09/18/2019
What's that noise?
The service at Japanese Auto Specialist is always thorough, professional, timely and reasonably priced.

BP
BLAKE P.
Lexus GX 460
09/14/2019
Love Japanese Auto Specialist
David is very knowledgable and honest. They do a great job with our Lexus.

Atlantic Beach, FL
Toyota Prius c
09/11/2019
Straight talk
Owner David is competent and good at communicating what needs to be done on a car.

JEANNE C.
09/09/2019
Old Lady Review
Dave always tries to accommodate my schedule

IH
INGRID H.
Lexus SC 430
09/07/2019
Professional, reliable, high work ethics!
Every time over and over I am amazed what a great service!

SJ
SANDY J.
08/31/2019
The best!
David is the best! He does awesome work for a great price and the service he provides is 10 stars!!

PH
PENG H.
Acura MDX
08/31/2019
We should treat JAS as a good friend other that a garage.
When you need help during emergency who can offer honest help is a good friend. Recent experience with David makes me to believe more JAS is the correct place to keep my cars in good shape. My wife uses our MDX for all the children's after school activities. If any day during the week it cannot drive it will bring a mess on our routine schedule. After my wife had a emergency brake check engine light came on. My wife knew the importance of the car and she called me immediately. I took a break from work and brought the car to David. David fully understood my situation and asked one of his staff to check my car in about 5 minutes as long as his work schedule permited. After a kind diagnosis he suggested there might be a gas pedal sensor loose which caused the engine check light on. He said he can secure the sensor and clear the code. If the light comes back again I need to replace the sensor. I was so appreciated he handled my car in timely manner. After this was all done I planned to pay the diagnosis fee. David waived the fee and treated this visit as a courtesy check. My wife was so happy the car can be back to normal so quickly. Therefore we will not worry about that it might break down on her way to send kids to after school activities. The problem never comes back again. Thank you so much for your kind work David.

CAROL W.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/23/2019
After going to the Honda Dealership my son stopped in your shop for a quote.
I am so glad my son stopped in your shop and told me to make appointment for you all to fix my Honda Civic. I will not ever go to the dealership again. I appreciated David telling me that even though airbag alert was on it still dangerous so I needed to fix it. Love his knowledge and expertise. I will recommend Japanese Auto Specialists to everyone Thanks for taking care of my Honda Civic!

GR
GLORIA R.
Saint Augustine, FL
Honda Fit
08/21/2019
Ten year review
I am always treated like a valuable customer. All work done quickly and efficiently. Never had a problem in 10 years. Wait room is clean and comfortable. Good people.

FC
FRED C.
Toyota Avalon
08/08/2019
My usual good experience
As always in the past, David and his team do a great job at a fair price.

RL
RON and MICHELLE L.
Honda Ridgeline
08/04/2019
Always honest and helpful.
David is always honest and helpful in deciding what to fix now and what I can save for and fix later. (My Honda Ridgeline is almost 14 years old).

08/01/2019
Breakdown on way home from work
Car broke down on my way home from work. I called David, who was still open, and he said he could check it out. It only took half an hour to diagnose, and he got the car fixed the next day. Great service and a reasonable price.

SHARON S.
07/25/2019
Best service in JACKSONVILLE!
Owner is "up front: with customers about repairs. If not needed he'll tell you. My problem was something I really didn't need and there was no charge for the diagnosis. Can't get better than that!

PH
PENG H.
Acura MDX
07/24/2019
Honest and trustable place for your car
I have been known with David only couple years but I was truly impressed by his honesty and professional aspect in auto repair business. I have got repairs for my past visits for my AC and Powersteering system. Total satisfication with the job. Highly recommended.

CORIE LYNN H.
07/23/2019
Great service as always!
David and his team always go above and beyond! Hands down, these guys get the importance of customer service. Many thanks, David!

GT
GEORGE T.
Mazda CX-9
07/22/2019
Excellent job - resonable price!
Very happy to finally find someone who knows what he is doing!
Explaining nice and simple and getting the job done!
Exremely happy!

George Triantafillopoulos

KW
KEITH $ MICHELLE W.
07/22/2019
Maintenance Inspecton
I only take my car here... why? Honesty, knowledge, thorough inspection, very organized and detailed, with great service.

TP
TIBOR P.
Orange Park, FL
Lexus RX 450h
07/19/2019
Knowledgeable and honest
Great place to take any of your Japanese cars. They are very good on what they do and offer competitive pricing compare to the dealership in town. Highly recommended, honest and good customer service.

ART S.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Toyota Camry Solara
07/18/2019
1st time experience
The vehicle has over 250,000 miles and although we have had regular maintenance, we have become increasingly frustrated with dealer pressure to replace the car. Our experience at J A Specialists proved to be professional and reassuring. During our scheduled maintenance repair, several other high priority preventative measures were highlighted but without pressure to address immediately. We are more confident in our cars future and will return to J A Specialists for all future work.

KL
Kristy L.
07/18/2019
a/c prob
A/C was cutting in and out. Dave called me and gave us the news; a new compressor. A bummer to have it go out but Dave is my only choice for repairs. QUALITY work! Thanks again Dave!