Huntsville, UT
08/02/2019
The staff and service is excellent!
Customer service, care, and quality work make this a repair business I can trust!

WW
WILLIAM W.
07/30/2019
Great service and very friendly
The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Explained in detail what they looked at. He's been my go to mechanic for years and has never let me down. I recommend him all the time and he's always taken good care of my family and friends.

BJ
Bernard J.
Layton, UT
07/30/2019
Did a great job but they quoted me a price for the work and when it was done the bill was $60.00 higher than the quote.
I want businesses to be straight up on their quotes as I would have contacted several others for their quotes as I felt his final price was a little high without an explanation why. I would recommend his work but would advise to make sure his quote is final price not just material cost.

MICHAEL M.
07/26/2019
Impressed review
Always treated really good by the staff. I'm impressed with the care I get.

AP
Alex P.
Mitsubishi Montero
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Alex said the staff treated him well and were nice. They provided good customer service.

SN
Scott N.
Roy, UT
GMC Sonoma
07/19/2019
Great place to have auto work done
They were honest and up front. They’re work is second to none.

DT
D.l. T.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with D.L.s wife. She said the service was quick and they are happy with it.

Donne Marie S.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/13/2019
Kirk's service
Always great service. Very knowledgeable about older vehicles. Mine is a 77 Chevy p/u. I have AAA ut use Kirk's Towing if I know it will need to go to the shop

TG

EP
Eric P.
Saturn SL
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Eric said they did a good job.

EE
Emily E.
Roy, UT
Dodge Avenger
07/10/2019
This place gives me no hassle
My car started over heating on Friday night, we got it to Kirts dropped my keys in the box , sat /Sunday. My car was pulled in the back in a safe place..... Monday I called them and my car was ready by the end of the day :) this place is reliable and honest !

Luke M.
Cadillac DeVille
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Luke said the business did what they said they would on time.

07/07/2019
Outstanding work
I have my cars in his place before. He has always done great work.

DEBORAH D.
07/03/2019
Honest Mechanic
Kirk'S Car Care towed my 97 F250 when a belt broke. They repaired the truck at a reasonable price.

Cary H.
Suzuki Samurai
06/28/2019
They always do a outstanding job. Very honest. I would highly recommend them.
Kirk's always goes out of there way to do a good job. Thank you