FD
Frank D.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
05/27/2020
ediior
courteous and prompt service pleasure to deal with them

Joseph A.
Jackson, NJ
05/15/2020
Great courteous and friendly service! Reasonably priced!
We have used Legacy for years. Always been there for us! They treat you like family. Always attentive and caring! LauraA

TG
Theresa G.
Long Branch, NJ
Jeep Liberty
05/15/2020
The Best
Legacy auto is the very best! I’m so thankful to call them my mechanic. They truly make the process of getting your car serviced easier because they are trustworthy, kind, and really know their car stuff. I will continue to go out of my way to use them because they are the real deal.

Jeanne R.
Toms River, NJ
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
05/13/2020
Great service and knowledge of cars and wonderful people to do business with. I highly recommend them for your automotive needs
Great service and knowledge, also wonderful people!!!

NC

Peter S.
Lexus GX 470
05/11/2020
Honest and fair
Fair prices excellent work and finished on time

FP
Frank P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2020
As always great
brought my car up with a few issues and Leagcy came through. Highly recommend them for all your automotive needs

John G.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Nissan Frontier
05/06/2020
Prompt Good Service
All personnel from road tech, tow truck driver and shop personnel were professional, no "fooling around". Got the job done. Very pleased and glad I found a good local mechanic again.

FP
Frank P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2020
Wonderful as always.
The guys at Legacy are super. I have said it many many times. Quality work always.

Matt D.
Jackson, NJ
Jeep Compass
04/29/2020
Trustworthy and prompt service
Alway a painless experience. Very knowledgeable and trustworthy. I recommend to family and friends.

RK
Rob K.
Howell, NJ
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/28/2020
always good service
always good and honest work !

Scott B.
04/24/2020
F 150 repair
This is the second vehicle I’ve had serviced here and repairs were done quickly affordable and most importantly I was kept in the loop the whole time by the technician .. I have become a satisfied repeat customer .. highly recommend

TD
Theresa D.
Jeep Compass
04/14/2020
Very Knowledgable!
Chris was very knowledgeable and gave me several options when deciding what work to do on my SUV. Will definitely return there for future service needs.

Mary C.
04/13/2020
Fabulous service
my check engine light came on and I needed it checked. Gill was incredibly helpful. He not only fixed my car, he picked it up and dropped it off to keep us all safe. Service above and beyond!

John F.
04/07/2020
In these difficult times fast great service
Called in the morning done the same day great work guys thanks