KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

DENNIS L.
FIAT 124 Spider
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Car was back and ready to roll quickly.

CR
CHRISTOPHER R.
Burlington, WA
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Check engine light and my thanks.
Eric in the service department received my call about a check engine light and was able to fit me in for diagnostics and repairs. I appreciated his possitive attitude and understanding that I needed to be out of the shop and on my way to pick up my wife from work. Repairs were made and he had the van back to me when he said he would. Thanks Eric and your crew for getting us back on schedule with a safe vehicle.

CN
CHRIS N.
Anacortes, WA
Ram 3500
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Always exceptional
Melissa is always accommodating no matter what. Mike, my service tech is the best.

Great for a dealership
I don't expect good experiences with getting work done at dealerships but these guys had a fix for all the weird problems I had on my jeep. I paid a bit less than I expected too so I can't complain.

EM
ERNEST M.
Ferndale, WA
Good work
Friendly, courteous, and efficient.

SCOTT S.
Olga, WA
Karmart Burlington service work
Went in for an oil change. Also for factory recalls. Service was completed within an hour. The people I dealt with were very polite and there was one person in regular contact through out my time there

CAROLINE B.
Coupeville, WA
04/25/2019 Category: Service
The Best At What They Do
The Service Department, and Parts Department for KarMart Chrysler Dodge, is the best we've found for our vehicles. Extremely thorough, with tracking our vehicle maintenance scheduling. They track milestone appointments, oil changes, tire wear and tear, and warranty needs. You never have to worry about tracking your vehicle's maintenance schedule, or needs. Which means Peace of Mind.........................Thanks Guys....................Robert W

CF
CHRISTOPHER F.
Anacortes, WA
Dodge Ram 2500
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Took my 09 dodge truck in for recalls and had a wire hanging from the undercarriage. I was charged for one hour to remove the wiring that was installed for some aftermarket device by the previous owner. The one hour came to a total of around $76.00 this was ok but they didn’t even wash my truck after the work was done and didn’t put paper mats on floor when quick oil change businesses even wash the truck when they are done.

JAMES H.
Dodge Ram 1500
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Great experience as usually

BRADLEY H.
Dodge Durango
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Just had the first service performed on our 2018 Durango, and I have nothing but praise! The process was so easy and worry free!

BRAD H.
Camano Island, WA
Ram 2500
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Good place

Houston, TX
Ram 3500
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Took my truck in for a couple of recalls, oil change, and a check engine light....they took care of everything in a timely manner and did a great job! Got i back as promised! Thank you!

BC
BOB C.
Bellingham, WA
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Car Service
The people are like friends! They do a great job every time! It is why I drive over 30 miles for my service! They are the only ones who have touched my car other then tires!

Skyler M.
Oak Harbor, WA
Great people

KR
KELLY R.
Lynden, WA
Dodge Neon
THEY ARE FRIENDLY
THEY ARE FRIENDLY AND GET YOU OUT QUICKLY.

Friday Harbor, WA
Jeep Cherokee
Jeep service
Friendly and fast service

ARJAY B.
Dodge Avenger
03/31/2019 Category: Service
prompt
E-mobile notices comes in handy!

MARK W.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Do not even waste your time here
I had excellent service with Dave from Sales. I've purchased three cars from them now. But service is a wreck. I recently bought a brand new RAM 1500. Within a few months the rear axle was severely rusted. I took it in for service and the service advisor did not know the difference between a frame and an axle. Then after they looked at it, she told me it was from the salt during a recent snow storm. Yet NOWHERE else under my truck had rust but the rear of the rear axle. :(.. I had issues with my old wrangler as well, where they told me I needed a new transmission, I took it to another dealer and they said it looked great.

GB

FRANK C.
Bellingham, WA
Ram 2500
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Boat trailer and truck all in a day
I had to bring my 2017 Dodge 2500 in for some factory recall work. While I was at it I needed an electric winch which I had purchased installed on my boat trailer and wired into the truck. I called KarMART and "no problem" Dropped the truck off with the trailer attached (and the boat on the trailer). They did the recall work and did a get job of installing the power winch with a very clean wiring connection to the truck. Talk about accommodating a customer - these guys are amazing.