Overall Rating 3.2777778/5Overall Rating 3.2777778/5Overall Rating 3.2777778/5rating 3.2777778rating 3.2777778
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Lindenwood, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Car was repaired quickly and correctly at no cost to me with the warranty on my vehicle.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/14/2018

Julye P.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service is great
I always know I can count on Hyundai to do a great job on my vehicle and on great customer service.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/14/2018

RL
Richard L.
2017 Hyundai Azera
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Good people Great Service
This is my third car purchased from this dealership. They have provided good customer service. From the GM to the sales staff to the device department the team works together to keep me happy. That is worth coming back!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to compete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. We thank you for your kind words and loyalty to Hyundai.

Johanna H.
Oregon, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/10/2018 Category: Service
HYUNDAI ON PERRYVILLE ROCKS
GREAT WORK AND THE MOST FRIENDLY STAFF!!

Debora M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service department personnel
My car turned out to be a bit "special" with parts needing replacement and recall issues within its first two years. The service team is one of the best I've ever experienced and all of them try to make these visits as easy as possible for me and always provide a loaner car or rental (at no cost to me, of course). I appreciate the Hyundai on Perryville service team very much!

Janet R.
Freeport, IL
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Have made wonderful friendships with people who work there.
I have always taken my car back to the dealership I bought it from. They get to know you better and you get to know them better. You can trust they are taking care of your car and keeping you up to date for service. I have been getting wonderful service for many year now and would never change dealerships.

Durand, IL
A
B

Dee S.
Belvidere, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Diagnosing noise problems in my car
Where does one begin?

Good Morning,
     Sorry to hear about the noise in your vehicle . Unfortuently through Hyundai Motor Americs guidelines we can only replace one failed item even if there is a left and right side  and the one side is bad . I dont disagree there is a good possibilty they can both go bad around the same time frame . Its fortunate Hyundai delcined the good will we asked for the repair for you also .

Joyce H.
Dixon, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2018 Category: Service
The way the customer is treated is amazing!!
For a woman car repairs can be very scary ordeal. But, I was always informed as to what was going on with the repairs and if I had any questions or concerns. I can't say enough about the customer service in the Service Dept., they should be very proud of the service they provide to their customers!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to compete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. Thank you for the compliment it will be passed on to the individuals in the Service Department.

MT
Mary T.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Close to home
Good
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/06/2018

GL
Glenda L.
Cherry Valley, IL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service with great kindness
Hyundai on Perryville is the only place I will go to have my car serviced. The service department is always quick to respond upon arriving and are always kind and delightful. The mechanic is always very thorough in regard to what my vehicle needs and as to the work being done. I can always count on Hyundai on Perryville to do an excellent job with great care. I recommend them to all my friends.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/06/2018

Janet P.
Kingston, IL
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly personnel and great service of my vehicle.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/05/2018

MK
Marvin K.
Freeport, IL
11/01/2018 Category: Service
My scheduled appointment was smooth, reasonable time to complete the service, questions answered. Nice waiting area, my impression was excellent for the whole service operation.........
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/01/2018

MA
Marc A.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Appt. Review
Everything was corrected, and in the case of one of my dash lights it was determined that it wasn't something that needed service. So, I am happy about that. Would recommend to anyone.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/31/2018

Jennifer C.
Byron, IL
10/29/2018 Category: Service
They got me right in as soon as I pulled up (I did have an appointment). Always fast and friendly service and washed my car!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/30/2018

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
I’m always treated like a part of the family at Hyundai .

2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/27/2018 Category: Service
New Brakes Complete
I had new brakes installed on my daughters 2011 Hyundai Tucson. It was expensive but my daughter could tell the difference and I feel better that she has safe brakes on her car.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to compete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. Your safety is always our concern.

Donald D.
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/27/2018 Category: Service
service
I STOPPED IN FOR AN L.O.F. ON MY LEASE CAR AS I HAD AN APPOINTMENT. WHILE THERE I SAW NOTICES ABOUT THE NEW TARRIFFS AND FOUND OUT THAT CAR PRICES WERE GOING OUT OF THIS WORLD COME JANUARY 1, 2019. SO UPON TALKING TOO ROBERTA IN SERVICE AND PAT CARTER MY SALES PERSON. I HAD MY OIL CHASNGE ON TYHE LEASE CAR I WAS DRIVING. THEN I LEASE A NEW 2018 HYUNDAI ELANTRA AND TRADEDED IN MY ORIGINAL LEASE CAR TOO BEAT THE NEW PRESIDENT TARRIFFS.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to compete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. Congratulations on your new lease.

PD
Phillip D.
Belvidere, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/26/2018 Category: Service
service has been good at this dealership
roberta is my preferred associate to work with when my car is not working