KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

LW
LES W.
DODGE RAM 2500
The Service Staff
Very friendly and eager to help, very much appreciated.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 10/23/2014

Les,

It's always a pleasure. Thank you for choosing KarMART.

TD
TERRANCE D.
RAM 1500
10/22/2014 Category: Service
Exellent staff- courteous, friendly, knowlegable
What else to say- 5 stars
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 10/22/2014

Terrance,

It's always nice to see you. Thank you for always being a loyal customer at KarMART.

CA
CLAUDIO A.
Mount Vernon, WA
DODGE RAM 1500
10/22/2014 Category: Service
Got my truck in and out when promised
The team at Karmart Dodge is proffasional and friendly.

Thank you for getting my truck back on the road.

Claudio,
Thank you for trusting us with your truck I'm glad to hear that it's running so good.
Go HAWKS!!!

GR
GRADY R.
DODGE CHARGER
10/21/2014 Category: Service
Good Service
This place has great service. Eric in the service department is awesome to deal with. Wish they stocked more parts but you can't have everything. I was able to get a rental car which helped a bunch. Great place to purchase a car and have it worked on.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 10/21/2014

Grady,

Thank you so much for visiting us. We are working on a plan to grow our parts department so we can keep more parts in stock. Hopefully we will have something in place soon. I will make sure to pass your compliments to Eric. Again, thank you for choosing KarMART.

PB
PEGGY SUE B.
Bow, WA
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
10/17/2014 Category: Service
A good experience
We were pleased with our experience. Bryan was especially courteous and helpful.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 10/17/2014

Peggy Sue,

Thank you for visiting us. I will be sure to pass this information to Bryan.

MICAH W.
MAZDA MAZDA3
10/15/2014 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
Great place with helpful staff. Caleb Woolman is a godsend.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 10/15/2014

Thank you for the kind words and for choosing KarMART

GM
GEORGE M.
Mount Vernon, WA
DODGE RAM 2500
10/04/2014 Category: Service
Out Standing Service
Great Service.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 10/06/2014

Any recommendations on how to improve, let me know.

EP
ED P.
Anacortes, WA
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
09/30/2014 Category: Service
Inability to open engine hood
I was at the dealer for a recall notice which went well. The overall inspection regarding potential/necessary repairs was completed with the exception of under the hood because the "T" handle on the hood was broken. The mechanic?? apparently didn't know that pliers, used where the broken handle was, would do the job of releasing the hood latch.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 10/01/2014

Ed,

I'm sorry that your visit was anything less than perfect. I'm looking into what happened on your visit. I'll give you a call today. Thank you for choosing KarMART.

CL
CHRISTINA L.
Customer Service Rocks!
I always have a great experience when I take in my durango. They have a smile on their face and are genuinely happy to see me.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 09/30/2014

Christina,

I am so glad to hear that. Thank you for choosing KarMART CDJR.

JERROLD G.
CHRYSLER TOWN
Great Service Dept. Staff
Friendly and fast service.

Jerrold,
Thank you for the kind comments. We are always looking to improve, if you have any recommendations please don't hesitate to let us know.

JO
JASON O.
RAM 3500
09/26/2014 Category: Service
Great service from Calab and service technician josh went over my truck told me about up comeing services and stuff that will need to be repaired which I will continue to do there !!!
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 09/26/2014

Jason,

It's always a pleasure when you come in. Thank you for the business.

JOHN K.
Granite Falls, WA
RAM 1500
09/23/2014 Category: Service
ReScore Review "Simple Oil Change"
We all make mistakes, thank you Caleb for calling me to resolve my concerns. Proof however will occur when I return for the next oil change.

09/23/2014 Category: Service
They could not even handle a simple oil change
2014 Dodge RAM 1500, first oil change at 5K miles, called the adviser about using synthetic oil, no problem he say's. They tried to take advantage of my wife by putting regular oil in. After waiting another 30 minutes to drain and replace with synthetic oil (hopefully) they over charged her and were smart with her trying to make her feel stupid.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 09/24/2014

John,

I'll give you a call to discuss the situation.

Service manager

GS
GEORGE S.
Maple Falls, WA
09/23/2014 Category: Service
The staff are very honest n kind.
The staff are very friendly n explain everything clearly... Never felt pressured or taken advantage of..

Thank you George, It's always a pleasure to see you.

Dusty D.
Washington
09/19/2014 Category: Service
respect
I was very pleased
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 09/22/2014

Please let me know how we can improve.

JANIECE W.
Stanwood, WA
CHRYSLER SEBRING SDN
09/16/2014 Category: Service
friendly. work completed
Good place
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 09/17/2014

It's always nice to see you. I'm sure that everyone else feels the same way.
Thank you for the treats.

PS
PAUL S.
Oak Harbor, WA
RAM 2500
09/14/2014 Category: Service
people
customer service
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 09/15/2014

Paul,

If you have any recommendations for how we can improve please don't hesitate to give me a call. Thank you for choosing KarMART

PL
PAT L.
JEEP LIBERTY
09/11/2014 Category: Service
I was in and out faster than estimated
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 09/11/2014

Pat, it is always a pleasure to see you. Thank you for being our guest.

CR
CHRISTOPHER R.
CHRYSLER TOWN
09/10/2014 Category: Service
Scheduling, knowledgeable service staff, customer oriented
I scheduled this service to replace leaking Power Steering hoses and for an oil change. My engine began making a new noise the prior to the service appointment. Upon arrival I told Service Person Brian about the new noise. He called out the mechanic (I think his name was Frank) who listened to my description, asked me to start the car, identified the problem as a probable Alternator that was going bad, ran to the shop to get a tool and reported that most likely the alternator was going bad. Further examination in the shop confirmed the problem and a new Alternator was installed by 2:3pm that same day. I was happy that the parts were on hand and the service personnel were able to help me understand my options and alter my service plan to accommodate this new expense.

It's always nice when things work out just right. I'm glad that we were able to make everything work out for you. We appreciate the business.

EG
ELAINE G.
RAM 2500
09/09/2014 Category: Service
From the second I walked in the door, the atmosphere was friendly, the service was prompt and the oil change was done with no problems. Excellent experience!
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 09/10/2014

Elaine,

Thank you so much for choosing KarMART.

JEANETTE B.
RAM PROMASTER
09/02/2014 Category: Service
The sales staff and management
It was a great experience.
Thank You!

Congrats on the new vehicle, we look forward to working with you in the future.