Diane Helen G.
Waxhaw, NC
05/21/2019
Brake pads
This is a very friendly business. I feel very comfortable taking my car there.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 05/24/2019

Our goal is to provide service second to none.  Our service department is happy when the customer leaves happy.

704-889-5289
The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral from my friends and customers.

PB
Pedro B.
North Carolina
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Pedro said the service at this business was good. He also said he highly recommends them.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 05/24/2019

Awesome review, and thank you for the recognition

PB
Phaneendra B.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Phaneendra said the employees explained everything and were done on time.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 05/24/2019

Fantastic. We very much appreciate your feedback

DONALD P.
05/11/2019
Quality of service
I have been taking my vehicles to Hi Tech for over 12 yrs and every time they fit me in their schedule and are more than fair on price. Kamal and team are top notch.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for your business and Thanks for sharing your experience.

Michael P.
Lexus CT 200h
05/10/2019
These guys took the time to answer all my questions, and I felt treated well and fairly.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 05/13/2019

Thanks for sharing your experience.

VN
VLADIMIR N.
Jeep Compass
05/01/2019
Great service.
Thanks a lot
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 05/02/2019

Fantastic. We very much appreciate your feedback.

MAtTHEW C.
Honda S2000
04/30/2019
Good, honest, friendly shop
It's not much to look at, but it's a reliable family owned shop, and has always treated me fairly and honestly. Shop rates are good, and the owner always takes time to explain the issues.

Only down side is the basic waiting area. No free coffee, but there is wifi.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for your time to review us.  We do appreciate it.

BL
Bev L.
Mercury Sable
04/26/2019
Peace of mind!
There is nothing better than going to a shop you have never been to and chatting about the symptoms of your vehicle and realizing not only can they see what’s going on but know all the whys as well and how to fix it! I read the reviews before coming and let me they lived up to all the expectations and then some! No need look any further!
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for these wonderful words.  When our customer are satisfied we have done our work.  Awesome review.

RE
RICHARD E.
04/25/2019
Great job
They diagnosed the problem quickly. An animal had chewed through several wires under the hood. Though they could have sold me a very expensive new wiring harness, they soldered new wires into place for considerably less expense. The car now runs great.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 04/30/2019

Thank You,  Fantastic. We very much appreciate your feedback.

RA
Randy A.
Audi Q5
04/20/2019
People
I am waiting on price for issue with bushing and bearing etc

Hey Randy

We have to look at the bushing when you come  back to do the valve cover gasket on thursday. See you then.

Charles C.
Lancaster, SC
04/19/2019
fast, professional service,
I have used this repair facility several times over the last couple of months.
If you want peace of mind this is the place to go.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for your time and great review.

Christan B.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Christian said that he has been dealing with the place for a couple of years and he's great.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 04/22/2019

We do appreciate your business and happy that you are satisfied.

ROBERT C.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
04/15/2019
Ac service
Good service at an affordable price, prompt and done right
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for your time to review us.  We do appreciate it.

BF
BRIAN F.
04/13/2019
GreatPlace
These guys are great. This place always takes care of my automotive needs every single time I go there.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 04/13/2019

Thank you, for sharing your experience with us.  Thank you for being a vauled customer over the years.

ED
Elsie/Erica D.
Dodge Durango
04/11/2019
Very professional
I only go here for my three trucks. I have been coming for over 13 years. They are professional and really cares about you and your vehicle. Way to go hi tech !
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 04/12/2019