KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Clinton, WA
Jeep Patriot
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Trustworthy Service
Friendly, efficient, trustworthy, fair.

TD
TERRANCE D.
Ram 1500
08/23/2018 Category: Service
2013 Ram 1500 Limited Service
Exemplary , Professional, Courteous Service as usual for many years of doing business with Karmart Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram!

RT
ROXANNE T.
Everett, WA
Jeep GRAND CHEROKEE
08/22/2018 Category: Service
JEEP
BEST PLACE EVER TO HAVE YOUR VEHICLE REPAIRED!!

Everson, WA
Dodge Caliber
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Poor recommendation and poor consultation on repairs
Mechanic recommended items not needed and also did not explain upfront that the repairs made may not fix the problem that they were a best guess! Will not be back!

TL
Tim L.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service, prompt work
KarMART did a great job working on my Jeep, kept me informed and gave great customer service.

Anacortes, WA
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
Service was done correctly and a rental was made available while my car was serviced. Only thing I would have preferred is that I would not have had to wait another hour when I came back to pick my car up the following day.

SI
SAMANTHA I.
Burlington, WA
Chrysler 200
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Melissa kept me informed through the whole process and made sure I got what was needed

IW

ES
ERNA S.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I have always received exceptional service from KarMart service folks, salesmen and peripheral employees.
Never any hassle and no pressure at any time.
Service is usually done faster than promised.

JOSHUA W.
Stanwood, WA
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!!
Hannah is a great service advisor!!

BARRY H.
Anacortes, WA
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Very nice place
I bought a jeep from FT ford ANACORTES it's NOT A Place to do business with ,next time, i will come to YOU,and THANKS for your time.

Burlington, WA
Toyota TACOMA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Awesome place
Staff is so friendly and helpful.

KEN S.
Jeep Liberty
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I have been very happy with my service advisor, Melissa. She is thorough, makes notes for future service and ensures that the work has been completed as requested.

RK

GERALD M.
Ferndale, WA
Dodge Charger
Outstanding Customer Service
I have bought my Charger January 2009 and have always had service done at this location even though I live in Ferndale. I appreciate the outstanding customer service and the service to my vehicle.

Oak Harbor, WA
Dodge Magnum
car work
Were able to get my car right in. They were able to fix it right away.

ER
EUGENE R.
Acme, WA
Chrysler 200
Oil Change
The service was done as expected, they also found a problem with the alignment when they did the tire rotation, which they fixed. The only thing is when they checked the air conditioning filter, whoever did the inspection left dark color residue on my passenger seat, which I didn't notice until the next day. It did come off, but maybe they should put something on the seat, especially a car with light interior.

Candy Roberts

Conifer, CO
Somewhat irregular service...
The service desk people are nice enough, but I've been there a couple times and it's too unpredictable just to get a straightforward oil change. I've waited from an hour to 3 hours. Plus, the waiting room is in a high traffic zone with overstuffed, uncomfortable chairs with little appeal.

Overall, I usually wait until I'm on the road somewhere and visit other Jeep Dealer's Express Oil change lanes, which this place does not have, and get my service there. It's when I'm strapped for time that I use this place since, unfortunately, it's the closest dealer.

MARILYN S.
Ram 2500
08/11/2018 Category: Service
the people took good care of me to make sure my truck was in good condistion
had my truck fixed real fast