Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

FC
Fred C.
04/29/2018
I have had two or three windshields replaced in the past 5-6 years but I have never been given one of the box of steaks that you advertise and offer. Is that something that I have to ask for or when I file an insurance claim there is no box of steaks?? Fred 850-776-8284 fandccarlson@aol.com

JO
Jacara O.
04/28/2018
Everyone was so kind and ready to help!

Michael M.
04/27/2018
I found the service provided as exceptional. When I visited the shop and the windshield was inspected, I was provided a time to return that afternoon. The repairs were made promptly. The staff were professional, courteous and friendly. The box of steaks were an added bonus but I chose Lloyds because of comments made by others who have used Lloyds for glass repair.

Maribeth R.
04/26/2018
Very professional. Wonderful job and they even came to my work to replace the windshield. Plus a great box of steaks! I love Loyd's Glass!

SF
Shari F.
04/26/2018
Wonderful,kind,service. Thank you for your help

VB
Vic B.
04/26/2018
Overall we had a wonderful experience dealing with Loyd's Glass. They were very professional, took great care of my wife's Infinity QX80, and provided excellent service. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing windshield repair or replacement.

GB
Gary B.
04/26/2018
I've used Lloyd's glass twice and I am a customer for life I have recommended Lloyd's to several friends and my daughter. Your doing a great job. Keep up the great work.

Me-Lisa P.
Pensacola, FL
03/27/2018
Installer was amazing
i just had my window replaced on my soul the installer first surprised me with a box of steaks . Then he informed me how long it would be im at work so as long as he was done by 4 i honestly didnt care how long it took . he laid out a sheet over my seats and shifter so there was no mess left for me to clean . when he was done he explained to me why they give out free steaks i had mentioned i didnt know there would be steak. any way i sign the paperwork and get in my car to move it i notice he took my floorboard covers and shook them out . he didnt have to do that i needed to vac anyways because my floorboard covers were covered in sand i highly recommend this company to everyone who needs a new windshield

Linda M.
Milton, FL
11/21/2017
Great folks to work with
Oliver came out this morning and replaced the windshield in my car. This is the second time I've had then replace a windshield (different car) and both times, they did excellent work and were very nice! And you get a free box of steaks - I'll be picking them up the next time I'm over in Pensacola.

Jim P.
Tallahassee, FL
11/10/2017
Installer took pride in his work!
David did an excellent job. Right on time and installer (David) was very conscientious. I'm pleased with the work and this company. Nice touch to add the steaks...I'll always remember that.

John H.
11/04/2017
Keep providing the professional care and service I received.

Joanne K.
11/03/2017
Appointment was easy to make and I had the glass repaired within 24 hours of my first contact with Shannon. The replacement was done within the hour I was told it would take. Shannon is friendly and professional. I have already recommended this business to people I have spoken with. This business will be my first call in the future.

CP
Carter P.
11/02/2017
The staff was friendly and professional. The work was completed on time.

GS
Gary S.
11/02/2017
This was the fourth time I have used this business for windshields and a rear window. They are the ultimate in professionalism. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The glass work was done on time and looks great. They took care of the insurance company and everything else. I have recommended them to family and friends.

John M.
11/02/2017
J.R. was phenomenal through every aspect of the process. Thanks.

John P.
Everytuing was great

David B.
11/01/2017
Have always used this business. They are the best in the area.

Rebecca R.
11/01/2017
You are all awesome. From the phone call to the final product. Everyone was friendly and professional. Thanks so much.

EL
Emanuel L.
11/01/2017
Everyone at this business, from the front desk to the technicians, was very helpful and did a great job. Thanks.

David H.
11/01/2017
This is the second time I have used this business in Pensacola. The service and workmanship were high quality.