KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

MICHAEL P.
06/19/2014 Category: Service
To the point,professional,Helpful with my questions
I was pleased to get quick service on just one days notice. They also had an answer for a few questions I had. All without trying to sell me something I was not there for..
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/19/2014

Michael,
Thank you for the feedback! And for choosing KarMART!

BJ
BRANDON J.
DODGE DART
06/19/2014 Category: Sales
Kellie was very friendly and informative with all our questions and was determined to get us a great deal on our 2014 Dodge Dart! I would recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a great car with friendly service

Thank you very much Brandon! I will pass on the good word to Kellie. We hope you enjoy your new Dart!

SR
Awesome

06/18/2014 Category: Service
To slow
Oil change took 1hr45mins thatsRidiculous
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/18/2014

Steven, Sorry to hear about the length of your visit! It looks like we also diagnosed a trunk latch and key remote issue at the same time as well as the oil change and inspection. I will give you a call to see how we can do a better job.

DAVID H.
Mount Vernon, WA
DODGE DURANGO
06/15/2014 Category: Sales
Ian Purkey
Ian was very good about going over every aspect of the our new Dodge Durango RT. his patience and thoughtfulness in discussing the fine points of the operation and in particular the more technical options of the vehicle gave us the confidence in the use and more importantly confidence of the knowledge base within the dealership and we appreciated that. Ian is an excellent representative of the organization.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/16/2014

Thanks for the kind words David, I will pass them along to Ian. We hope you have many enjoyable years with your RT!

MARC D.
Mount Vernon, WA
DODGE CALIBER
06/14/2014 Category: Service
oil change- power train inspection
always friendly

Marc,

Thank you for choosing KarMART, Next time your in, please let us know how we can improve, we are always willing to listen and learn!

CP
CAMERON P.
JEEP WRANGLER
06/14/2014 Category: Sales
professionalism
Overall, a very positive experience

Thank you Cameron!

KEITH S.
Bellingham, WA
JEEP PATRIOT
06/13/2014 Category: Service
great customer service
great customer service
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/13/2014

Thank you Keith!

DWAYNE P.
Arlington, WA
JEEP PATRIOT
06/13/2014 Category: Service
great custermer service. they all were very helpfull.
it was great custormer service and they were all very helpfull

Thank you Dwayne, and thanks for driving all the way from Arlington!

JAMES H.
Bow, WA
DODGE RAM 2500
Snappy service. No b.s.
Fixed my truck. Found problem. Straight goods.

James,
I'm glad all went well!

RAYMOND H.
Skagway, AK
The employees
Very friendly experience,everything went smoothly,on time work completed

Thank you for choosing KarMART! And the kind words, I will pass it along!

GC
GLENDA C.
Coupeville, WA
the people
I love my car!
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/12/2014

Thats Awesome Glenda! Our goal is for you to LOVE your car like us! We will keep working on the second part. Thank you for choosing KarMART!

TYLER S.
Oak Harbor, WA
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
06/11/2014 Category: Sales
Awesome experience. Amazing customer service. Gwen was awesome!!!!!

Thank you Tyler, I will pass on the good word to Gwen!

CARLOS S.
DODGE DART
06/11/2014 Category: Sales
Awesome friendly people willing to do anything to help
I went in looking for a used cars and came out with a NEW one!! All the guys at Karmart Nissan are extremely friendly and willing to help and answer questions I would highly recommend this place to anyone I appreciate the service I received and will be going back anytime I have to do car business!

Thank you Very much Carlos! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

THOMAS B.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
06/11/2014 Category: Service
the people
great service, good communication
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/11/2014

Thank you, Thomas!

We love JEEPS!

JUDY G.
JEEP LIBERTY
06/05/2014 Category: Service
Oil Change
I got an oil change for my Jeep Liberty. They also hooked it up to the computer to see if there were any problems I should know about. My only complaint was the wait, but it wasn't exceptionally long. The service manager was very helpful. Overall, it was a good experience.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/05/2014

Judy, Sorry for the delay. I was actually at the store today and we had an unexpected rush of people. We are not complaining by all means, but are working on handling this better with scheduled customers. Thank you for your business and input!

TIMOTHY S.
Marblemount, WA
DODGE RAM 3500
06/05/2014 Category: Service
Great Service Representative
Service person went above and beyond to fulfill expectations needed for todays service. I was impressed and had to call my husband (since it was his truck) to tell him about it when I left KarMart Dodge. The service guy checked on a recalled part while I was there for an oil change and they installed it at the same time, saving us from an additional 111 mile round trip to get it done. That saved us time and money on fuel! Thank you.

I'm glad everything went well with your visit! We hope to see you in the future!

Thanks again!

Parts and Service Director

RONALD S.
Burlington, WA
06/02/2014 Category: Sales
purchasing our new truck
We were happy with the service we received in purchasing our new Ram truck.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/03/2014

Ronald,

Thank you for choosing KarMART, we look forward to working with you in the future!

JO
JASON O.
06/02/2014 Category: Service
The people- Calab -Bryan - and parts guys
These guys all help me out a ton with all my need and parts and service are all great they get all I want etc love it great place
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/02/2014

Thats awesome Jason! Most people are not always happy to see us, you make our day better!

JANELLE H.
Arlington, WA
06/02/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service
Bryan helped coordinate the repair based on my busy schedule.
Thanks Bryan and your Crew!

Thank you Janelle, I will pass on the good word to Bryan!

PS