BW
Puyallup, WA
Dodge Journey
06/04/2020
Great great service!
My experience was fantastic! I needed a rebuild, called on Friday and asked for a Monday appointment and the wonderful woman working let me have whatever time I wanted, I chose 8am. Monday rolls around, I dropped my car off, I was told by Thursday, possibly Friday depending on parts. Next morning, I received an update on what they had done so far and she gave me a definite quote. Thursday morning comes and I receive a call saying it's done! My car runs great and I have a 2 year warranty, and they want me back in 500 miles to check up on it. I felt truly cared about! I will definitely recommend this place

James C.
Graham, WA
06/03/2020
Fantastic management
Got me in when it was scheduled. Explained everything in complete detail. Made me feel comfortable. Tec was professional and paid attention to my car instead of walking to other tecs and wasting time. Out in the time specified. Best place for my car ever had work performed. Thanks to all .

Jack D.
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Jack said Mike had good customer service.

Tim S.
Mercedes-Benz C280
05/26/2020
The people at the front desk and the workmanship on my car
The workmanship was good and I had my car back on the road the next day.

Ford Expedition
05/23/2020
Bad service , unsatisfactory work
After spending $6500 for my truck and $3400 for my car I had to bring them both back to this place I eventually had to take my car to Buckys to get it fixed. They towed my car and buckled the quarter panel I would not recommend no one to this place.

AF
Austin F.
Eatonville, WA
05/22/2020
Quality work and employees
They rebuilt my transmission in house, had it back to me in 3 days! People that work at the desk are very knowledgeable and respectful!

IB
Iwilda B.
Pontiac Grand Am
04/13/2020
Great customer service.
Great customer service. Work done on my car in a timely manner. When my car need a repair there my number 1. Excellent auto mechanic's.

TK
Tim K.
Puyallup, WA
Chrysler Pacifica
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Tim said he recommends this business for service.

Jeremy B.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Jeremy said that they're easy to work with and they got it done on time.

Mike C.
Gig Harbor, WA
GMC Yukon
04/06/2020
Customer since 1994
They went the extra mile to check out a bearing noise which confirmed what I thought it was the transfer case
I twice said mentioned a coupon I had found and was charged the full rate when I picked up the SUV led me to think last time I go there but then looking at my credit card statement I had gotten the coupon price so they kept me as a customer I won't mention they didn't rotate the tires like they said they were going to do to that they checked out the bearing noise

Jerad M.
Lakewood, WA
Geo Metro
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Jerad said he would recommend this business for service.

Justin C.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/02/2020
General maintenance
We take both our vehicles to Lakewood transmission. Always pleasant and honest. They’re there to keep your vehicle on the road and aren’t there to price you into a new vehicle purchase. Highly recommend them!

LP
Luis P.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Luis said this business is pretty good. They were up front and knowledgeable about his vehicle.

RL
Real L.
Olympia, WA
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Real said that the service was really cool , they picked up and delivered his vehicle and he liked that.

TJ