FP
Frank P.
10/21/2020
Superb job once again from legacy.

RO
Richard O.
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Richard said he would recommend this business for service.

FP
Frank P.
10/13/2020
Always super
We bring all our cars to Legacy. They troubleshot the problem with my daughter s car and we had it back on the road in a few hours. Thank you everyone at Legacy for your professionalism and quality work.

Dennis M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/13/2020
Outstanding service, very accommodating
Was able to get my car towed and a new battery installed in under 3 hrs total. Brought my car back 3 days later for further repairs and got it back in under 3 hours.

Curtis S.
10/02/2020
Legacy Auto offers the best service not just here but anywhere. I took my 193,000+miles car there with several issues that were causing me concern. They promptly diagnosed the different issues and repaired and resolved them. And I paid much less than I anticipated. That was a huge relief. They don’t bull crap or try to sell you unnecessary repairs. There were times when I asked for work to be done and would be told that a simple adjustment was all that was needed. I totally trust Gil and his staff.

Michael C.
GMC Safari Passenger
09/30/2020
Done quickly and cheaply
The work was done quickly and cheaply, without trying to strongarm me into additional work.

CG
Charles G.
Toms River, NJ
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/29/2020
The best
Legacy auto is simply the best. The works is done quickly and right the first time. Most important they are honest. Gil and the staff at legacy auto are the only shop that I trust.

John K.
09/29/2020
Professional
True to their word.

Lvvanya M.
Kennesaw, GA
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Lvvanya said Mike at the business was very helpful and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

EC
Eugene C.
Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2020
Tire
Always give great reviews this time not so much!

Maria S.
09/24/2020

CT
Chase T.
Lakewood, NJ
Chrysler Sebring
09/21/2020
This mechanic is so reliable, I always leave happy.
I’ve flip flopped to many mechanics in my day, I’ve got lucky with coming accross Legacy. I always leave happy, and they dont give me a run for my money. As of now I’ve been going for the last 2 years and havent had any problems.

Maria S.
09/20/2020
Great service, great mechanics

MK
Mark K.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/14/2020
Quality
Quick, reliable service. No nonsense approach.
I’m always more than satisfied with the work performed and highly recommended Legacy!

AV
Antoinette V.
09/12/2020
Great Customer Service
I had a hard time finding a good service station. Legacy Automotive was professional, timely and attentive. For me a widow and so afraid of getting swindled everything at Legacy was done in a manner that reflected positively and assurance of this business. I recommended to all my friends to use Legacy for their car problems. Thank you.