Charlene H.
Byron, IL
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Very Nice Dealership
Bought my 2011 Hyundai Sonata new from Hyundai on Perryville ,for which i am still driving today. Have always been very pleased with the car. I have never once hesitated to recommend this dealership to family & friends. And will continue to do so! The service department has always done a great job whenever i go in for service. Easy to schedule an appointment. Service Manager Bret Bokker is exceptional ! Always very polite & easy to talk to. Has many times gone above & beyond to assure my needs were met.
Hyundai on Perryville really does care about their customers!

04/30/2021 Category: Service
Professional, efficient, courteous.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/04/2021

FANTASTIC ......Thank you very much for the great review and we look forward to seeing you next time !!!

ND
Nancy D.
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Staff
I have always enjoyed working with Hyundai of Rockford. The staff are exceptional. When I was trying to get my first vehicle Tom Perrin worked very hard to make sure it happened. He really spent a lot of time on it and in the long run made it happen for me and it was better than I had hoped for. The service staff are always friendly and accommodating.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/04/2021

SA
Steve A.
Machesney Park, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Every one was so polite and friendly.
I would definitely recommend this place to all my friends and families. Every one was super to us.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/23/2021

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE GREAT REVIEW FROM YOUR LAST VISIT WITH US HERE AT HYUNDAI ON PERRYVILLE !!!

Ann Marie B.
Dekalb, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai on Perryville service
pleasant staff politely greet customers explain services needed
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/23/2021

PG
Patricia G.
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Quick and efficient
I got in right at my appointment time and the recall repair was completed sooner than estimated.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/21/2021

AWESOME , thank you for the great review from your last visit !!!

2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/19/2021 Category: Service
Highly recommended
I’ve always had excellent service!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/20/2021

AWESOME THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT REVIEW !!!!!

DK
Daniel K.
Jensen Beach, FL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Service department is 5 star.
Service department is top notch. Work Scheduled and completed on time. Kept fully informed throughout.
Particularly impressed with Sebastian Hutch (sp?).
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/19/2021

FANTASTIC ,Thank you for the great review and we appreciate the mention of my writer . I passed this along to him thank you very much.

AA
Adel A.
Cherry Valley, IL
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Good customer service
I had an issue with the service department for the length of the time my car was in the shop ,but was satisfied after the Service Manager Bret Bokker called me and explained The situation to me and assured me that will not happened again in the future. Thanks Bret,

04/14/2021 Category: Service
Bad car service department
My car was scheduled for service on the March 25th instead the car was left in the parking lot for two weeks until April 12th when they finally inspected the car. I was given dumb reasons every time I called to check on the car. This review is based on my experience with the service department only ,the sale department and everyone els seems to be very nice and Professionals.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/14/2021

thank you for taking the time to speak with me and i appreciate us working through it . please let me know if theres anything else i can do and i appreciate the re score.

Dennis D.
Winnebago, IL
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Manger Resolved My Concern
Manager called me to discuss my concern and he addressed my concern to my satisfaction.

04/13/2021 Category: Service
A Little Disappointed
Was disappointed that my dealership could not apply the $10 Hyundai coupon (for my dealership) that I accidentally left at home. They have been able to look up and apply the coupon in the past.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/13/2021

Thanks for talking and appreciate the feedback , i did refer your information to the powers above me appreciate the feedback . i sent that re score to you and i forgot to mention you brought up the coffee we  have had that out and ready for you for sure . thank you

Scott B.
Streamwood, IL
04/13/2021
Exceeded Expectations!
After a few dealings with dealerships (one in Elgin, one in Sycamore), I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised that Nick & Rob were upfront & honest. The whole experience was great, which is the way it should be...even to the finance department. I came in with my defenses up & left with total peace. Job well done! I'd not hesitate to purchase again from Hyundai Perryville!

GB
Gary B.
Loves Park, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Treated like family but better....
Excellent service, friendly staff and always a great experience..........
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/05/2021

Thank You! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

NE
Noah E.
Belvidere, IL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Jay is the man
Jay helped me immensely. Took care of all my needs and was friendly even though he was stressed.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

TG
Tyler G.
Dixon, IL
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Fantastic service
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/31/2021

thank you for your great review from your last visit

Marengo, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/30/2021 Category: Service
The staff and service techs are there to take care of your car and make sure that you have a pleasant experience.
From the person who greets you at the door until you are handed your keys when the job is done, you feel like you are special.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/31/2021

FANTASTIC .... THANK YOU LADIES FOR THE GREAT REVIEW , I WILL HAVE PICTURES WHEN YOU COME IN NEXT TIME OF THE NEW LITTLE ONE!!