CD
Courteny D.
Jeep Cherokee
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Courteny said that it was great. They have quick service, friendly people and reasonable pricing.

CL
Candy L.
Kia Sorento
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Candy said the staff were excellent.

GG
Gary G.
01/08/2020
Lakewood Transmission review
The service was very good, the people are friendly, responsive and courteous. The price wasn't what I expected, but it was still reasonable and fair. I gave them a four out of five stars because I think the service was good.

RT
Robert T.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Robert said this business did a pretty good job but they missed a couple things which he will have to repair himself.

Dan H.
Toyota Tundra
12/23/2019
Very disappointed
I try shop local and small. I was quoted one price and took my truck there. Then they call me in a little bit and double the price on me. I got my truck drove one exit South to Moose's. They did all the work plus had them do more work. With added work still cheaper than Lakewood transmission. Felt bad for the lady that they said they had $4000 in her car so she lost car by signing title over to them at Lakewood transmission. Curious what the heck they did for $4,000. Think they saw a senior and were going to milk her dry.

TJ
Terry J.
University Place, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
12/20/2019
Great people
They always try to get the problem solved and explain what they found.

12/16/2019
Great Srervice and Great Price.
My experience with Lakewood Transmissio was good. I was able to get my car in their shop on the day i called. The lady at the desk was polite and helpful with any questions I had. Their prices were fair and affordable.

Maria R.
Kia Sportage
12/15/2019 Category: Service
Maria said that after a visit to this business that her brakes work better, even though she had come in regarding her transmission. They did an inspection on her transmission, and realized that there was no problems with it. She didn't get the service done that she had originally come in for because she decided to scrap the vehicle. She would still recommend this business.

Justin C.
Buick Enclave
12/13/2019
Awesome experience as always
Brought my own car and my mothers car in today. Always great to deal with. Prices were fair and they gave great recommendations. Thanks again!

Jose C.
Washington
GMC Pickup
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Jose said the service was good and everything went good.

PB
Phillip B.
WA
Kia Spectra
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Phillip said the employees didn't call him when the vehicle was done. When he picked the vehicle up he noticed bolts missing underneath the vehicle and the employees wrote the wrong mileage on the warranty.

Aaron B.
Ram 1500
12/09/2019
Knowledgeable and friendly
Great service and great communication. I plan to use Lakewood Transmission for all of my truck repairs .

DO
Deborah O.
Gig Harbor, WA
Acura 3.0CL
12/07/2019
Customer care here is excellent! I drove about 500 miles after LT rebuilt my transmission, then I stopped by the shop for a test drive. Someone was immediately available. My car checked out and they confirmed the two year warranty on their work. Everything was handled with a smile. I’m very pleased with my entire experience at Lakewood Transmission.

MN
Marvin N.
Cadillac SRX
12/04/2019
concerned expereince
On a Wednesday We were promised 4 day turn-around for a timing chain replacement by Michael. The car was returned to us as completed 10 days later! Considering Lakewood Transmission is closed on weekends / that is an 8 day turn around - 4 days more than promised. (that doesn't set well as a good repair experience)

Next we were told (again by Michael) all 4 timing chains were replaced. The car has a 3.6L GM engine and I have yet to find this model of engine with more than 3 timing chains. (The statement ab out 4 chains does not boost our confidence in the work done)

Next; the car was running without dash or instrument lighting once returned. We called and Michael told us to return the car for checking. On the way back to the garage the instrument panel started to work. We went in to the garage anyway, just in case -- and was told that is norm for the car model when the battery is disconnected. (why wasn't a battery memory module attached to the OBD outlet to prevent that and why didn't Michael tell us that when we called in? Kind of gives the impression your car was a classroom experience for the garage doesn't it)

Then on the way home (a 50+ mile drive) the car thumped, or bumped intermittently in a subtle way. We were concerned but as it (the thump or bump) ent away we calculated it might have been something ran over on the road. But the thump continued intermittent over the next couple days so we called the garage. Again, Micheal said bring it in. We did, and $800.00 dollars later the thump was taken care of. What was the cause? Number one cylinder was missing due to a bad coil. We have to ask, given that the timing change kit was installed and the car was in under the wrench for 9 days -- why the hell wasn't the cylinder firing checked before the recall?

Ummm, i'm still puzzled over that one.

The embarrassment to me; I recommended this outfit for the repair due to past experience.

Ralph S.
Ephrata, WA
Chevrolet Pickup
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Ralph said his experience was good but the parts were wrong.