with you as we can be. We discussed that your transmission has metal debris in the pan indicating that the assembly will require replacement. In addition, we talked about how the fluid was found to be burnt and a solenoid was malfunctioning. You requested a temporary solution to get you by for a couple days and we were very honest about the risks you would be absorbing in proceeding with simply cleaning out the pan and changing the filter.

JOSE L.
05/21/2019
Good hands , good work
Thanks a lot guys , the best feeling comes when i know that you guys took care of my vehicle and that make me feels safe , i know that after that i can hit the road at any time thanks
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for the time to review.

ZT
ZDRAVKO T.
05/21/2019
Always happy with the service
I’ve been a client for more than 7 years and I firmly recommend this place, not only for the great service but for the honesty and for always trying to save me some money. I’ve been to other places to change breaks for example, and they always try to convince me to change rotors, calipers and bunch of other stuff when I know that half of these stuff are recently changed. I’ve never had this experience with Hi-Tech. They always tell me what exactly has to be changed, and they always find the best price on the market.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for being a vauled customer. Thanks for the great review.