Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JAN J.
Buick Century
02/23/2016
Always Excellent
This is my third time at Lex's Automotive. Service with a smile and guaranteed.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/25/2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for your review.

AJ
ALEX J.
02/23/2016
every one there
I have felt like I was part of the a family the day I walked the front door.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/25/2016

Alex, you are AWESOME! Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate your business.

GC
GEORGE C.
02/19/2016
My RAV4
With 328 thousand miles, this car is in Hospice Care. The folks at Lex's know how to provide the proper level of TLC to keep this baby running for another 328 thousand.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/25/2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review George. I am glad to hear that we are able to provide you service with a smile when you visit and keeping this car on the road with record mileage.

DANNY M.
Suzuki Reno
02/18/2016
Great job
but I thank you for the work they did in my car I'm satisfied and will recommend the services and say thank you,
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/25/2016

Thank you for leaving a positive review of Lex's Automotive. Customer service is paramount, so I am happy to hear that we have earned your loyalty. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please make sure to let us know.

RN
Robert N.
Bradenton, FL
Ford Econoline
02/15/2016 Category: Service
Robert said the service was good but he didn't like the price.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/25/2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedbace. We pride ourselves on honesty and look out for the best interest of our customers! Sorry we could not provide a transmission replacement within the companies budget under $1500.00.

LR
LOLA R.
Chevrolet Aveo
02/13/2016
Outstanding!
Your shop has been so great to work with and you make drop off, pick up and appt. setting very convenient!
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/15/2016

Thank you Lola, it was our pleasure.  Thank you for the review.

TC
TERRY C.
Nissan Quest
02/12/2016
2008 Nissan window fix
After more research on the Nissan OEM parts, I paid $155 more than the MSRP. If I went to a Nissan dealer I don't think I would have paid more than the MSRP. The shop supplies of $25 was not addressed by Lex's. Although I know some shops charge a % for supplies, I feel $25 was high. I feel a shop supply charge is the cost of doing business and just another way of gouging the customer.

02/12/2016
window motor & regulator replaced on 2008 Nissan Quest
The other day my total bill for this job was $878 which included an oil change. I was charged $445 for the motor and $199 for regulator. When I later searched the web on various auto parts suppliers the motor (new) was $90-115 and the regulator (new) was approx. $70. I was also charged $25 for shop supplies. Obviously I was extremely disappointed, as Lex's was recommended by a friend. I guess I should have done my research before the estimate but when I was told it would cost $80 to put the door panel back on, I decided to go ahead. I ask you, do you think I was treated fairly?
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/25/2016

Terry, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. Each and every one helps us to become a better company. Based on the information you have I can certainly understand why you feel the way you do. You're absolutely right, there are cheaper part options out there. As we both know that cheaper doesn't always mean better. While these parts are cheaper, there's a reason for that and the end result is a repair that doesn't last. (the parts you googled were incorrect & didn’t have internal sensors or dual track) The decision we made when we started our business is to provide the very best value we can which means sometimes the repair has an initial higher price but a lower overall cost. And with this part quality, we can provide a 24 Month/24,000 Mile No Hassle Parts & Labor Warranty which is the best in the area. The one thing we did take from your review is to be clearer on any possible diagnostic charges before any work is started.

Tanya, thank you for your response. I checked the other day on a Nissan OEM parts site and the motor was approx $340 MSRP and the regulator $150. If that is what you paid for the parts then I agree that your markup is reasonable. I don't think there was any misinformation that Neil gave me. I just hadn't mentioned the oil change. Again, thank you for your detailed response and addressing my initial issues. Terry C.

RF
Robert F.
Cadillac DTS
02/11/2016 Category: Service
Robert said the business was very accommodating and helpful.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/25/2016

Robert, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We truly appreciate it, and we are always happy to help!

BOB S.
Toyota Tundra
02/10/2016
I took their advice and got new tires.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/11/2016

Glad you were able to get the tires warranted & vibration taken care of.  Thank you for the review.

BC
Bill C.
Chrysler Town
02/10/2016 Category: Service
Bill said the business provided pretty good service.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/25/2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review. I am glad to hear that we are able to provide you with good service, and thank you for being a long-time customer.

BA
Bryce A.
Bradenton, FL
Chevrolet Silverado
02/07/2016 Category: Service
Bryce said he would recommend this business for service. They do good work.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/25/2016

Thank you Bryce for allowing us to look at your truck and for taking time to leave a review. Referrals are so important to a successful business & is keeping us running strong.

Jeff L.
02/05/2016 Category: Service
Jeff said he likes the personal service he gets at this business.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/08/2016

Thank you for the review and for allowing us to service your company fleet trucks.  Quality & service is always our top priority.

TP
Tom P.
Myakka City, FL
02/05/2016 Category: Service
Tom said this is the only business he takes his vehicle to. The service is great and he has no doubt in their abilities to fix it.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/08/2016

Thank you for the trust & loyalty you have given Lex's Automotive.

JUDY F.
Volkswagen Eos
02/04/2016
Wonderful service
We screwed up our appointment and they were wonderful. The service was great.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/25/2016

Thank you for the 5 star positive review. I am glad to hear that we are able to provide you great service when you did get here. No worries on the missed appointment time.

TJ
Thomas J.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/02/2016 Category: Service
Thomas said this business performed the work he went in for and he trusts them to do a good job. They gave him good information and exceeded his expectations.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/04/2016

It is a pleasure to see 5 star reviews from our customers. We are so happy that your visit at Lex's Automotive exceeded your expectations. We will continue to deliver excellent service to all.

Joe L.
02/02/2016 Category: Service
Joe said there were no problems and they fixed his vehicle the way he would do it.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 02/04/2016

Thank you for the review Joe, It is a pleasure having you as a loyal customer.

MIKE H.
Saturn Aura
01/23/2016
Forgot the Belt
Did a good job on tires and software issues. However, one of the engine belts has been squeaking since I left the shop.

LR
LARRY R.
GMC Savana
01/22/2016
1970 GMC Van
Great service, on time delivery, job well done!
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 01/23/2016

It is always a pleasure working with great customers. Thank you for the review.

Roger B.
Elizabethtown, KY
01/18/2016 Category: Service
Roger said this business' employees are pretty good people.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 01/23/2016

Thank you for the 5 stars & hope to see you when your vehicle is due for service.

TOM S.
01/12/2016
One of the few Honest Mechanics Left
I recently brought my Honda in to Lexes Automotive. Lex took care of my vehicle personally. I went to a local tire place and they told me my brakes and tires needed to be replaced. Luckily I went to Lexes for a second opinion. My brakes Were just fine as were my tires. I would recommend Lexes Auto to anyone who doesn't want to throw their money down the toilet.
Tanya L. from Lex's Automotive responded on 01/23/2016

Thank you for taking time to leave a review - We are glad that we could assist you and save you money with items not needed.  We see this a lot and always honest of what the vehicle really needs.