Sharii B.
11/19/2018
Excellent service and care!!!
This place is such a great place to get your car fixed at. Mr Mike is so professional and attentive to your cars. My son and I are bless to have Legacy as a part of our family.

the Battle Family

HS
Hoang S.
Jaguar XJ
11/16/2018
emergency flat tire
Friendly staff and fast and quality service

John S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/15/2018
great service
Legacy is run by professionals.

11/14/2018
A-one as always!!!
I can never say enough good things about legacy. They are the top shop for all your car needs. I had a stuck seat and they had it fixed and me on the road in no time and at a reasonable cost. For regular service or bigger jobs, this is the garage for you.

David M.
Dodge Journey
11/14/2018
The people
Every time I bring my car in they take care of me and my cars with the upmost care and professionalism. They explain everything that needs fixing and they always are timely. They are the next garage I have been to in 40 years.

RD
Robert D.
Kia Rio
11/13/2018
Super Service
Great service,fair prices.Best service in Ocean and Monmouth counties

11/10/2018
Always aces!!!
I am running out of words to describe this wonderful bunch of people. They were able to get my car in on a saturday, diagnosis it and repaired. They are awsome. Gil, Gil and Mike and their crew get the job done!!!

Michael M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Michael said his service was great and he recommended a friend to go to the business. They were very good.

AV
Anthony V.
Lakewood, NJ
Mitsubishi Galant
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff did what he needed, and the service was pretty painless.

DJ
Diane J.
11/08/2018
Honest repair shop
I highly recommend Legacy Automotive. They have fixed many of my cars over the past few years. I have found them to be honest, reliable and fair in their pricing. I have never been pressured into making unnecessary repairs and they take care in making sure the job is done right. I have yet to have a bad experience.

PA
Patrice A.
Bloomfield, NJ
11/08/2018
Pleased
Legacy was kind enough to check out my brakes to confirm whether I needed new pads. In the process, Gil looked at my entire car and found I needed a battery, and also discovered something that needed work related to the brakes. He was fair enough to confirm I needed need new pads and corrected the other two issues for a fair price. I appreciated the honesty and good work. It was also completed in a timely fashion.

GS

GR
Glen R.
11/07/2018
Great people and service
Gil got my car in for an oil change on a Saturday morning, which I really appreciated!

11/06/2018
Quality is job 1!!!
Always a quality job from the guys at Legacy.

11/03/2018
Honest and diligent
Came in for an oil change and asked they check out brakes and a noise in the rear suspension. They took the time to put car and life several times as well as driving around to diagnose the problem. In the end, they just needed to adjust a small plate which turned out to be a non event. Another mech could've easily came back with a laundry list of 'issues' which has happened to me with mech in Bklyn...not here. They are very honest and take the time to figure out what is wrong provide options. I have been going to them for almost 5yrs and will continue to. A+++ !

INFINITI I30
10/31/2018
Wonderful service
Using Legacy for years. The service is just great.

DK
Dolores K.
Hyundai Accent
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Dolores said she was referred by another mechanic facility, and she likes the service.

CG
Corinne G.
10/30/2018
Quick response and great customer service!

HF
Helen F.
Hyundai Accent
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Helen said they are very nice people, polite, and service is good

Bryan B.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/27/2018
Very good place to go
I didn’t know about Legacy until my truck broke down in the middle of Rt.70 by Home Depot during rush hour and needed immediate help. Googled local tow truck ended up finding them they got there quick in a scary situation towed me to shop replaced the alternator for a reasonable price liked their professionalism and have been using them ever since for everything from oil changes to bigger repairs they’re the guys to go to. Knowledgeable, reasonable prices and stand by their work haven’t even considered going elsewhere since starting to use them back in April 2017.