4.6

Roberta S.
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Bobbi’s come ts
I always receive quick and efficient service. Everyone is friendly.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

CL
Corey L.
Rockton, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/15/2020 Category: Service
Cleanest service center.
I went in for an oil change which is only a few dollars more than I paid to do it myself. This place is clean and the staff is friendly. They got me in and out quickly and that included a free car wash. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Caledonia, IL
Oil Change
Did an awesome job and are always friendly.

PC
Pamela C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Very nice service and fast.
I always have a great experience when having my car serviced. The workers are on it and so polite. Don't have to wait very long at all.

Roger B.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast, efficient service
Was in and out in 30 minutes.

Byron, IL
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, Nice Service
My check engine light was on. I had bought my 2016 Tucson used from another dealer by where I used to live, and chose this Service Dept because it is much closer to me now. They treated me so nice. I really appreciate the friendliness of Roberta and Liz. They found the issue, fixed it, and washed my car in a short time.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/13/2020

Rockton, IL
2020 Hyundai Kona
Fast and efficient
Came in for oil change and tires rotation, quick and efficient service
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/12/2020

MF
Maura F.
Belvidere, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Service Experience
From the day I purchased my Santa Fe until my most recent service appointment the team at Hyundai on Perryville have not disappointed. Roberta stands out from a positive customer service experience perspective. My 2015 has 149,000 miles on it with a goal of hitting 200,000 miles and then on to my next Hyundai.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/12/2020

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Very unsatisfied.
The problem in my car stills showing that there is something wrong, I waited around 3 hours and the people who took care of my car at the end of the service told me that they don’t know what was going on with my car and if the problem stills I should make another appointment. I need to contact one rep of the brand to request a full refund.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/11/2020

Good evening ,

We appreciate your feedback from your recent visit with us here at Hyundai On Perryville . I'm glad we spoke today and we're able to clear up the miscommunication . We will see you on Friday to retest your system and see what the issue is .

GG
Gary G.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Still the best
Once again I have taken my car to the dealership for Maintenance. Once again I got prompt, professional and friendly service. I highly recommend this dealership as the place to buy your car and maintain it as well.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/09/2020

GG
George G.
Davis, IL
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Service advisor was great.
Car was done promptly. Even had a car wash with the oil change.
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/06/2020

Thank you for the feedback from your recent visit with us here at Hyundai on Perryville . We appreciate the great markings and look forward to seeing you next time ,HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND !!!

TD
Tammi D.
03/03/2020 Category: Service
service
They really show that they care...I have purchased 4 vehicles from them...And whenever its a large service that is being done on my car, they always provide me with a rental...paid for by them...

I will continue going thru them..
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 03/03/2020

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Upgrade
Call for scheduled oil change, service advisor noted other service was due, all extra work done in appt time
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 02/27/2020