WC
Wayne C.
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Wayne said they were honest, very, very to the point about service, that is what is lacking in that field today, he can't knock the price and they are straight with information and data. He already recommends them.

BD
Buzz D.
Vashon, WA
GMC Sonoma
Good Job Feedback!
Did a good job in getting my pickup's transmission rebuilt. Was one day late in getting the job completed, which caused me some personal difficulties. However they did get it done the next day which I appreciated. I was pleased to find out that they want me to bring my pickup back for a 500 mile post job check up. Their office staff are very pleasant to work with in their communications.

Julian H.
University Place, WA
07/02/2020
Honest. Fair. Easy to work with!
Thank you Jim and team for taking care of my wife’s Camry. You were all professional and honest...great job and we’ll definitely be back!

Diane W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Great!
I called to get information about my daughters car and had all of my questions answered. I did not feel rushed or like it was a bother the gentleman really took his time to go above and beyond to help me. This will be my place for any service the offer from now on

Nissan Titan
07/01/2020
Amazing
There are a such a great people and much affordable place

ME
Mary E.
Olympia, WA
Same day!
Called for an oil change due to maintenance light, within 3hours, all done, light off......
Love this place!

GJ
Gary J.
Spanaway, WA
Pontiac G6
Mike in Customer Service
Mike in customer service was everything you hope you get when you call a business. He was friendly, honest about service and his recommendation was in my best interest. I will definitely do business with him again should the need arise.

VC
Vance C.
Lakewood, WA
Dodge Journey
BATTERY OR STARTER ISSUE
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE WHEN I AM NEED OF A MECHANIC .

KD
Karen D.
Lakewood, WA
Dodge Dakota
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Karen said they are awesome, super friendly and the facility is clean and smell amazing. She said people are walking around singing, there's music playing and it's just an amazing atmosphere when customers walk in.

06/25/2020
THEY R A VERY FRIENDLY PLACE.THE SHOP WORKERS WORK HARD AND ARE HONEST TO THE CUSTOMERS FROM WHAT I SEE
THE SHOP DOES REALLY GOOD WORK NICE FRIENDLY AND DOWN TO THE POINT.THE SHOP WORKERS WORK HARD TO MAKE SURE THE VAN OR CAR IS GOOD TO DRIVE ON THE ROAD.THEY REALLY DO HAVE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND I WOULD RATE THEM A FIVE STAR EVEN ON MY FIRST VISIT AND WOULD GO BACK ANY DAY.GOOD JOB LAKEWOOD TRANSMISSION.

Jason F.
Washington
Mercedes-Benz C320
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Jason said he was given great service from the time he walked in to the business.

Mark L.
06/19/2020
Phenomenal customer service
To me the most important part of a shop is customer service and this shop has it!!! They have great pricing and work quickly. I will definitely be coming back again to this shop only. Mike especially is a great man, very good to talk with

John M.
Suzuki Sidekick
06/18/2020 Category: Service
John said the said the staff were very nice. They went above and beyond

AC
Allyn C.
Ram Pickup
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Allyn said the people got the work done on his vehicle, he likes how they handled things and the communication was perfect.

Melinda L.
Mitsubishi Mirage
06/10/2020
5 Star Service
Upon being referred to Lakewood Transmission by our dear friend Annette Lanker, we were greeted with a smile and 5 Star Service. We were called before they started the work to let us know that it would be a little bit more then estimated due to the condition of my brakes. I really appreciated that "Heads Up". I will definitely be returning for the back brakes to be done and referring Lakewood Transmission to all my friends.