EH
Edrian H.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/21/2021
Great people
All nice and clean great experience too

Shane W.
Rochester, WA
Dodge Cab & Chassis
07/13/2021
took care of all my transmission needs and great work!!
highly recommend!!!! thank you!!

JJ
James J.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
Great knowledge
As soon as I pulled up I knew they were a good shop… the cars they have and the knowledge they have are great. Thank you for the service

Randy C.

Tory M.
WA
Ford Flex
Top Notch at Lakewood Transmission
I always had my service done at the dealer, but when my transmission went out I wanted an objective, 3rd party opinion. I had heard great things about Lakewood Transmission and as soon as I reached out, I knew it was true. They assisted with towing, diagnosed my car quickly, explained my options. Even after deliberating on what to do, going through a weekend and finally deciding to move forward with the repair, they got my car back up and running before the dealer could even get me in just to diagnose it! I had the opportunity to meet the Owners, who are boots on the ground and active in their business. It felt great to support local, small business owners and to drive away feeling taken care of. I can't say enough good things about my experience at Lakewood Transmission.

CL
Easy brake check.

Buzz S.
06/30/2021
Made good
After bringing my car back for my missing part that was lost Lakewood transmission fabricated another one free of charge so I will probably return for more work on my vwhiles in the future.

WR
William R.
Vaughn, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
06/27/2021
Great communication
Confirmed the day before. Checked in on time and transmission service was as promised. Good de-brief checking out with the mechanic about other things to watch for on my suburban. Nice cold AC while waiting. Very pleased with my visit.

JZ
Joe Z.
Silverdale, WA
06/25/2021
Amazing customer service
Came in for a transmission fluid service and during the conversation I also has them change the fluids in the rear differential. They are so knowledgeable and trusting.

Buzz S.
Audi Cabriolet
06/25/2021
Still missing splash shield bracket
After spending $5000 or more on my vehicles at Lakewood transmission I am not happy with the outcome of my last visit. Seems like I'm being ignored about my missing part and probably won't be back for any more repairs.

TA
Tom A.
WA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/18/2021
These people are awesome
These people are awesome if you need a transmission repaired go to liquid transmission lake take care of Pierce County sheriff cars Tacoma police department And school districts They stand behind their work And if you have any problems contact them I used to work for Lakewood transmission years ago And they still have not changed stand behind their work and will explain to you everything that is going on and they will work with you if you buy elsewhere Remember Lakewood transmission is just not a transmission shop they are a repair shop also now Contact them if you have any problems with your vehicle they will do their best to fix it

Adolfo S.
06/18/2021
transmission service on my ford ranger
I thank very much for a job well done

Hyundai Veloster
06/15/2021
Great customer service front desk

Adolfo S.
Ford Freestar Wagon
06/11/2021
service
They are very friendly, explain what is needs to be done next .They didn't pushing me to get the job done right now, will recommend this business to others

Joe W.
Puyallup, WA
06/10/2021
Consistent Family Friendly.
If you want the best service in Lakewood for your vehicles and enjoy smiling faces greeting you from the Owners and Staff this is the place.
I have taken my last 3 vehicles to them and sent friends and have never been disappointed.