4.6

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

Poplar Grove, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/30/2020 Category: Service
great service
They have always been great, very oolite and courteous. also, very prompt and helpful.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/31/2020

AWESOME , thank you for the feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai On Perryville .We appreciate the great review and look forward to seeing you next time .

Davis, IL
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Great place to have you Hyundai serviced
Very professional from the time you check in to the time you check out.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/30/2020

Lisa B.
Cherry Valley, IL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Perryville Hyundai
Hyundai on Perryville takes great care of my Ionic. Friendly and helpful service people too. Trust them to do all maintenence on my car.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/29/2020

Barton M.
Loves Park, IL
07/24/2020 Category: Service
poor scheduling
oil change for 4 quarts of oil and a filter shouldn't be as pricey as your charges
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/27/2020

Good Morning ,
     Thank you for the feedback from your recent visit here with us . I looked into your history on your last appoint and the reason why it was more expensive is you chose to put full synthetic in your vehicle . Which we are still competitive on, our standard synthetic blend is only $34.95 plus tax . Our on line scheduler will only allow you to select drop off only from 12 to 1, and i believe we tried calling to let you know we are not open from 12 to 1 .  sorry for the inconvenience we look forward to seeing you next time .

Michael M.
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Great service in a very short time.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/22/2020

Rockton, IL
2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Not great at listening to concerns
Specifically asked to have tires checked with oil change because thought could have a nail in tire, told tires fine, 2 days later tire warning light on, took to tire place instead and yes there is a screw visibly sticking out of the tire I told dealer I was concerned about.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/21/2020

Good afternoon ,

I do apologize about your visit with us at Hyundai On Perryville . I am out of the office this week , but I forward this to my team and follow up with them about this . Thank you

VL
Vicky L.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Great people to deal qith
Takes care of my new Tucson. Only problem is they didn't reset my service indicator on car for next service date. Otherwise extremely happy
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/17/2020

KF
Karen F.
Loves Park, IL
07/15/2020 Category: Service
This place does not actually fix the car problems
I will never ever buy another Hyundai. I have had 2 new elantras that stopped running well after 30000 miles and dealership can not find anything wrong
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/15/2020

Good afternoon,

I actually just spoke to your husband a couple hours ago about bringing your car back in . The first visit we Performed the software update recall per Hyundai . The second visit we couldn't duplicate any issues after test driving your vehicle. We would love to find the issue for you once we can actually get it to happen . As I explained to your husband , Hyundai doesn't pay us if we can find anything with your vehicle . Thank you we look forward to seeing the vehicle on Monday to check it out again for you .

Randall B.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/15/2020 Category: Service
No problem getting things fixed.
They do good work
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/15/2020

Byron, IL
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Owner
Good, timely service
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/13/2020

AWESOME...
    Thank you for the feedback from your recent visit here with us a Hyundai On Perryville , we look forward to seeing you next time .

Mary-Margaret D.
Marengo, IL
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/07/2020 Category: Service
The people and the service!
Love the care and respect I always receive when I bring my car in for service!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/07/2020

FANTASTIC ,
     Thank you for the great review , even though i missed you guys when you were here . Look forward to seeing you next time .

Catherine W.
Poplar Grove, IL
07/05/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic customer service!
The entire customer service staff, sales and service team, at Anderson Hyundai on Perryville in Rockford, were outstanding!
Everyone was super friendly and efficient in all areas of business.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for the feedback from your recent visit here with us at Hyundai on Perryville . We appreciate the great review and look froward to seeing you next time .

Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/06/2020

Good Morning ,
      Thank you for your feedback from your recenet visit here with us at Hyundai On Perryville . AWESOME thank you for the review we apprecaite it very much .

RJ
Rita J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful Place
It is a great place to go to get your vehicle fixed in Rockford, Illinois
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/03/2020

Polo, IL
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Great communication. Fast service.
Thought everyone was very professional and accommodating. Quick service with a smile. Reasonable charge. Will return.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/29/2020

WG
Warren G.
Winnebago, IL
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Keeping my car in top notch shape
I always take my car to Hyundai on Perryville. This month when the representative asked me how my car was running, I told him that it did not start consistently. The technician checked the battery and advised that a new battery was advisable. They took the time to replace the battery. It now starts right up and I feel confident I won't become stranded.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/24/2020