KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

WILLIAM A.
Freeland, WA
Chrysler 300
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Provided valuable assistance in replacing my Sebring
KarMart Chrysler has earned my business even though I must drive over 60 miles to take advantage of their deals.

I recently totaled my 2007 Sebring and they were extremely helpful in finding a replacement, Even though they didn't have a suitable replacement which I could afford, they provided me with the Carfax for the car I found. They also helped me change my maintenance contract for oil changes etc. over to my replacement vehicle.

The service center personnel are always extremely helpful and genuinely dedicated to provide honest and professional service dedicated to my personal needs.

Thank You!

GH
GRACE H.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Quick service
Great friendly service advisor. I would highly recommend Melissa.

Arlington, WA
FIAT 500
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Misdiagnosed Engine noise
Hello,
I recently went there for a recall, and asked them to check my engine for a really bad noise that was coming from it. They said I needed new tires. I bought new tires, not from them and the sound is still just as bad but now I spent 500$ for nothing, plus the $118 for their 'expert advice. Not a good experience, I guess the Kirkland dealership is the one that really works on Fiats.

Oak Harbor, WA
Ram 1500
01/25/2020 Category: Service
a very friendly and helpfullyservice department
the review title says it all

TRAVIS S.
Mount Vernon, WA
Ram 2500
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
We all know these services can stretch on forever. I was told it would be a 45 min service and was pleasantly surprised when my vehicle was done after 30 min. It’s hard to fit this into a busy schedule but I will continue to go back to this establishment because I know I’m not going to compromise my entire day for an above average car service.

JOSH W.
Burlington, WA
Dodge Durango
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Last minute oil change
I called to schedule a vehicle service with short notice. KarMART happily accommodated my schedule since it was a basic service, which was very much appreciated. The staff recognized me from my last visit, which also appreciated.

ROBERT G.
Jeep Patriot
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Hanna is a great Rep! They’re good about following through on my requests. They even wash my car, gratis!

JAMES H.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Dodge Ram 1500
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Got my truck fixed and the even gave ma a car while it was being fixed.

MARY B.
Mount Vernon, WA
Dodge Journey
01/11/2020 Category: Service
New Tires
I priced tires all over the place and KarMart gave me the best deal. And they had them changed out in about 2 hours. They always do such great work, they're friendly and prompt. I would and have recommended friends to KarMart for service of their vehicles.

PC

KATHRYN C.
Marysville, WA
Chrysler 300
01/04/2020 Category: Service
I brought my car in for it's first oil change, I got there about a half hour before my appointment time. They got me in early and I was out the door just a few minutes after my original appointment time. They were very friendly and thorough, they checked everything to make sure all was. I would recommend them to all my friends.

MARCY M.
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Excellent service, the staff checked my Jeep in right away. I was in and out within 30 minutes.

BRAD H.

KIMBERLY L.
Everett, WA
Jeep Compass
01/01/2020 Category: Service
My first experience with service and we were made to feel like an inconvenience.
I had a few concerns about my new Jeep. When I brought it in my car was kept until the next day, I Had just had a car wash before I came in, my car was dirty when I picked it up, my gas was over a half a tank and when I picked it up it was at 1/4 of a tank. There were oil stained finger prints on both my visors. I was not Happy. I was required to replace the gas I used in the loaner, at the very least the gas in my Jeep should have been replaced.

DEREK S.
Sammamish, WA
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Very pleased with the repair work done on my car.