Latest Review about 1 hour ago

SAM and PAM K.
Atlantic Beach, FL
01/06/2018
Superb work
David is a professional. We rely on him for caring for both of our cars and he has always done a superb job. Thanks David!

JP and BONNIE F.
Palatka, FL
Nissan Quest
01/05/2018
How to get your car repaired in 3 easy steps
When I have a problem with my car I - 1. make a list of symptoms for Japanese Auto Specialists to review, 2. JAS diagnoses the problem(s), 3. JAS fix/repair the problem(s). Car repair couldn't be any easier. Of course the person working on your car has to be an actual diagnostician and a real mechanic. Not someone who just swaps parts and doesn't really "know" cars. David and the team at JAS fill that criteria. I also appreciate that while working on my car they bring any other problems to my attention. I have been going to JAS for years. It is great to have a mechanic you can trust to get the job done correctly and honestly. Did I mention the warranty on repairs completed? Yes I am a very satisfied customer. I recommend Japanese Auto Specialists to all of my friends.

DUANE G.
Lexus IS 250
12/25/2017
Car Service
Knowledge, honesty and customer service. Always feel confident Im getting great service for my vehicles!

AP
Alex P.
Florida
Acura TLX
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Alex's wife. She said she and her family have used the business for over 15 years. They are great..

KATHRINE S.
12/21/2017
A pleasure
As always, you have sensibly taken care of my vehicle. I always appreciate your prompt and trustworthy service.

CAROLE M.
Honda Fit
12/20/2017
Honest and reliable
Thorough and honest inspection and always know that my car is safe for optimum operation

CAROLYN B.
12/15/2017
Outstanding service (as always)
Thorough inspection, honest evaluation of what is and is not needed, great prices, excellent work.
Dave kept my 20 yr old car going for over 300k miles. And now he's making sure my 3yr. old car lasts that long as well..

Highly recommend

BOBBY M.
Lexus IS 250
12/10/2017
The attitude of the owner creates a great environment .
David does an outstanding job diagnosising the problems with your car. He approaches the problem with the most economical way to correct the issues. I appreciated his service. I will definitely take my Lexus back to Japanese Auto. At this point my car is running fine. Thanks to Dave and his mechanics.

CL
CYRIL L.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
12/08/2017
Everytime I bring my car here I knew Im in good hands. Just few days ago, My Toyota Sienna van
had a broken shifter cable , although I had it towed
back for the same problem but David guaranteed
it no question. it was the plastic part of the cable that was broke not that it was a bad job. this place is honest and used only OEM parts. Thank you David.

DAVID L.
Nissan Rogue
11/29/2017
TLC for every car
David and his team found the issue with the flapping noise and repaired it with expertise. He always ensures the routine maintenance is addressed.

Thanks Dave

Your symptom was a challenge. It’s hard to simulate a noise like this on a lift. It took me driving and a tech standing on his head under the dash to zero in on your noise. In the end it was a simple fix and we never could have found it without your patience and your willingness to leave your car overnight.

Thank you for your business and loyalty

JOE A.
11/22/2017
Knowledge and honesty.
provides an honest answer and solution to the problem
David G. from Japanese Auto Specialist responded on 11/30/2017

You take great care of all your Hot Rods. It is a pleasure to work with someone that loves their vehicles.
Thank you for your business and loyalty

TA
TODD and KIM A.
Lexus SC 430
11/20/2017
Great place for service, very thorough
Great work and prices

Todd and kim
Thank You for your business and loyalty
Hope your thanksgiving was a great one!
The sad thing is all hollidays come to an end
Take Care

VD
VICTOR D.
Toyota Tundra
11/19/2017
Great alternative to Dealership .
Great service again!

Thanks Victor
Dont forget we service all brands of Japanese Vehciles tell your friends and Family to come see us as well
Thanks Again
Be Safe

John H.
Ponte Vedra, FL
11/18/2017
Trusted, knowledgeable at a fair price
David is a wealth of knowledge. I have a 2004 SC430 that he has worked on for almost 3 years. David is always ready to offer practical options for repairs unlike the Lexus dealer who seems to recommend unneeded, expensive repairs. I heartily recommend JAS!!

Thanks John

I look at all Repair and Service Recommendations as if it was my Vehicle and Money I'm Spending. I make recommendations For service and repairs only when things are really necessary.
The best option is where cost and quality turn into Value
Cheap is rarely the right option. I know,- I forget how Cheap things are when I get a poor value.

Take Care

RN
RAYMOND N.
11/17/2017
Fast dependable, reliable service.
fast, dependable, reliable service.