Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5rating 4.700002
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

JULIE L.
Fulton, MO
08/11/2014 Category: Service
Customer Care
The service department makes every effort to provide outstanding customer care. It has always been a pleasant experience.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/11/2014

Hey Julie thank you for the good review it's nice to hear when customers notice the effort that we do put forth. It is all about the customer. Thanks again.

Don R.
Jefferson City, MO
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
08/05/2014 Category: Service
The people I work with at Joe Machens Hyundai are exceptional
Both of my Hyundai cars were serviced by Machens Hyundai last month. The service & the service personnel were great, the person who provided transportation to/from work in connection with the service appointment and your sales representative (Rob Chen) touched base with me both times to confirm that everything was OK. Which, of course, it was.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/05/2014

Don I am truly glad to hear that you have such good experiences with our dealer ship. I can only hope that all customers feel the way you do. Thanks again

LG
LARRY G.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
07/31/2014 Category: Service
Knowledgeable, Friendly Customer Service
These folks are top of the line in professionalism and expertise.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/01/2014

Thank you Larry for the wonderful comment it's customers like you that keep us going. Thanks again

NA
NARAYANA A.
07/29/2014 Category: Service
very good experince
They are very courteous and on time.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/31/2014

Narayana thank you for the comment we work very hard so you have a good experience every time you are here. Thanks again

CLYDIA H.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
07/23/2014 Category: Service
Service and Manitenance
Always courteous and professional personel. Service/maintenance work is always completed satisfactorily. Have never had to return for work that wasn't perform correctly the first time. Have been coming to this dealership site for about 20 years.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/23/2014

WOW!!!! Clydia this is so nice of you to say. I am so happy that we have been able to take care of your vehicle needs for so many years. Thank you

CF
Catherine F.
Hallsville, MO
2010 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
07/21/2014 Category: Service
quick service knowledgeable people that i trust.
I always get my service done here everyone is pleasant, knows their area,its always clean and quick. the comp car wash is just what i need to feel better about the day!
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/21/2014

Thank you Catherine for the kind words, if you are ever having a bad day you just stop by and we will spruce your vehicle right up. Thanks again.

RK
Ron K.
2012 HYUNDAI GENESIS
Great service department
I have had my 2012 Genesis serviced here since I bought it 3 years ago. They have always been prompt, courteous, helpful, and never tried to sell me on anything I don't need (in fact a couple of times suggested I didn't really need something I was asking about).
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/21/2014

Hey Ron it's good to hear from you and good to hear good things. These day's shops get a bad name because of a few bad ones and it's hard to overcome. But it's people like you and yourresponces that help show that we are not all the same. Thank you

SE
Sarah E.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
accomodating service
The car is in and out when planned. Issues found are talked about before done. Accomodating of my ridiculous schedule and task lists.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/21/2014

Sarah thank you so much for you feedback it really means alot to my guys to here that they have done well. Thanks again

JANET K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2014 Category: Service
Fantastic people
Excellent service always provided by staff. Gets better each visit. James Moore superb in Service Dept.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/18/2014

Hey Janet thank you so much for the good review it realy does mean alot to us to get feed back from our customers be it good or bad we learn from it. We look forward to seeing you at the next visit.

JENNIFER C.
Ashland, MO
07/16/2014 Category: Service
The people!
Great service! These people are so nice. They are knowledgable too! Love my car and Joe Machens Hyundai!
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/17/2014

Jennifer thank you so much for your kind words. It's our goal to make every experience you have here the same as this one. We work for a great company and it makes all the difference in the world. Thanks again

Jennifer B.
2013 HYUNDAI ACCENT
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Nice employees. Friendly, efficient.
I always enjoy my time at Machen Hyundai.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/15/2014

Jennifer you are to kind. Thank you for the responce it means alot to us to know we are doing our job right. Look forward to seeing you at your next service.

DA
DONNA A.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2014 Category: Service
Great Service with a Smile
With your service, our Elantra should last more than 10 years!
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/15/2014

Hey Donna that statement is great, and you are right if you take care of your car it will sure take care of you for a long time. Thanks again

RT
RAYMOND T.
Moberly, MO
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2014 Category: Service
The followup and the extra steps the personel give to the customers
I always enjoy going to this dealership for they care about the customer. And they will go the extra distance to meet the customer"s needs
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/11/2014

Raymond thank you so much for your nice responce. We are so happy you have good experiences with us. I will be sure to let James know what you have said. Thansk again.

PJ
Pamela J.
2008 HYUNDAI ACCENT
06/30/2014 Category: Service
Great location. Friendley staff.
Had a very pleasant experience last Monday. Great timing on completing my service.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/30/2014

Thanks for the complement Pamela look forward to seeing at your next service.

ME
Mark E.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/30/2014 Category: Service
Staff is always friendly!
I always have both of our cars serviced at Joe Machens. They are so accommodating, frendly and quick.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/30/2014

Thank you Mr. Estes our goal is to make every eperience the same as this. Thank you for your comments.

GG
GARY G.
Roach, MO
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Quick, timely & thourough service.
We called late in the afternoon and we got in right away and it took less than an hour to change oil & wash the car & complete the paper work.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/26/2014

Gary this is great to hear it's good to know that all my people are doing what is nessasary to keep our customers happy. Thank you for the comment.

AP
Amanda P.
2010 HYUNDAI TUCSON
06/25/2014 Category: Service
stellar service!
James is always so accomodating and knowledgeable. For my very first appointment with him, he squeezed me into an already full Saturday schedule. He's been wonderfully helpful from the stat.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/25/2014

Hey Amanda I'm glad you had great experience It's my hope that they are all like this. Thank you for being specific with the name of the advisor you worked with it really helps me to evaluate them. Thanks again.

LW
LOLA W.
Fayette, MO
06/19/2014 Category: Service
Really good service
Always excellent service. Great service personnel
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/20/2014

Thank you Lola it's always a pleasure. Thanks

ANDREW M.
06/19/2014 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Awesome, polite service. Wouldn't service my car anywhere else.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/19/2014

Thank you Andrew for your nice comment we here at Hyundai strive to make every visit a great one for our customers.

JQ
JAMES Q.
Shelbyville, MO
2014 Hyundai Equus
06/18/2014 Category: Service
A wow
The service department is clean and efficient. We bought an Equis and were promised the service would be above and beyond. Guess what, It IS!
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/18/2014

James thank you so much for your enthusiam and kind words. It's customers like you that make us want to come to work every day. Thank you