GS
Geraldine S.
12/14/2019
Car service
They’re honest reliable and the pricing is very fair

ES
Elaine S.
Matawan, NJ
Nissan Rogue
12/10/2019
2009 Nissan Rogue
Always professional, on time, and fair pricing! Thank you!

CA
Cynthia A.
Volkswagen Passat
12/10/2019
Always top service
Legacy Automotive is the best. I always bring my car here to be serviced or if there’s a mechanical issue, and they’ve been so great that now I’m using them for my father’s car. And my father is a “hard sell.” I brought my father’s car in today for an oil change and a suspicious noise. Legacy found the car to be intact and didn’t try to convince me that I needed something that I didn’t actually need. They’re always professional and polite and I’ll continue to recommend them to everyone I know. Thanks Legacy.

WM
Will M.
Jackson, NJ
12/05/2019
Honest and Fair
I’ve been going to legacy for a few years now. Gill and his crew are very knowledgeable and are always honest and fair. I highly recommend them and will continue to use them.

LF
Lance F.
First Timer
Gil and Staff are courteous and will answer all questions you ask about maintenance on your vehicle. Prices are fair for work your having done, their better then some dealerships I ve dealt with.

SO
Stacy O.
12/04/2019
Girl and the whole team great group of guys just awesome ....
Gil..is the Best and entire team awesome shop..saved me a ton of cash...Respectful...and on top of everything...They are the real deal clean..efficient the bomb...Go visit Legacy....

Don C.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
GMC Pickup
Knows the business
Pleasant and informative to customers

RD
Robert D.
Kia Rio
12/03/2019
Great service with people who know what they are doing.
I've never had a problem with service or repaires

CG
Chuck G.
Toms River, NJ
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/25/2019
Honest auto repairs
Affordable and professional repairs in a timely fashion. Legacy fixed what other auto places couldn’t or wouldn’t in just a few hours. Thank you guys!

FP
Frank P.
11/22/2019
Always awesome
The people at legacy are always super, do an excellent job and the price is perfect. Aces!!!

Dave M.
11/16/2019
Had the axle fixed on my son's car. Called, got an appointment right away and the car was fixed within hours. Can't say enough good things about Legacy! Knowledgeable, courteous, good prices.

Jorge M.

Gene D.
Dodge Durango
11/11/2019
Great services
Great people would recommend going

RA
Rose A.
Jeep Liberty
11/10/2019
Nice customer service
The staff is friendly and pleasant.

Jule S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/10/2019
Exceptionally friendly owner and crew !
The only place I've ever brought my vehicle to where they actually care about your concerns and needs for your vehicle. Excellent prices no emptying your pockets. Always give you an estimate before starting the work. Reliable, fast and friendly service always ! Will never take my vehicle anywhere else ! My son and I are customers for life !