Overall Rating 3.8999973/5Overall Rating 3.8999973/5Overall Rating 3.8999973/5rating 3.8999973rating 3.8999973
Overall Rating 2.1333323/5Overall Rating 2.1333323/5rating 2.1333323rating 2.1333323rating 2.1333323

LK
Linda K.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Trust and great service
I appreciate that I was able to get my tire fixed that day and know it's done right. I have confidence that I don't have to worry about my drive.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/13/2019

Kathy B.
Belvidere, IL
06/12/2019 Category: Service
I got an oil change and my tires rotated. They rotated my tires, but never checked the pressure in my tires. I had 3 tires at 30/32 psi and one at 40. That is not going to help my tire wear or a good ride. I just expected they would check the pressure and make sure they were all at the right pressure.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. Thank you for binging this to my attention, I will review with the technitions on the importance of checking the tire pressure.

Dekalb, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Reliable service; friendly staff; attention to details
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/11/2019

TL
Todd L.
2013 Hyundai Accent
always friendly
always friendly, timely and fair price.

Byron, IL
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Oil spill for the second time, causing a mess on my driveway and garage floor.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. Thank you for bringing the oil spill to our attention as I will discuss this with the technitions.

Mary R.
Nora, IL
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
I have been driving Hyundais for nine years,I have had no problems,what more can I say.

CP
Charlene P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/08/2019 Category: Service
This is my second time taking my vehicle into Hyundai on Perryville. Both times have been a good experience. Both times I have spoken with the same associate and they were very helpful with my visits. I am very pleased with the car care I have received from them.

VK
Victor K.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Assessing my service visit
Thorough and courteous service. I recommend this dealership.

Charles C.

Beloit, WI
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/06/2019 Category: Service
15000 maintenance visit
I made the appointment on line through their website and was expected by Roberta. She was prepared for the visit and cautioned me about a possible alignment. Since my car has hit several potholes this spring, I was not surprised when indeed, an alignment was needed. The amount of time was less than two hours and the car was washed when ready.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/07/2019

SR
Steven R.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Made a bad day better
Had a check engine light come on and the car would not run very well. Called service department and they got me right in. They had to order a part so they offered to rent a vehicle for me. Awesome service from all departments involved. Thanks again
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/05/2019

Roscoe, IL
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Great
Thanks for rental car while waiting for parts.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/04/2019

Cherry Valley, IL
06/01/2019 Category: Service
They stood behind the Hyundai warranty and provided a "loaner vehicle" while the necessary work was done.
The timing of the issue with my Hyundai Sonata (about 1 year old) coincided with my wife and I needing to drive west. We were allowed to take the loaner vehicle for this trip at their expense. We came back to a fixed car that is again running like new - and that we greatly enjoy. We bought from Hyundai primarily because of the great warranty that comes with their vehicles - and will be even more inclined to do so again after this experience.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 06/03/2019

Sara P.
Loves Park, IL
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Ra's visit
Everything was very positive. The employees were very nice and the work was done quickly. My first visit in many, many years, but was impressed.

JJ
Jon J.
Naperville, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
The performed the needed repairs on an engine oil leak, ac hoses and a noisy fan motor in time for our vacation trip.

LW
best service we have ever had Roberta Hagerman was great

Jerome L.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Good Job
Brought vehicle in with taillight problem, turned pot to be two burned out bulbs, problem splved.

b
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/22/2019

05/21/2019 Category: Service
Good people
I do enjoy the friendly atmosphere, which is the result of the personable, very competent, and customer interested personnel employed by our local dealership!! They are certainly a far better representation of Hyundai, than many of those we occasionally need to converse with in the HQ/ Administration and Customer Service divisions, nationally!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 05/21/2019

Christopher H.
Byron, IL
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Couldn't be any nicer and thorough.
See above