Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5rating 3.25rating 3.25
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Martha W.
Buick LeSabre
04/13/2019
oil change
Only came in for an oil change this time. I must say that the service was prompt and the waiting area was clean and comfortable.

Billy B.
Roanoke, AL
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Billy said the service was pretty good. The employees forgot to put his vehicle's oil cap back on.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 04/10/2019

Mr Burks we applozige for the inconvience. we did however correct the problem by replace the cap. I took a few minutes to review this with the staff and we hope this never happens again to you or any one that puts their trust in us. Again thank You

Terry Baker
Owner

ME
Michael E.
Georgia
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Michael said that the place got him in and out quickly and the prices were what he expected.

Jeff H.
Dodge Dakota
04/04/2019
good
great

Lincoln Town Car
04/04/2019
Friendly and efficient
They seem to know their business well, and deliver with good friendly service.

KH
Kalvin H.
Senoia, GA
Kia Optima
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Alex. He said the service was almost perfect. The employees could not allow him to walk through the facility to see his vehicle.

BR
Barrie R.
Chrysler 300
04/02/2019
Started out as a business relationship and evolved into a trusting friendship with all the staff we have dealt with over the years. I just KNOW our vehicles take care of us because of the service and care we have always experienced. They have always gone above and beyond what any other shop has done in all the years I have owned a car.

NB
Nita B.
03/26/2019
Awesome Service
Great service, fair prices, friendly staff and short wait time.

AH
Annie H.
03/25/2019
Annie
Great customer service, get you in and out.

Hyundai Azera
03/21/2019
Courteous and competent
I feel when I bring my car in I am treated fairly and honestly.

AL
Adena L.
03/20/2019
Staff is amazing. Always friendly and overly helpful.
i greatly appreciate the level of service I receive every time I come in. It’s nice to feel that my business is appreciated. I enjoy the honest staff helping to make sure I get only what I NEED and not be made to spend extra on things that I don’t. Thank you for your true professionalism. Customer for life!

BL
Bill L.
Hogansville, GA
03/18/2019
Quick, honest and friendly
They really took care of me. Replaced my battery for free because it registered low and still had on month left on a multi year guarantee.

Martha W.
Buick LeSabre
03/14/2019
Friendly, personal and honest service.
Eric kept me informed as to what the tests revealed. Work was done correctly and timely.

Jerry P.
Hogansville, GA
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the business did a great job.

Shantorous M.
Acura 3.2TL
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Shantorous said that the place did good work, told her what was wrong, fixed the problem she had and didn't take long.

John H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/07/2019
Outstanding locally owned company.

Lauren B.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/07/2019
Walk-in Service
Great experience with Lee's Crossing. I needed tires rotated and a patch for a nail in one tire. The team worked efficiently and courteously. Thanks for a job well done.

Steve S.
Chevrolet HHR
03/06/2019
They are always very helpful and willing to go above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of. You will never leave there having to worry if the job was done right.
Great people and great service.

MU
Mike U.
Buick Enclave
03/05/2019
Trusting
When I leave my car, I trust them to find the problem fix it and have ready in timely manner.

Myrtle C.
03/04/2019
The nicest people i no
Lees crossing mechanical is ahonest trust worthey people im a lady an i dont hardly trust mechanic these people are friendly an honest will get u in an out . I would recommend this shop to everyone i n Lagrange God bless u all at Lees crossing mechanic an towing i love u all Thanks for a job well done