KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

JAMES W.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Found an oil and coolent leak during my oil change. Great job by the tech to catch it. Got me right back in to get it fixed under warranty. only thing is I found out after the fact that I could of had a rental car with warranty paying for it. This was not mentioned to me at all. Would of made it so much easier for dropping off and picking up.

JUSTIN M.
Burlington, WA
Dodge Charger
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Great people and service
Came in for an oil change, walked out with a new car. It didnt take much convincing for me, since they got the price down to what i wanted, and had all the perks i requested. Patrick made sure of it! Thanks guys.

RT
ROXANNE T.
Everett, WA
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Service work performed.
Karmart did a remarkable job on my vehicle as always. I love that I can trust them to do the right thing. I never have to worry about unneeded work to be done or recommended.
They take great care!!

BF
BRYCE F.
Camano Island, WA
Dodge Dart
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
When I called to make my appointment on Friday February 22nd I took the Monday at 9:30 appointment. It’s funny to see this email stating my appointment is today at 9:30. I would have never taken a Tuesday appointment because I work that day. When I showed up the lady at the counter said I had no appointment. Also a word of advise. When a customer asks how long there appointment will take and they are told about an hour and it takes two it tends to make customers frustrated. Had I been told 1-2 hours I would have left and gone to work. Being as I was told about an hour I decided I would stay and that was the wrong decision on my part. I would also like to tell you the other gentleman in the waiting room with me was just as frustrated with your service waits that he will be going to another dealership in the future. Hopefully you guys can get this figured out. And one more point it would be nice if your service staff recommended or offered things like vacuuming at the least the drivers side and maybe offering a wash instead of not getting any of it. Sorry but just my 2 cents.

Bryce

BRIAN H.
Bellingham, WA
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Car too dirty for the complimentary car wash
Took my car in for a LOF. Not too complicated. I was told by the service writer my car was too dirty for the complimentary car wash. Sure enough when I returned to pick up my car it had not been washed. Not the greatest customer service.

ROBERT S.
Anacortes, WA
02/22/2019 Category: Service
EVERYONE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL
I would recommend to others

CL
CYNTHIA L.
Pullman, WA
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service Miles from Home
We were in Burlington for family business when an malfunction indicator light came on. Went to KarMART Ram and the service manager did a dianostic check right away to determine the severity of the problem...could have been bad for us 350 miles from home and needing to be home the next day...Eric got our 2500 Ram in right away, while we waited in their customer lounge, reset the computer with a service update and we were on our way within the hour. Highly recommend this dealership for their service. Thanks folks

WH
WILLIAM H.
Friday Harbor, WA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Top notch Parts and Service employees!
I am the original owner of a 2001 Jeep Cherokee. It has a little over 74,000 miles of on-road use. It is nothing fancy but I like the vehicle. I take it to Karmart in Burlington, WA for service. The people there always treat me well and make sure the parts and service needs are addressed.

Camano Island, WA
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Great work

Clinton, WA
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Have had excellent service here for last 8 years

02/06/2019 Category: Service
Waiting area
You really need to get new couches for your service waiting area. As I sat there waiting for my vehicle I observed two probably 400 lb. men who sat down on the couch and sank nearly to the floor. They then had a terrible time getting out of them. And me, as an adult with a total knee replacement and arthritis in the other knee, it was indeed very difficult to get out of these couches.

SCOTT W.
Lummi Island, WA
02/04/2019 Category: Service
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 3.2L
They replaced 2 rocker arms to resolve a misfire on cylinder 1, from what I can tell the repair was successful. I am very unhappy because my powertrain warranty runs out in 2000mi, what do I do when this common problem happens to another cylinder?

They updated my transmission software to resolve some shifting problems at low speed. Not sure it has helped, same thing it goes out of warranty soon not sure if I get any extension due repairs?

I had an oil change, was upset they didn’t reset my oil indicator or do anything on the list other than the oil. They were supposed to lube the hinges, put on an oil change sticker and a few other things per their list. It doesn’t inspire confidence when they miss things on their own lists.

