FG
FRANK and PAT G.
01/20/2019
OIl Change and Tire Rotation
Work was done in a timely manner. The multi point inspection checklist was thorough and helpful. The invoice was clear.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for the feed back. We love hearing from our customers!!!

TODD S.
Marlborough, NH
GMC Terrain
01/16/2019
Great friendly Staff!
Great customer service! The staff is always willing to help, and find the best solution to your repair needs.

Hi Todd,

It is always a pleasure talking with you when you come in.  I will make sure to relay your response to the staff.

Thank you for your business!!!

EM
Elizabeth M.
Mazda B3000
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the business always provides good service on her vehicle and the staff are honest.

Hi Elizabeth,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your service and the feed back.  We appreciate your business!!!

PG
PHILLIP and STEPHANIE G.
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/02/2019
Honest and upfront staff
The staff at Leon's is honest and upfront in discussing repairs that are needed and the cost of same. You can be confident that the job will be done right and corners will not be cut.

Hi Phil and Stephanie,

Thank you for the feed back on your recent service visit!  We love it!!!  I'll make sure to pass this on to the staff.

Janet B.
New Hampshire
Volvo XC90
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Eric. He said the work was good and they are satisfied.

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the business!

John M.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/02/2019 Category: Service
John said the service went well. The appointment was not scheduled at the right time.

Hi John,

We apologize for any miss communication on the scheduling. Thank you for the feed back we will use this to better serve our customers.

Joe C.
Ashuelot, NH
12/31/2018
Very bad
I recently moved to New Hampshire from Massachusetts. And needed to get an inspection sticker for New Hampshire. My vehicle passed in Massachusetts 5 months prior. Leon,s told me it needs front lower ball joints $387 rear brakes and rotors $129 a license plate light cover $50 for the part and $43 for labor. REALLY??? They have this $20 deal for inspection sticker and then take you over the coals. My Massachusetts sticker had 7 months left on it. And all those problems in 5 months. Don’t go there for inspections because they will find something wrong. SCAMMED.

Hi Joe,

Yes we performed a New hampshire state inspection.  Please keep in mind that the rules for Massachusetts do not apply in NH.   If you would like to see the items in question we will gladly put the vehicle on a lift free of charge and have the technician show you everything.  We can also print a copy of the NH state inspection regulations that pertain to your vehicle if you like.

Joe C.
Ashuelot, NH
12/31/2018
Stay away
I just moved to New Hampshire from Massachusetts and went here to get my truck inspected. 2012 Nissan Frontier. And had gotten a Massachusetts inspection sticker 5 months ago at a ford dealership. Passed no problem except had to get new tires. And this place here in Keene New Hampshire told me I need lower ball joints $387 rear brakes $129 and a license plate cover that’s been missing for over a year $50 don’t go there because it’s a gimmick and they will find something wrong with your vehicle.

TE
TOM E.
12/28/2018
I appreciate the way Leon's will let you know what upcoming services may be needed. An heads up is always nice.

Hi Tom,

It was nice to see you when you came in.  From all of us here at Leon's... THANK YOU!!!!!

NW
NORMA W.
Spofford, NH
12/23/2018
Leon's
This was an emergency situation.
Leon's staff worked very hard to schedule an appointment for me.

Hi Norma,

Thank you so much for your patronage!!!

PL
PAUL and COLETTE L.
Peterborough, NH
12/21/2018
Going the extra mile.
We started hearing a grinding noise from the rear wheels of my Hyundai Sonata. It sounded really bad and really dangerous. The next day, without any scheduled appointment, Shani and the folks at Leon's took in my car finished the brake work the same day. They had to work around my schedule and that meant that they had to stay a little later than usual to finish. Shani herself had to pick me up as a courtesy shuttle. They went the extra mile!

Hi Guys,

I just showed this to Shania.  The reaction was priceless.  She was excited you were happy with your service... Thank you!!!!

Sue H.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Sue said she would recommend this business for service.

A big thank you Sue!!!!

TODD S.
Marlborough, NH
GMC Terrain
12/16/2018
Great staff!
Outstanding customer service and never try and up sell you, on things you don’t need.
Best place in Keene for any of your automotive needs!

Hi Todd,

Thank you for the feed back.  It great to hear from customers like you.   From all of us hear at leon's, THANK YOU for your business!!!

PP
PAT,CHARLIE P.
Spofford, NH
12/06/2018
Disappointed
We were only issued a two month sticker because they coded a small evap leak
We were not told that we had to drive 200 miles before they would re-issue a sticker and the gentleman at the service desk was a little curt
And said that he did explain that to my husband when he did not
Secondly this is the first time I’ve ever had to come back and pay to get my inspection sticker after a decline
My husband has done a lot of business with David Philip’ Koski and we have been there a number of times to inspect and this was not a good experience so since you’re asking want you to know we were very disappointed and experience
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 01/03/2019

I'm Sorry that the information was not relayed to you.  I do apologize for any miss-communication between you and the service staff.

Sincerely,

CD
Colleen D.
New Hampshire
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Colleen said she would recommend this business for service.

Thank you Colleen!!