KL
KEN L.
Lexus SC 430
09/18/2015
Great service, courteous treatment and accurate recommendations.
My vehicle was properly serviced and delivered whem promised.

KL
KEN L.
Lexus GS 300
09/18/2015
Great service, courteous treatment and accurate recommendations.
My vehicle was properly serviced and delivered when promised.

CY
CHERI Y.
Lexus GS 300
09/10/2015
I trust my mechanic and never have a problem with service.
I love David, he is my mechanic which has left me a friend for life. The service is great and so personal. David will always deliver car when promised. I have nothing but praise for him and his employees.

JEFFERY B.
09/07/2015
Service was great as usual. David described the issue very well. I will continue to take my car there.

TL
TODD and KRISTY L.
Honda Fit
09/05/2015
attention to detail
A great experience again!

GK
GERRY K.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/30/2015
Japanese Auto Specialists
I trust JAS to keep my beloved Miata running like new. I recommend them to anyone.

RF
ROBERTO F.
08/29/2015
honest fair priced
david is a polite and very professional business man he repairs your car right the first time.

EK
EDITH K.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/28/2015
Japanese Auto Specialists Car Inspection
Oil change fixed symptom the car was exibiting, problem was identified and corrected by, Co, the Japanese car specialty technician. A thorough inspection was performed with knowledgeable advice on further needed maintenance issues using state of the art diagnostics and senior experienced advice. The back transmission plug had a shiny area at center, not sure if that was from assessment and why. I plan for, Dave and Co, to be go to car guys. They seem to be knowledgeable, trustworthy and reasonable in all aspects of, car, electrical, computer, fluid, components and mechanical systems.

RICHARD and MELODY M.
Honda Accord
08/28/2015
Honesty, knowledge and excellence
I'm a 10 yr+ customer. I would NOT consider taking my car anywhere else. David takes care of my Honda Accord and my husband's Lexus LS 460L and serviced the Infiniti J30 I used to own.

DICK and HELEN M.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
08/14/2015
Outstanding!!!!!
An example to my Marketing students in customer value!

FF
FLOREN F.
08/10/2015
David's honesty in word and deed.
Has been proven over time.

JEFFERY B.
08/07/2015
Awesome Service
I've been bringing my 1998 Honda Civic EX and they always do a great job and offer thorough explanations as to the problems. They have gotten a lot better on turnover time also. I will continue to bring my vehicle there for repair.

Jackie C.
08/06/2015
An honest shop
David has been working on our cars for eight years. He is an honest businessman and the work his shop does is great.

EM
EDWARD M.
08/04/2015
Always gets the job done well and right!
Have been working with David since 1991(24 years) and he has NEVER missed doing the right thing.

MARK and CATHY H.
Mitsubishi Outlander
07/25/2015
Expert and Friendly Service
Japanese Specialists is the ONLY place I have taken my vehicles to be repaired since I have been in Florida. I have been in Jacksonville since 2004 and would not have any work performed anywhere else. David and his team properly diagnose any issue and make the repairs with quality parts. He warrants all his parts and labor.

Kyle S.
Nissan Maxima
07/24/2015 Category: Service
Kyle said he is a repeat customer and the business is very communicative. He said he feels if there an issue, they will address it.

ROBERT H.
Nissan Sentra
07/23/2015
These techs are pros, best auto repair shop I've used.
Needed brakes, shop called me within a couple hrs and gave me several options on the repairs. It was ready mid afternoon, picked up, drove it home. Brakes are great, couldn't tell it had been worked on except for better brakes. Clean, no greasy hand prints ect. My invoice listed maintenance needed and in the order of importance. This is MY shop now and I'll send my friends as well. Thanks Japanese Speciatilist !!!!

LL
LEIA L.
Lexus GX 470
07/22/2015
Absolutely Love this place....

WS
HAVE YOU FOUND THE PARTS FOR THE MUSTANG

RICHARD and MELODY M.
Lexus LS 460L
07/15/2015
David cares about his customers.
Outstanding work with attention to detail.