DESMOND B.
04/05/2019
Honest People! Best Price! Fast Service!
Highly recommended. I treat my car like my baby so I’m very wary when it comes to someone working on it. They got me up and running in a few hours. The quoted me the best price in town and fixed my issue in a very short time (same day). Thank you!! Honest people here!
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 04/06/2019

Fantastic. We very much appreciate your feedback...

704-889-5289
The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral from my friends and customers.

JASON P.
04/01/2019
Good experience
I brought my car here in the morning and they we're finished with it before the end of the day. The price definitely seemed reasonable and I was happy with the service I received.

Hello

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Charles C.
Lancaster, SC
Jeep Liberty
03/28/2019
Integrity
As a person retired from the automotive aftermarket after 42 years I can say this is one of the best automotive repair shops in the industry. The level of customer service is the best I have ever seen, this company really cares about their customers and their service
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 04/06/2019

Thank You for your great review. Our service department always stay a step ahead to provide service second to none.  We are happy when you are.  Thank You

Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/25/2019
Tire Rotation
Would just like to add we have always had exceptional service here. Have been a regular customer for at least 13 years. Only issue is the 22.00 tire rotation charge with a oil change. It seems excessive, when generally they go hand in hand. I really would like to see better pricing for this service or maybe a combination pricing that is a good deal for all involved.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 03/25/2019

We always want our customer to be happy.  Thank you for this feedback we are looking into our oil change and rotation package.  You are one of our dear customer so we strongly valued your opinion. Thank you.

LP
Lila/Brooke P.
03/20/2019
Knowledgeable and Professional
High Tech automotive does a fantastic job and their prices are much better than a dealership. They can work on any type of vehicle and know what they are doing. I trust them completely to service my older Jeep and they treat me like I’m family.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 03/21/2019

Thank You for being a vauled customer and for being part of the HI-Tech Family. Always thank you for the donuts.  When our customer is happy we are happy.

Lincoln Navigator
03/14/2019
Excellent service and skill
My vehicle had multiple issues. Kamal and the team diagnosed each issue, communicated the problems effectively, and offered solutions. My SUV is driving beautifully now. I'm glad to have found a friendly, competent, and professional source for automotive repair.

We're happy that you had a great experience. Thank You

Joseph K.
Pineville, NC
Acura TSX
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said the service was good.

Thank You our goal is the have happy customers.  Thank You

LT
Lakshmanarao T.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Lakshmanarao said this business performs prompt service, and he appreciates that the staff have always been able to get his vehicle right in when he calls them.

Awesome review, and thank you for the recognition. Thank You

CD B.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/08/2019
The friendly atmosphere and wonderful owners
I invite anyone to come to this establishment
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 03/18/2019

Thank You, for being a vauled customer and support our business over the years.  We are happy to serve you and your friends and Family.  Thank you

MARKGERTUD MARGARETE G.
Naples, FL
03/06/2019
Constant contact with customer
Kamal stays on top of everything and let's you k ow what's happening. Did a great job replacing an engine for me.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 03/06/2019

We are happy when our customer is satified with our work.  We provide service second to none.

DONALD H.
03/01/2019
Great people with great skills Trustworthy.
Very knowlegeable, dependable and honest. Great customer service and quick turnaround on any repairs. My go to for auto repair.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 03/06/2019

Great thank you another satisfied customer we are doing our job. Thank you for your review, it  helps us to improve and any suggestion are welcome...

RICHARD B.
03/01/2019
Check engine light
I was on my way to the dealership after my car’s check engine light came on but a friend of mine recommended Hi Tech automotive. They were quick and honest and were able to diagnose the issue and luckily it was nothing major. Now I’m bringing in my wife’s car for new brake pads. Good honest people doing quality work. They have earned my business.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for your time to review.  Highly appreciated...

DK
DIANNE K.
Fort Mill, SC
INFINITI G35 Coupe
02/28/2019
Excellent Shop!
I have been trusting this place with my cars for 10 years...very honest and trustworthy!
I appreciate that they tell you what you need done right away and what might can wait to be fixed....I totally recommend this shop! They are awesome!
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you our valued customer. We really love your review and thank you for your trust in us and your business...

ROSEMARY H.
02/20/2019
My PAID FOR 2011 Camry
Well Kamal is THE BEST,
225000 mile oil change,tire rotation,new battery all for under $300,

I plan to keep driving it as long as it feels safe to do so,

HiTech Automotive is the best, I have sent my Lexus and Mercedes
friends here and they are very satisfied, plus Kamal uses BioRem2000 Surface Cleaner to clean his shop floors, it is the best
degreaser on the market,

Rosemary Hill
Senior Account Manager
Clift Industries
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 02/21/2019

Hello Rosemary

First I want to thank you for introducing us to BioRem2000 cleaner. It is great and helps keep our shop clean.

Thank you for the awesome review and referrals.

AC
Andre C.
02/16/2019
Hi Tech
I think Kemal and his fam is just #1 Gr8 people thanks NYC
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 02/21/2019

Andre

Thank you for being a valued customer to Hi-Tech Family. Your kind words means a lot to us.