KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Friday Harbor, WA
Dodge Durango
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Freindly and helpful
Easy to work with and freindly. Quick and we're able to get an appointment on short notice.

Efficient
My recall repair was taken care of efficiently

CHAD H.
Best service I’ve experienced
I am so impressed. Thank you for the top-notch reps in your service department, especially Melissa Pilcher. Best customer service I have received at a dealership / service department I’ve had.

Bow, WA
Best Service Ever
These guys are awesome. My service advisor Melissa is very knowledgeable and helpful in explaining everything along the way.

Portland, OR
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Good friendly service

10/24/2018 Category: Service
Warranty Work
Great Customer Service and maintenance performed by technicians.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for your business.

Caleb Woolman

PH
PHYLLIS H.
Satisfied customer
My appointment was done on time, I was given an estimated time for completion which was met, the price was fair, and I went on my way.

BC
BILL C.
Everett, WA
Warranty Work Plus
Working with Hannah in Service was amazing - patient and kind and took care of my Wranglers warranty issues seamlessly. The frosting on the cake was my Jeep was detailed both inside and out. I cannot tell you the last time that has been done at a dealership and having moved twice in the last two years and using other dealerships, this is the first. Thank you for a great experience.

Coupeville, WA
Dodge Durango
Great service associate!
The gal that checked my car in for service was very efficient. I was glad to get my oil changed and tires rotated for free, not to mention the basic car wash. All went very well till we noticed a smudge on the passenger side of the car which we immediately pointed out as new. The vehicle is new, we would have noticed that large smudge of goopy stuff against black paint. It was late in the day, so we figured the rag used to wipe down the car must have been dirty. When we told her about it, she immediately worked hard to rub it off the surface and got it looking great right away. The only reason we aren't giving 5 stars here is the time it takes to get a wash. 30 minutes seems excessive to us for this service. All total we waited 90 minutes.

JEFF M.
Coupeville, WA
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Leak repair and radiator replace
Poor working habits and a sloppy mechanic have made me not trust your dealership. It cost me a half a day of work to bring the vehicle back again.

Concrete, WA
Jeep Commander
Jeep Maintenance
I have a 2008 Jeep Commander (Overland) and the Service Dept. keeps it in great running condition.
Their fast and I never have to sit very long and they always greet me with a smile.

GS
GEORGE S.
Maple Falls, WA
Never Disappointed
I am going to only say that Karmart is Honestly the best Dealership I’ve ever had the pleasure to recommend to my friends and family without ever second guessing..

PZ
PAUL Z.
Anacortes, WA
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Eric was exceptionally helpful in assisting me getting some dealer help for the repairs for my car. He took the initiative and proved invaluable.

JAMES W.
Lumbar support
Lumbar went fine, when I pick up the truck went to back out and the back up camera was not working. Went in and let them know and had tech look at it, open and closed tail gste and started working. Tech said he needed to do some research and have Eric get back to me. One week later and I'm still waiting for the get back. This place has always been great over the last 4 year's. Only issue to this point.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 10/23/2018

James,

I'm sorry for the delay, you should be hearing from Eric very soon.

Caleb Woolman
KarMART CDJRF

TW
TERESA W.
Arlington, WA
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly service team. I will definitely will return when I need too.

Marysville, WA
09/18/2018 Category: Service

TED M.
Ram 3500
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Oil leak between the engine and transmittion. Tag # 2154
I dropped my 2017 Ram off at the Service dept. for a leaking rear main engine seal. The work was performed in a timely manner, my truck was washed, vacuumed and returned. The personnel were very courteous, professional and I would like to thank Melissa Picher for taking care of the entire process.

Regards

Ted Merrill

Stanwood, WA
09/16/2018 Category: Service
So thankful for the great job you did for my son's truck. Everyone was terrific in their customer service.

09/15/2018 Category: Service
Recall
Recall placed vehicle out of service. Vehicle was taken and repaired ahead of scheduled maintenance.

SD
STEPHANIE D.
La Conner, WA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
I only trust this dealership!
Hannah is a rockstar. She has worked with me since I bought my Jeep. She knows how I operate and accommodates my needs perfectly. If you want to build a relationship with a dealership and their staff this is where you need to go. Thanks guys!