KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

ROBERT P.
Bow, WA
Chrysler Pacifica
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Quick service to complete recall notice on Pacifica Hybrid for cruise control issue
Check in was fast and simple and the work was done quickly as promised. The only disappointment was that there was greasy dirt on the floor of the car and the dash near the ignition when the service was completed. It required serious degreaser to get clean when I got home.

JAMIE T.
Ferndale, WA
08/08/2018 Category: Service
The service team at Karmart is the best Caleb and Melissa did an outstanding job getting my truck and fixed and back to me
I want to say thank you to Caleb and Melissa in the service department for getting my truck in and fixed and back to me In time for us to take our vacation thank you two so much for taking such good care of us.

AL
AMY L.
Fantastic!
I love this dealership. From sales to service and parts. I've always had a positive experience here! The only thing that could make it even better, is if I was an employee! :D

3 star

Burlington, WA
Best Dealership in WA
This place is amazing! Have done business for years and wouldn't go anywhere else! Other dealerships show you super low prices and then when you go in, email, or call the numbers always change. At KarMART they are always upfront and transperent. No tricks or games. Just good people and great service!

NS
NANCY S.
Jeep Cherokee
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for a very good service.

Lopez Island, WA
Recent scheduled service
Thorough, on time.

YL
YOLANDA L.
Jeep Renegade
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service and very friendly.

DAVID S.
Bellingham, WA
GMC 3/4 TON PICKUPS
08/05/2018 Category: Service
The people are the best!
5 star service

MK
MELINDA K.
Camano Island, WA
08/05/2018 Category: Service
They got me in right away
Was out of there in the amount of time they said.

CK
CHARLES K.
Arlington, WA
Jeep Liberty
Persistant & Professional...
My 2007 Jeep Liberty (268,000 driving / 100,000+ towed mileage) developed an odd Air Conditioning problem. Thanks to the professional persistence of Melissa and the KarMart service team, I'm once again enjoying a "cool breeze" during my 2 hour commutes (each way)... Thanks Melissa...

JAMES H.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Dodge Ram 1500
Heater
Fixed my heater quick. In and out. Friendly service.

Sedro Woolley, WA
Nice chairs
Took a hour and a half for a oil change and tire rotation.

Anacortes, WA
Oil Change
This was the first oil change on our new Jeep. Now it is dripping on our garage floor........

CAROLYN S.
Tulalip, WA
Pontiac Sunfire
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Caleb the manager and staff and honest work being done to my truck.
It's a staff thats pretty much will find your problem. Their shop guys are very knowledgeable. Caleb the manager runs a great business from the front end, parts and shop!

EB
EMILEE B.
Oak Harbor, WA
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Everything at Karmart is excellent
I will never take my Jeep anywhere else, they do amazing work and work with you. Excellent customer service and they are clean. <3

RE
ROSS E.
Oak Harbor, WA
08/02/2018 Category: Service
QUICK FAST AND ABLE TO FIX ISSUES
I went in as a walk in to get some preventive items done after other dealers gave me a appointment date way down the road for my 2015 town and country van. They got me in and did the sevise quick and for a good price. They where training new staff members and one of them got oil on my drivers side carpet to which they fixed to a better then when I came in state with no push back. They have gained my bussness.

JUAN L.
Camano Island, WA
Ram 2500
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
My truck was not put back together the same way it was brought in, I asked the service writer to put it back together the same way it was brought in and we would take it else where to get the repair done. The way it was put back together i could not drive it away. I was told that the tech was gone and that nobody else in the shop had time to do it. So my son who is a mechanic for heavy equipment came up after work and did it himself in the parking lot, which took him about10 minutes to do. I was then able to drive it out of there. Please feel free to give me a call for more details.

TV