MICHAEL M.
Kia Sedona
12/13/2019
I noticed
We have been customers of His Place for about 9 years or so, having started shortly after we moved to Emmitsburg from Pennsylvania. My wife and I get our 2 vehicles serviced at the intervals recommended to us by our mechanics. At this last visit, I was exchanging one vehicle for the other. It was lunchtime and no one was at the desk, so I waited. A man was sitting on the couch behind me, I noticed that he got up after I'd been there for a couple minutes, and walked to the garage area. Then he came back a couple minutes later and sat back down. Then Bill appeared and took care of the exchange of keys, etc. As I turned to leave, I realized that the man using the couch was an employee and realized that he had left his lunch break to find someone who could help me. He did not make a big issue of it, but as I left I thanked him. I want the owner of His Place to know that I noticed that one of his employees had shown kindness to me and that I appreciated it. By the way, the rest of our experience this time was the usual high quality experience that we are used to.

MF
MIMI J &J SNACK FOOD F.
Cadillac ATS
12/13/2019
Minor repair
As always His Place did an outstanding job -quick-reasonable and great folks.

Joan B.
Thurmont, MD
Toyota Avalon
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Joan said she got the best service and she is very pleased.

JJ
JIM J.
12/02/2019
I think they do great work.
Service has always been a priority at His Place.

KI
KATHY (AAA) I.
11/24/2019
Highly recommend
Always well taken care of. Fast, honest, dependable!!

Jim G.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the service was good, quick and done right.

Mason B.
Maryland
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Mason said the technician did the job he wanted for a fair price. He stated he finished faster than he thought he would.

MJ
Molly J.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Molly said the employees were really nice, helpful and respectful.

JE
JANET(AAA) E.
Fairfield, PA
10/19/2019
Trustworthy car repair
Outstanding car repair business. People you can trust and at reasonable and fair rates.

Meghan W.
Gettysburg, PA
Pontiac Vibe
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Meghan said the business gave her fantastic service. They were very professional, she knows she can trust them to get the job done correctly and they stand behind their work.

JOSH (AAA) D.
Kia Sorento
10/10/2019
Great service once again
Great service and reasonable prices as always

NS
Noah S.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Noah said that the place was quick and easy to work with.

Brian B.
Hanover, PA
Subaru B9 Tribeca
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the business was very efficient, quick and the price was right.

KI
KATHY (AAA) I.
Acura TSX
09/30/2019
Highest regard
My family has the highest regard for His Place. We are treated very well, and the work is top notch. Prices are very fair. No hesitation to take any of the 4 cars here!

ROD W.
Fairfield, PA
Volvo V60
09/28/2019
Wheel alignment
Thank you for the wheel alignment that you did on my Volvo on Friday, September 27, 2019. I was very pleased with the work that you did. Although I cannot tell for sure that the alignment was accurate at this time, I feel as though it was done properly and my car handles great.
Thank you again and I would recommend your business to friends .

Rod Walter

Molly S.
Walkersville, MD
Toyota Tercel
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Molly said they do a good job and make her feel welcome.

KR
KEVIN R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/25/2019
Md inspection
Billy and crew are the Best . They do a great job on anything. They MD inspect motorcycles too. The only place I go to for inspections. Honest and good people !

RODNEY S.
Clear Spring, MD
Cadillac XLR
09/24/2019
Billy found the problem with my vehicle that the dealership couldn't locate.
They provide excellent service and get back to the customer in a timely manner. Very knowledgeable service personnel.

INFINITI I35
09/14/2019
Fast, professional and friendly.

PS
PAUL S.
Thurmont, MD
09/11/2019
Great people to work with
I have had my vehicle maintenance completed here for several years. Always great work for a reasonable price.

Displaying 1 Review