Overall Rating 4.7272755/5Overall Rating 4.7272755/5Overall Rating 4.7272755/5Overall Rating 4.7272755/5rating 4.7272755
Overall Rating 2.27273/5Overall Rating 2.27273/5rating 2.27273rating 2.27273rating 2.27273

MELISSA P.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
03/10/2014 Category: Service
Exceptionally friendly caring skilled staff
Travis was a complete lifesaver. My veloster had completely lost power to certain parts of the car but not others. I couldn't shift in or out of park. He instructed me over the phone how to use a small screwdriver into the shift release so I was able to get my car to the dealership. Upon arriving to Machens he had a free loaner car ready ordered the part I needed and all the work was covered under warrenty. Travis & Jennifer & others like them r a very important factor in why I would continue to buy Hyundai vehicles in the future. Thank you for making every service visit I pleasant experience !!!
Missy primm Howes
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/24/2014

Melissa thank you for the kind words. We are here to take care of you and your car anytime. It's customers like you that make it all worth it.

John A.
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
03/07/2014 Category: Service
John
Great service and friendly!
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/24/2014

Thank you John I hope every visit to us is the same!!!!

RANDY G.
03/03/2014 Category: Service
Rob Chen
this dealership is always ready to help in any way possible. if you need a new car ask for Rob Chen he will make it happen and get you a good deal.

DARLENE L.
02/24/2014 Category: Service
Columia Mo. Hyundai
Everyone is so friendly and makes sure to greet you and answer questions I may have.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/24/2014

Thank you Darlene, It is very important to us that you are greeted quickly and answer any questions that you may have about your vehicle. If you ever need anything just let us know.

MARVIN B.
Jefferson City, MO
Personnel
I reccommend Hyundai to my brother in Lexington SC and he purchased one about three months ago - now what do I get for referral and purchase? My experience with Joe Machen Hyundai in the past year has been great in all areas Ron Chin Salesman is big asset to your dealership with is very personal sales approach which speaks highly of him. He has done several followup calls and letters seeking if I am happy. Something you see very little of in this date of time.

Marvin,

Thank you for recommending Hyundai to your brother hopefully he will be as happy as your are with your purchase. We will continue to take care of any of your needs for as long as you own a Hyundai.

Missy P.
Mexico, MO
TRAVIS & JENNIFER
THE BEST DAMN SERVICE TEAM IN THE LAND!!!!!!
Thanks for everything u did for me
Missy
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/24/2014

I love this response thanks missy, If you need anything just let us know. :)

BC
BOBBY C.
Rocheport, MO
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Outstanding Service
So impressed with Jennifer and Mark. They bent over backwards to take care of my car and myself and I am so appreciate of their great service!!
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/24/2014

Bobby thank you for the response it's good to hear the imput of customers weather good or bad, either way it helps us grow. Thanks

Derek H.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/19/2014 Category: Service
Sante Fe from Machens
We really enjoy the buying experience at Machens Hyundai. The sales people are wonderful, helpful and a joy to work with.

CR

Centralia, MO
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
02/11/2014 Category: Service
Joe Machens Hyundai
Customer friendly staff, great refreshments, with fast dependable repair service.

ES
ELAINE S.
Sturgeon, MO
2008 Hyundai Elantra
02/05/2014 Category: Service
Always treated with respect and feel I can trust what they tell me needs too be replaced or repaired.

KATHLEEN S.

Lola W.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/04/2014 Category: Service
my visit
I have never had a bad experience at this dealership. They are friendly and courteous. They serviced my vehicle in less time then anticipated. I have recommended my sonata to everyone who was looking for a new vehicle. Thank you Hyundai. L watts

Tracy M.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
01/22/2014 Category: Service
Incredible customer service
I have been going to this dealership for over 2 years now. They have never failed to provide me with the best care they can. I always enjoy my visits!

JENNIFER M.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/06/2014 Category: Service
Great, friendly service
This service garage is one of the better ones I have used. It has courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable staff. I highly recommend them!

AF
ARLENE F.
12/07/2013 Category: Service
proffessional & friendly
was happy with the service I received and happy with my car being so clean when I picked it up

LG
LARRY G.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
12/05/2013 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
The service department is exceptional. I have never had a problem or issue with how I have been treated and how the work has been accomplished.

CLETUS B.
Windsor, MO
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
11/21/2013 Category: Service
The staff I dealt with in all areas
If anyone is looking for a top rated Dealership they should go here

DIANE S.
Jefferson City, MO
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/20/2013 Category: Service
all staff is helpful.
I would.recomend them to friends.

VB
VERLE B.
Centralia, MO
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/18/2013 Category: Service
owner
The people are just great.