JERIMY and JENNIFER K.
Honda Accord
09/18/2016
5 star service, as usual
Great work by David and the team. Got it done on schedule and on price despite being very busy with the volume. Well done gents.

DANIEL G.
Acura TL
09/12/2016
They would not quit until they found the cause of the problem.
The Acura had a very unusual noise in the steering/suspension system. David and his team worked for several day to find the specific problem and repair it. He would not charge me for all the hours it took to find the problem or the parts that he replaced that were not the problem. He felt that he and his team were the specialists with these vehicles and they should be able to diagnosis and correct these type of problems in a timely fashion and therefore only charged for the repair that was needed with just the time that that repair should take, not the time it took to search and find it.

TL
TODD and KRISTY L.
09/08/2016
Diagnostic
Thorough and straightforward. I know what repairs will be coming and what I have to do now. Thanks David

AH

Fernandina Beach, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/18/2016
Superb Maintenance
This is the only place I take my vehicles for intrusive maintenance. They perform what is necessary and do it with OEM parts. They also tell you exactly what is going on with your vehicle and provide sound recommendations. I just wish they were closer to home but it's definitely worth the 70 mile round trip!

CP
CHRIS P.
Neptune Beach, FL
Toyota Land Cruiser
08/18/2016
They explain in layman terms for me to understand what is going on with my #landcruiser !!
RPM automotive explained to me the I blew/cracked head gasket and needed to rebuild or sell off for parts... BUT a second opinion at Japanese Auto Specialist, saved it and explained it was only a fan clutch! I survived a small heart attack, David (owner) explained to me.

SL
SAM L.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
08/16/2016
Superior service technically speaking.
They know the products that they service inside and out. They fix worn out things that need fixing before they break. Great service!

DANEILLE S.
Callahan, FL
Toyota Tundra
08/15/2016
Honest and Reliable Service
David and team are above top notch with service and work ethic. I wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else.

Daniel P.
08/13/2016 Category: Service
Daniel said he's been working with David for a while now.

DK
DAVID and CATHY K.
Kia Sephia
08/12/2016
Reliable and Trustworthy Auto Repair
Always sure repairs are done correctly. Trust their opinion on what the car needs to keep it running efficiently. They stand by their work.

Brandon M.
Florida
Mazda 6
08/11/2016 Category: Service
Brandon said this business is professional, quick and nice.

DAVID L.
Nissan Rogue
08/10/2016
Gas guage fixed
David an his crew/team always find the specific problem and fix it in a timely manner.

LG
LENORA G.
08/02/2016
Very happy with service.
Will be going back soon need more work
done on car.

NZ
NATHANIEL Z.
07/29/2016
Excellent service from first contact to driving away with my fixed up car!
My Forester had a broken AC Compressor, and JAS was able to fix it in less than a day. Its not a cheap fix, but when parts like these go, it never is.

What mattered to me was the level of professionalism, skill, and care. I found great value in the services at JAS, and I know that I can return and have the attention I need given to my car.