EB
Eric B.
Buick Century
05/04/2021
Quick and thorough
Did a great job with my car.

Jordan D.
Puyallup, WA
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Jordan said they told him that his vehicle was fixed and when he picked it up, in 30 minutes it broke down again. He had to get his vehicle towed back to the business. His vehicle has been at the business since the 6th of April and they call him to keep him up to date however they have not figured out the reason for it breaking down.

IM
Israel M.
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Israel said the staff are fast, they showed him everything that was wrong with his vehicles and explained how they will be fixing the problem, they were honest and straight forward with their quotation. He added that the service was perfect and he had a good experience.

Bill B.
Auburn, WA
04/21/2021
Took care the issues I was having with my truck
I had a broken transmission and they took care of it after we installed a shift improved kit we discovered that the transmission was hitting the shift to hard with a 20k trailer hooked up to the truck took it back in they have taken care of the issues

RP
Ronald P.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/19/2021
Great service!!!
I brought my transmission in to have the bell housing changed and they did great fast work . when everyone else was a month out ,the got it done in day because they new I needed it done quick so I would have my car back!

JJ
Joseph J.
Lakewood, WA
Toyota Tundra
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Joseph said the business came up with an estimate that was affordable for him.

GMC Envoy XUV
04/04/2021
Honest
Told me I have a worn trany which i feard

Colton M.
Washington
Chevrolet Corvette
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Colton said the buisness did the job he asked them to do, did it correctly and quickly.

FP
Fred P.
Steilacoom, WA
Scion xB
04/02/2021
Great job
I scheduled my appointment out in advance, and they job it done in a timely manner. They were quick, and the price I payed for fluid change was not crazy.

Derek S.
Yelm, WA
03/31/2021
Quick service and turnaround.
Came highly recommended by a friend with a small fleet of vehicles in the transportation industry. So I tried them when my transfer case was no longer working. They promised a three day turnaround but due to unforeseen circumstances was pushed back to 5 days. This last visit had issues relating to the last visit and though it was past warranty they still serviced it free of charge and solved the issue at hand. Thank you so much.

Duane S.
Spanaway, WA
Audi TT
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Duane said the service was great.

SL
Shaylie L.
WA
Chevrolet Cruze
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Shaylie said the staff was really nice and helpful.

AT
Arron T.
Roy, WA
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Arron said the service was good.

Steve C.
Edgewood, WA
03/19/2021
Steve Carbaugh Review
Excellent service and quality as always! From setting the appointment through getting my keys back... full circle amazing experience. The best of the best! Thank you Lakewood Transmission (and so much more!). Love you all!!

SG
Shane G.
Spanaway, WA
03/14/2021
Transmission core replacement
At first my due date got delayed because of shipping so to accommodate my inconvenience they took my car rental off the bill and replace my head gasket and changed my oil free of charge, they didn’t have to do that but they felt bad for the inconvenience and decided to help me out a lil more. The staff were very friendly and understanding and if I have more issues I will be taking my jeep back there!!