KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

LL
Lori L.
02/09/2018
Dodge Ram 2500
I WILL NEVER GO BACK!!!!!! Very upset over repair!!!
So I had an issue with my truck starting there was power but no start, I had a couple techs at the dealership I work at check out my truck. They heard the pump, the fuel pressure was at 1100 psi and there was an Exhaust pressure code. They checked all they could but suggested I tow my truck to Dodge. After a few days finally the Service Advisor Melissa called with the Diagnosis, she told me that I needed to replace the ECM, slightly confused I asked if the injectors were checked and she stated no because there was not enough pressure to check them. I didn't quite get that because there was over 600 psi of fuel so they should've been able to check them, I kept questioning time and time why they couldn't be checked but i was told no real definition (atleast I didn't understand their reason cause nothing was making sense) but I needed my truck fixed, she also told me that she couldn't promise me that that was going to fix my truck either!! Weird she had the tech speak with me too, When the tech was speaking to me his story and Melissa's stories weren't the same they both told me different things so now I'm confused. But I need my truck so they replaced the ECM. Melissa called me and told me that after they replaced the ECM now they can hear the pump but truck still would not start but they got fuel pressure they needed, but the injectors already had pressure (600 - 800) before replacing ECM, so I'm confused again. So what Melissa told me was they capped the injectors one by one and ran it in the shop and now the #4 injector needed to be replaced. I was upset because I thought it was the injector in the first place that's why I asked them to check them but was told they couldn't. I asked over and over about getting the injectors checked and they kept telling me they couldn't check them. That's when the tech again got on the phone and said hold on I can"t hear you let me walk around the corner, Several minutes later he gets back on the line and said oh sorry a customer thought their vehicle was getting broken into; Ummm okay that's when I finally heard there was a code in my truck for replacing the ECM but heard that only after they already replaced it. Well I know how this works that is a trail to help you resolve the issue just because of a code you don't just throw a part at it especially when I kept asking about the injectors!! I was getting so frustrated because this is a very expensive repair. I let Melissa and the tech know how unhappy I was when on the phone. Melissa got the Service Manager on the phone with me. I explained to the Service Manager that every time I speak to Melissa or the tech they come up with something different neither of them said the same thing!! I told him that I was very frustrated and apologized for how frustrated I was but I didn't get why they both were telling me different things about why my truck needed the ECM and #4 injector!! He said Melissa is new and that could be why! He told me to come pick up my truck, I told him my truck is not fixed you guys diagnosed it and I need it fixed. I told him to put the #4 injector in and fix my truck. He said ok. The next day my boss called me into his office and asked why the Dodge Service Manager would be calling him. Well I don't know. I told him what happened and all the stories I was told. My boss spoke with the techs at my work to see what they did and then called the Dodge Service Manager back, then my boss came to me and said I quote " If they would've said they replaced the ECM it ran but ran rough so they replaced the #4 injector would that make sense" I said yes. he said ok that is what the Service Manager at dodge told him. Well guess what I go pick up my truck got the paperwork and the paperwork said "REPLACE ECM AND STILL NO START" ARE YOU FRIGGING KIDDING ME and again not what they told my Manager!!! So disappointed in the Service and treatment!! Never again!!
NOTE: THIS DOES NOT DESERVE ANY STARS BUT HAD TO CLICK ON ONE TO POST!!

LL
Lori L.
02/09/2018
Dodge Ram 2500
I WILL NEVER GO BACK!!!!!! Very upset over repair!!!
NOTE: THIS DOES NOT DESERVE ANY STARS BUT HAD TO CLICK ON ONE TO POST!!

EA