Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

GC
GEORGE C.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/12/2016
Friendly, courteous, pleasant to work with, go the extra mile.
Ed, Tanya, Neil and the rest of the staff and techs get the job done and done right every time.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 03/29/2016

Thank you George and hope that you have safe travels during the summer.

BA
BOB A.
03/11/2016
Lex's shop is easy to get to!
The people there are great to work with, and everything they do for you is done right! I'll be back when I need work done again!!
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 03/29/2016

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a review. You have such a beautiful mustang and we are happy to assist you with any of your vehicle needs in the future.

KP
KATHY P.
03/11/2016
service
Was hesitant to have vehicle taken to a new mechanic. However, my experience was wonderful. The service was done in an extremely timely manner..getting my car back to me by the end of the day. They also tried to save money on the bill. I was quoted one figure, and they said it was actually done for less than what was quoted. I would refer a friend or neighbor to this facility. We just moved here from Michigan where we had a mechanic that took care of us and our cars for over 15 years. It is hard to find people that still care and are customer friendly.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 03/29/2016

Kathy, thank you for the review and we hope to exceed your expectations each visit. We just celebrated our 20yr anniv. in business and hope to see you part  of our family here in Palmetto.

KH
KEN H.
03/09/2016
In a bind they came to my rescue
My first time with Lex's. Will not be my last. They were courteous and kind and very informative to my vehicles issues. They had quite a puzzle to unravel, and in a short time they conquered the mess they had before them. I felt like family but only met a week ago. ( There are no strangers here but old friends who have not met) I thank them very much! 😎
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 03/29/2016

It was a pleasure getting your truck back on the road again. Thank you for the kind words and the picture you drew of our shop - Very Cool. "This man can draw"

Michael G.
03/09/2016 Category: Service
Michael said they always do a great job.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 04/14/2016

Thank you for the 5 star positive review. I am glad to hear that we are able to provide you great service with each visit.

BC
BOB C.
Chevrolet SSR
03/05/2016
Friendly people
So far so good
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 03/07/2016

Thank you for your 5 star review and it was a pleasure looking at this beautiful Chevy SSR.

EM
Evan M.
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Evan said this business provided good service.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 03/29/2016

We are happy to see you still driving your well maintained Honda with 245,000 miles on it. Have a great summer.

Tanya Lex  (941)723-0806

James B.
03/05/2016 Category: Service
James said he is very happy with the business.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 04/14/2016

Glad you stopped by and had a great experience with Lex's Automotive - Hope to see you for your next service when due.

Tanya Lex   (941)723-0806

Kenneth M.
Chrysler 300
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Bernadine. She said this business provided good service.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 03/29/2016

Glad everything checked out with your A/C system and did not require any repairs.  Enjoy your cool summer.

RP
RON P.
02/28/2016
Quick and honest
Quick response
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/29/2016

Thank you Ron. So glad we have met or exceeded your service expectations. Thank you for your business.

CJ
CARLOS J.
Mazda MPV
02/24/2016
Neil and the staff took great care of my car. They came up with a diagnostic and an estimate within an hour of dropping the car without appointment. Work was completed within a couple of hours and I was really thankful that they took the time to inspect the vehicle.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/25/2016

We are glad you had a good experience with our friendly & knowledgable staff. We are here to assist with all your vehicle needs and strive to make each visit just as pleasurable.

JJ
JAN J.
Buick Century
02/23/2016
Always Excellent
This is my third time at Lex's Automotive. Service with a smile and guaranteed.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/25/2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for your review.

AJ
ALEX J.
02/23/2016
every one there
I have felt like I was part of the a family the day I walked the front door.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/25/2016

Alex, you are AWESOME! Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate your business.

GC
GEORGE C.
02/19/2016
My RAV4
With 328 thousand miles, this car is in Hospice Care. The folks at Lex's know how to provide the proper level of TLC to keep this baby running for another 328 thousand.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/25/2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review George. I am glad to hear that we are able to provide you service with a smile when you visit and keeping this car on the road with record mileage.

DANNY M.
Suzuki Reno
02/18/2016
Great job
but I thank you for the work they did in my car I'm satisfied and will recommend the services and say thank you,
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/25/2016

Thank you for leaving a positive review of Lex's Automotive. Customer service is paramount, so I am happy to hear that we have earned your loyalty. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please make sure to let us know.

RN
Robert N.
Bradenton, FL
Ford Econoline
02/15/2016 Category: Service
Robert said the service was good but he didn't like the price.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/25/2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedbace. We pride ourselves on honesty and look out for the best interest of our customers! Sorry we could not provide a transmission replacement within the companies budget under $1500.00.

LR
LOLA R.
Chevrolet Aveo
02/13/2016
Outstanding!
Your shop has been so great to work with and you make drop off, pick up and appt. setting very convenient!
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/15/2016

Thank you Lola, it was our pleasure.  Thank you for the review.

RF
Robert F.
Cadillac DTS
02/11/2016 Category: Service
Robert said the business was very accommodating and helpful.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/25/2016

Robert, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We truly appreciate it, and we are always happy to help!

BOB S.
Toyota Tundra
02/10/2016
I took their advice and got new tires.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/11/2016

Glad you were able to get the tires warranted & vibration taken care of.  Thank you for the review.

Jeff L.
02/05/2016 Category: Service
Jeff said he likes the personal service he gets at this business.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/08/2016

Thank you for the review and for allowing us to service your company fleet trucks.  Quality & service is always our top priority.