Overall Rating 3.8214286/5Overall Rating 3.8214286/5Overall Rating 3.8214286/5rating 3.8214286rating 3.8214286
Overall Rating 2.0714246/5Overall Rating 2.0714246/5rating 2.0714246rating 2.0714246rating 2.0714246

Mary M.
2012 HYUNDAI ACCENT
12/23/2014 Category: Service
Super Service!
I'm very happy with the personalized service that I receive at Hyundai on Perryville. I can count on the team for any assistance.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/26/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We are very pleased to service any of your vehicle needs and are looking forward to seeing you again.

GL
Glenn L.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
12/17/2014 Category: Service
highly recommend
Can't say enough good things about this dealership. From Sales to Service their staff has been more than helpful in taking care of my transportation needs
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/19/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, it is greatly appreciated. As always it is our pleasure to take care of all your transportation needs here at Hyundai on Perryville. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Jeremy W.
Machesney Park, IL
2012 HYUNDAI VERACRUZ
12/10/2014 Category: Service
Professional
Everybody at Hyundai on Perryville is professional to the max. They have a respect for the customer the likes that I have not seen in any other dealership that I have dealt with in the Rockford Area. Purchased 2 new vehicles from there in the past 2 years, always go back for any service, and will continue to buy from them.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/10/2014

Thank you very much for spending your time with us here at Hyundai on Perryville. It is alwlays our pleasure to take care of you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again.

Have a great day,

Diane D.
Marengo, IL
2012 HYUNDAI TUCSON
12/01/2014 Category: Service
Every single employee makes you feel welcome.
The Perryville group is outstanding. I have purchased 6 cars myself and will not go anywhere else.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/04/2014

We would like to thank you very much for taking the time to complete our survey. We would like to thank you very much for being such a loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you again.

2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2014 Category: Service
Crappy Service
The customer service personnel do not know what they are doing. From calling while they had the vehicle to schedule the appointment for the work that the vehicle is there for, to not caring that they had my SUV for longer than they initially stated that they would. I understand that parts can be on back order, but they did not even call me and let me know that my vehicle would need to be there longer than they stated on drop off.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 12/03/2014

Due to the fact that Hyundai dictates the way we perform recalls, I apologize for not having all of the necessary parts for your vehicle. That is also why Hyundai on Perryville provided you with a 2015 Hyundai Sonata that was delivered to your work to drive while your vehicle was being repaired. I feel Hyundai on Perryville went over and beyond to accommodate you in this manner. I again apologize for any inconvenience. If you would like to discuss this further feel free to give me a call.

Mr. Mike Armarto

JOSEPH M.
2004 HYUNDAI TIBURON
11/20/2014 Category: Service
Nice dealership
These guys (and gal's) have been servicing my Hyundai for years. Great service department, professional and prices aren't too bad. Sales staff are friendly and low pressure. Always a pleasure.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/25/2014

Thank you so much for taking time from your day to complete our survey. It is always our pleasure to service your vehicles needs. We would also like to thank you for your business it is always great to see our returning customers.

WH
WALTER H.
11/20/2014 Category: Service
Very personable.
Rebecca is fantastic. She is soooo polite.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/25/2014

Thank you so much for taking our survey. I will pass the word on to Roberta. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Stillman Valley, IL
2003 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
11/18/2014 Category: Service
THE PEOPLE
EVERYONE IS SO PLEASANT, AND GENUINLY CONCERNED ABOUT MY CAR ISSUES. VERY PLEASED
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/18/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Winnebago, IL
11/17/2014 Category: Service
Staff were great and very accommodating. I love to take my car there!
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/18/2014

We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. And always it is our pleasure to service your vehicle here.

NJ
null J.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
11/13/2014 Category: Service
last oil change
fast, organized, efficient, friendly
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/18/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey it is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again.

JENNIFER K.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
11/11/2014 Category: Service
Review
good
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/12/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Dionna G.
10/27/2014 Category: Service
Great place!
I've always been greeted with a smile and haven't ever had to wait long. So glad I bought a Hyundai!
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 11/12/2014

Thank you so much for participating in our survey. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit

PR
PAUL R.
Willowbrook, IL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/24/2014 Category: Service
Roberta is a wonderfull service advisor
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/27/2014

Thank you for taking the time for our survey. It is always our pleasure to take care of your service needs.

DN
DAYRE N.
Davis, IL
10/17/2014 Category: Service
Responsive and thorough
Staff is responsive, thorough, and careful.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/21/2014

Thank you for taking our survey. We appreciate your time and are looking forward to seeing you again.

SJ
SARA J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2014 Category: Service
Always friendly & good service
Using service since 07, 2 SUV's. Service advisers know me, friendly. Service excellent, not fast, but through.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/17/2014

It is always our pleasure to see you. And we thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. It is great to know that we have such loyal customers.

WA
Wilma A.
Freeport, IL
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/14/2014 Category: Service
Delighted with my service!
Needed to get my recalls taken care of and was given a loaner to use....that was great and the all the people that work there were very nice!
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/17/2014

Thank you so much for taking our survey. It was our pleasure to take care of your recalls for you, and are looking forward to seeing you again.

MARY M.
Machesney Park, IL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2014 Category: Service
consistant
always friendly, attentive, seems to do good work (I am not a mechanic), prices aren't off the charts, Nice place to sit and wait, offer of transport or if overnight a courtesy car, Been going there for 7 years with no problems that I recall.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/10/2014

Thank you for being such a loyal customer of ours. It is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again.

RJ
Raymond J.
2012 HYUNDAI TUCSON
10/06/2014 Category: Service
Over all view
Friendly, polite, informative sums it up.
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/07/2014

Thank you for tiaking time out of your day to share your experience with us. We are pleased to hear you had a great experience here with us. Looking forward to seeing you again.

MARILYN M.
Belvidere, IL
10/05/2014 Category: Service
the staff
great place, great people
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/07/2014

Thank you for sharing your time with us. And as always we appreciate your business.

IM
IRENE M.
Cherry Valley, IL
10/05/2014 Category: Service
Great Service!!!
Hyundai on Perryville ALWAYS gets the job done no matter what it is in a timely manner. They take the time to explain everything they are doing.....and I always drive away with a much cleaner car than I drove in with!
Mike A., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 10/07/2014

We appreciate you sharing your experience, We take pride in our knowledge and customer service. Come back and see us again we are looking forward to seeing you.