Overall Rating 3.0625013/5Overall Rating 3.0625013/5Overall Rating 3.0625013/5rating 3.0625013rating 3.0625013
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Freeport, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service issues
I used to get a car wash and vacuum with the oil change but not this time. The mechanic left grease on my driver’s door on the leather and on the shift console.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/19/2018

Good Morning,
    We received your review and appreciate the feedback. We unfortunately have never performed a vacuum with service but we do perform a car wash when temperature and weather permit us. I do apologize if that was missed , and also about the grease on the door . Most of all my technicians wear gloves and they don't pull vehicles in and out for that reason. please feel free to reach out to me and we could resolve this issue further for you . Thank you and we look forward to seeing you next time .

Roscoe, IL
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
oil change
Friendly people, not pushy, car wash are all the reasons I come to you.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to compete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

Amy S.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Vacation check-up
Before leaving on vacation I had my 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid in for an oil change and check-up. They were timely and efficient in every respect.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/18/2018

David M.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is great

Poplar Grove, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
review
They are great to work with and get the work done on time.

LF
Linda F.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
Stopped into dealership before getting my car in for service. Agents very helpful in telling me how to proceed, called me with info about what needed to be done to my car and I was able to decide how to proceed based on my budget. Car runs well following service being done.

TD
Tammi D.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Have loved the affordabel cars...been buying sinced 1994
I do want to say that I miss the punch card ...used to get a free oil change every 5th time...This is my 4th new vehicle from Hyundai...Now they need a truck...My husband wants a truck...

KJ
Kimberly J.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Always service with a smile and take care of of your vehicle properly

Machesney Park, IL

Clearwater, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Rockford Visit
This facility is always efficient and friendly when we need to use It. We are here often from Florida and it's nice to know that there is a reputable Hyundai dealer we can use if need be.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/12/2018

PM
Pablo M.
Belvidere, IL
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Pat carter is the best, she always so helpful an gets the job done
Pat carter is the best, she always so helpful an gets the job done , as Jim does too
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/10/2018

AO
Assunta O.
Davis, IL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe repair
Santa Fe was repaired which lead to more repairs. I feel 2nd repair should have been done when first was done.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/09/2018

FP
Forest P.
Loves Park, IL
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people
Good
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/06/2018

Awesome service!
Fast service, great staff.

HH
Howard H.
Carson City, NV
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
good service
Did an oil change and tire rotation in a short time.

LW

LN
Layne N.
Loves Park, IL
Personal attention
I appreciate the personal attention at this service department. I needed the shuttle to my job and it was a very reliable and pleasant ride to work. I was able to have everything in one day which helped.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/05/2018

07/02/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service!
Everyone helped me out, and was a great experience buying my 2018 Hyundai Elantra Sport!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/02/2018

06/30/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled maintenance
Normal maintenance. Great job. My only complaint is the pricing could be better. Rewards program?
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/02/2018