NW
NORMA W.
Spofford, NH
11/12/2018
Friendly, professional, knowledgeable, caring
The words above say it all!!
I recommend Leon's to friends and acquaintances every chance I get.

Hi Norma,

Thank you for the feed back.  It's always a pleasure to talk with you when you come in.

From all of us at Leon's a big
THANK YOU !!!

SK
Sarah K.
Newport, NH
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said she has used this business for five years because they know how to care for her vehicle.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 11/15/2018

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for the feed back, we appreciate your business!

JASON T.
Spofford, NH
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/08/2018
This was our first experience with Leons and it could not have gone better
With an inspection of our vehicle due we knew the vehicle would need some things. We sent an email asking for estimates so we could prepare ourselves but honestly thought the email would be ignored like the other businesses had done. Instead Eric M. received our email and forwarded it to Theresa K. Within a few hours Theresa provided us with a list that included pricing. Not only was the pricing better than other places I had called we were also provided several options to select from. It also was pretty remarkable that they could beat offers from local tire businesses since that is those businesses specialty. Theresa assisted us the entire way to include setting up the appointment. We did not have to make one call. On the day of the appointment I expected to get a call saying everything I thought was wrong with the vehicle was wrong and the list would grow. I spoke to the technician, who was very thorough, and to my amassment the vehicle did not need nearly as much as I thought. When we picked up the vehicle I was already happy with the price but they went one step further and found a discount I qualified for. My vehicle now feels as it did when we bought it new. So happy we went to Leons and we would encourage anyone else to as well.

Hi Jason,

It's stories like yours that keep us striving for excellence.  I will make sure to pass this on to all employees.

Thank you for your business!!!

John S.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
John said there was work done and he wasn't charged for it.

Hi John,

Thank you for choosing Leon's and J&L  for your service needs!

Happy motoring!

AF
Anne F.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Anne said this business got her in on a tight schedule and fixed her problem for an extremely reasonable cost. The people are always very nice.

Hi Anne,

Thank you for the feed back.  We appreciate your business!

11/02/2018
Fine
All appears fine.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for the feed back!  we Appreciate your business.

Ford Police Interceptor
11/01/2018
Caring customer service
Staff has a caring and understanding ethic. They all greet customers warmly. Mechanics are well trained as well as the body shop employees.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you so much for the feed back!  We appreciate your business!!!

RICHARD S.
West Swanzey, NH
Acura ILX
10/19/2018
I really appreeciate the friendly service, fair prices, the thorough work, and that the staff goes beyond merely accomodating my need.
Every part of the service experience was excellent, John deserves special praise for accommodating to my needs. I appreciate the courtesy ride home.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 10/24/2018

Hi Richard,

Thank you for the feed back on your last service visit.  I will relay the message to John.  Happy motoring!

David G.
Marlborough, NH
10/18/2018 Category: Service
David said the business does good work.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 10/24/2018

Hi David,

from all of us here at leon's.  Thank you for your business!

BL
BRUCE and DEBBIE L.
West Chesterfield, NH
10/13/2018
Undercoating
Service performed as scheduled and expected. Staff professional and knowledgeable. Will continue to have services at Leon's.

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for the kind words about our staff.  It's always a pleasure talking with you when you come in !!!

Swanzey, NH
Nissan Versa Note
10/13/2018
Oil chabge & winterize
I always bring my car because of the friendly and excellent service I receive. Everyone is kind and helpful from the time I make the appointment until I drive away.

Hi,

Thank you for choosing Leon's for your automotive service needs!!

STEVE H.
10/12/2018
Undercoating
Scheduling and leaving our vehicles for undercoating were done fast & professional. Both vehicles were cleaner than when we left them there. Everything was perfect.

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for your business. I wish you Well!!!

DAVE M.
Dublin, NH
Nissan Frontier
10/11/2018
great help
very nice place the tech's know their stuff

Hi Dave,

Thank you for choosing Leon's to look over your Nissan.  We appreciate your business!

ED
ELIZABETH D.
10/10/2018
They do excellent work. My car has been regularly serviced here
Very efficient and courteous. Easy to get to and affordable. The techs do not push the service on you but make suggestions when your car is due to be checked. Very nice people. Friendly atmosphere.

Hi Elizabeth,

We here at Leon's want to thank for the feed back.  We appreciate your business!

Meloney H.
Volvo XC60
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Meloney said the business when above and beyond her expectations.