Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667

Dean B.
Morgantown, KY
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customers
While traveling from our home in KY to visit in Armstrong, our air conditioning went out in the St. Louis area. We had no idea we would get in that afternoon, thinking we would need to leave our car. We were surprised to get our car in and out in an hour and a half. Everyone was quite nice and the service department was efficient. If we lived in the Columbia area we would definitely return to Joe Machens Hyundai.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai

Thank you for the great feedback.  I'm glad we were able to help you out.  We appreciate the 5 star.

Marvin P.
Bevier, MO
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
05/17/2018 Category: Service
service
service is good try to make it easy for you
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 star review!  It means a lot to us.

Hallsville, MO
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Always so helpful and friendly! I'll always take my car to Machens Hyundai!

Thank you!

05/16/2018 Category: Service
Service has gone down.
Service is just not the same as in the past.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai

Thank you for the feedback.  Our marketing team sends out coupons and specials regurlarly.  There is also some posted on our website under service specials.  I will relay the information to the wash crew about the bad wash. Again, thank you for the feedback and your business.

Atlanta, MO
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service & Friendly
the guys did a great job of addressing my issues and even issues I didn't know about. They were able to do a couple of recall items while I was in so I did not have to schedule a follow up. The tire deal I received was amazing! Thanks so much for helping me get back on the road safely!
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai

Thank you for the great review!

Diane S.
Jefferson City, MO
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/14/2018 Category: Service
The service is excellent even with the change in staff. I bring my daughter's car to my dealership because they have always gave excellent service.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai

Thank you for your business and the great review!

Robert H.
Overland Park, KS
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and flexible service scheduling.
After driving into Columbia, MO, from Overland Park, we noticed noise in the front end that was louder at lower speeds and turning. I called the service department at Joe Machens Hyundai to find out if there was any availability for me to get our Santa Fe in to be checked-out. I was told I would be able to have it looked at as soon as I could get there. I arrived about a half-hour later and was greeted by a service adviser, Tyler, who was very polite and ready to investigate and resolve the issue. After a reasonable time frame, the adviser presented a summary of problem that was found and a plan for its repair. I was also given voluntary options for wheel-alignment for the front wheels, and also for a 4-wheel alignment. The adviser gave me his recommendation and pricing for both options. I chose the 4-wheel option, being a more complete solution. The work was completed within the planned time frame and I was on my way. The service adviser was key in determining the problem, conveying the corrective options to me and the follow through in explaining the whole package to me in an friendly, informative and non-pressured manner.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai

Thank you for the great response, I am here for of your cars needs.  I hope to see you next time you stroll through Columbia.

Tyler Schrimpf - 573-474-7400

Moberly, MO
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Awful experience
I had a very poor experience.
JUSTIN K., Service Manager from Joe Machens Hyundai

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the service you received.  I appreciate you taking the time to bring your concerns and experience to my attention.  Both the advisor and technician you worked with will be in tomorrow, and I would like to dive into this with them.  If you are not opposed, I would much like to contact you after I've spoken with them.  Issues like this have not been common in the past and will not be moving forward.  This is absolutely unacceptable, and I assure you whatever caused this problem will be remedied immediately.  Thank you for your feedback, and I hope to speak with you soon.

Justin Kertz
Joe Machens Hyundai

Darlene L.
Fayette, MO
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Everyone is friendly .
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai

Thank you for your business and the great review!

Joseph T.
Blackwater, MO
05/10/2018 Category: Service
As what I had done was recommended for my 2017 car, it would have been nice to get some kind of discount as I had purchased the car here
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai

Thank you for the feedback.  We do post coupons on our website regularly.  Thank you for your business.

Janice W.
Jefferson City, MO
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly. Checks car over thoroughly.tells us what needs to be done before they do it. We have always been very happy with our service.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai

Thank you for the five star response.  I appreciate your business and ill see you next service.

Tyler Schrimpf (573)474-7400

RN
Rick N.
Fortuna, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Clean courteous service
It’s just a long way to drive from where I live
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai

Thank you for the great review!  We appreciate you making the trip to come see us.  Your touch up paint is in by the way.

DA
Dennis A.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Why
I think the added fees, though small, labeled shop supplies seem petty. What supplies are there with an oil change that are not priced into but added to the price of an oil change.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai

Thank you for the feedback.  Let us know what we can do to earn that 5th star.

Jason C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Really did a great job and even washed my car at the end! Love the customer service!
JUSTIN K., Service Manager from Joe Machens Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.  We attempt to wash every vehicle that makes it in for service, assuming time allows.  I am very happy to hear that Chris provided you with excellent customer service and you enjoyed the experience.

Justin Kertz
Joe Machens Hyundai

Boonville, MO
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Timely and efficient
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai

Thank you for the great review!

05/03/2018 Category: Service
Fast and great
Very fast and friendly service.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai

Thank you for the great response!  See you next time.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/02/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
My service manager answered all my questions and only recommended reasonable maintenance be performed during this visit. His attention to detail was also appreciated.
13703d26a3296176eafd7b60e8413821?s=28
CHRIS S., Service Advisor from Joe Machens Hyundai

You are very welcome, Thank you for the 5 star, it was a pleasure working with you!

Chris Sanchez
Service Advisor
(573)474-7400

Kristina M.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
very rude and not done in timely fashion
took over 5 hours to do something that was promised to only take barely an hour, then received attitude nd told my car was the least important thing on lists of cars they needed to work on.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai

attempting to contact customer.

LG
Larry G.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Excellent Service Department
Consistent outstanding customer service
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai

Thanks for the five star survey!

Tyler Schrimpf (573)474-7400

Robert G.
Fulton, MO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Best Service!!
The service is always fast, and my car is always returned to me cleaner than when I brought it in!!!
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai

Thanks for the five star survey!

Tyler Schrimpf (573)474-7400