The service writer Melissa was nice however did seem a bit put off by some of my questions after they had the job and didn’t need me as a customer, she could have been having a bad day or I made her day worse?

I would consider going back however if the work is not covered I may just do it myself since the warranty work alone cost Fiat almost $1000.00 to replace two $14.00 rocker arms and do a couple updates that took 5 min each. Of course I cannot do the computer and they love that gravy work.

Mukilteo, WA
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Unscheduled appt
I dropped my car off at night when the service department was closed with no appointment up front, they were able to get me a rental car for the night, and then fixed my car the next business morning, all at no charge. They are great to work with and I drive past many Dodge Jeep dealerships just to bring it here every time. Thank you Caleb, Melissa, Hannah, and Eric for all your help!!!!!! You guys are the best!!!!!!

BW
BRAD W.
Anacortes, WA
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful
They did all the recall repairs perfectly. They even updated the Uconnect software. They only problem is the Uconnect still pops up with a service error. This has been going on since I bought the truck. We thought maybe the new software would correct it but it doesn't d not. To bad

BRANDT M.
Sedro Woolley, WA
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Not what it once was...
Dropped my truck off for my first service. I asked them to take care of the fuel filter, oil change, recommended service, 3 recalls and rotate the tires. The service manager I talked to also offered to wash the truck and I marked the box for it to happen. Left it with them as my appointment was for the next day but they said they'd squeeze it in if possible and let me know. Never got any notice either way by that evening (kinda understandable) so picked it up the next day.

Wife picked up the keys since I wouldn't be home until later, and we went and got it after I got home from work. Problems are listed below...

1. They did the oil change and the 3 recalls as agreed. This was the only part right.
2. No fuel filter was changed.
3. The tires didn't get rotated.
4. The truck wasn't washed.

BJ
BRETT J.
Blaine, WA
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Service professional Melissa A+++++
Being greeted by Melissa was great. First thing in the morning and she was very attentive and happy. Very professional and friendly... makes me want to use Karmart in Burlington for now on. The maintenance team got right to work and I had my truck back real fast. The Ram dealership in Bellingham can learn from her and the maintenance team. Thank you Melissa and the Karmart service team, it was a pleasure.

SAMUEL M.
Everett, WA
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Karmart service department has taken care of my wifes Jeep Grand Cherokee and my Ram 2500 Cummins vehicles for years. I have all of my vehicle taken care of with the care and safety I can depend on. I will also mention that I live in Everett, drive 45 miles and pass 3 other dealerships on my way to Karmart. A big thank you goes out to the staff in the service department and the mechanics who take such great care of us.
P.S. They also have a very knowledgable and friendly parts department.
Sam

PB
PETER B.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great salespeople
We bought a car from Jen and it was effortless. The car is great the people are as well. Great way to start 2019!!

ES
Ed S.
Burlington, WA
01/10/2019
Terrible experience at KarMart of Burlington
From the moment we got to the lot, we felt like just another number to the sales guy. We described what we were looking for and were told we couldn't have it even though the model was shown on their lot online. He never offered to get us the model with the interior we wanted then brought us a Fiat after telling him over and over we were only interested in a Jeep. Our salesman, Shawn was extremely rude, never talked on our test drives, we had to pry information out of him. I wanted to leave several times and I wish we would have. He bragged about what a jerk he was, like he was proud. Don't know what kind of customer service training he had if any. It took me 2 weeks to get my users manual, and that was after a message left for the general manager who passed it off onto another salesman. I believe we would have had a better experience if we had another salesman, the other guys in the showroom seemed very nice. The finance man promised us things like 10 oil changes, then gave us only 1 on a brand new vehicle. I'm kicking myself for going through with this purchase at this dealership. Next car purchase will be at Ralley's in Burlington, they know how to treat customers.

KZ
KIM Z.
Oak Harbor, WA
Dodge Durango
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent!
I’ve had to visit the service department at a Karmart a few times and they have always worked very hard to solve my problem along while being incredibly kind and helpful in getting me going with my day. Melissa in particular has been a great pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to anyone needing service on their car.