Overall Rating 3.2777778/5Overall Rating 3.2777778/5Overall Rating 3.2777778/5rating 3.2777778rating 3.2777778
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Michael M.
Freeport, IL
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Nice people, Great shop, fast and good price !!
Nice people, Great shop, fast and good price !!

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Best service shop around!
Just came in for an oil change - but the service guys caught a couple of recalls I needed and took care of the whole package while I waited! Best service in town!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to compete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

WG
Warren G.
Winnebago, IL
Good Job
Car came back as clean as it went in.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/15/2019

Douglas R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2019 Category: Service
I was told about 1 hour and 45 minutes. And was out of there in 2 hours. Pretty good.

QT
Quentin T.
Loves Park, IL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/13/2019 Category: Service
A little more than I expected to pay but they got the job done right.

Reginald M.
Chicago, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2019 Category: Service
I had a great experience scheduling the appointment and excellent service one I arrived.
N/A

GJ
Gregory J.
Loves Park, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/12/2019 Category: Service
fIRST SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE
FIRST MAINTENANCE VISIT WENT WELL WITH NO ISSUES.

BD
Bonnie D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/12/2019 Category: Service
2014 Santa Fe
Everyone is so friendly and helpful.

Jerome L.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Update in software
Had service work, oil change , tires rotated and software update.all went well, except the software update caused the Check Engine Light to come on a day later. Returned car to dealer to get it fixed. Yes the software update caused the problem. They held the car for two complete weeks waiting for a new wiring harness=, supplied us with a rental free of charge. Car is now functioning well.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/10/2019

LH
Linda H.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
I always get good service and I don’t have to wait long for my car to be done.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/07/2019

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly personal attention
Always pleasant fast and courteous
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/07/2019

GE
Gordon E.
Belvidere, IL
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Just like every other time I have used this place for my auto service. Very professional people to work with. Everything was done to my satisfaction, and they go out of their way to make sure that I am happy when I leave the dealership.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 01/04/2019

ST
Stan T.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service & friendly, helpful group!
Very welcoming & helpful dealership. They offer options & help answer our questions with good detail & clear explanations.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
Veloster service
Service department is very helpful, responsive & polite

KC
Karen C.
Roscoe, IL
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
01/01/2019 Category: Service
The service, promptness, very helpful
Bret Bokker & his assistant are outstanding, immediately had someone working on our car & kept us posted as to what they were doing & when parts would be in. We were extremely happy with the outcome

PH
Patricia H.
12/31/2018 Category: Service
A+ Service
The staff is so friendly, professional and courteous.

Oregon, IL
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Good service, bad timing
I’ve been going to this dealership for almost a year. I dropped my car off early and didn’t get it until the end of the day. Staff explained they were extremely busy, but I would have liked a phone call for an update, not just I needed something else to be fixed.

BP
Bob P.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Fast
Fast and easy and fairly priced

Diane W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, low pressure, great service.
I have had a great experience so far with Hyundai On Perryville. From the salesman to the service department for my first service appointment. Everyone at Hyundai has been great!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/26/2018

Jeff P.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
12/24/2018 Category: Service
FIRST SERVICE
I bought my Tucson pre-owned, the previous owner had their service done here, so they know the vehicle, she had high praise for the service, and so far I am also pleased. I will be returning for my service needs as well. I never sit on hold when calling, always professional and friendly. Thank you for a great experience!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/26/2018