GW
Gary W.
Galesburg, IL
05/21/2021
Quick Dave
Was checking in for our stay at PCB we noticed a big crack on windshield. After frustrating calls to "those other" people in the area, I called Lloyds. Should have called them first! Jennifer was so kind and reassuring that everything was going to be ok and that she was going to take care of us. Cant say enough about how professional and helpful this gal was. And, she even made me feel comfortable about the mobile installer....Quick Dave she called him. What a super guy....knew his job very well. Awesome company and excellent service. Don't read any other review. My wife and I lived this one. It turned out great. Thank you Jennifer and Dave. Oh yeah....you too Lloyds, for keeping employees like this. You get highest marks from this customer.

Joseph S.
Pensacola, FL
03/12/2021
Courtesy and the Benchmark of Professionalism!!!
I had my sliding rear window replaced on my 19'GMC and I was very impressed with every facet of service that I received from the entire staff. This is a company that actually goes above and beyond the call of duty. You can tell that these employees take great pride in what they do, not just a couple of them but ALL of them. I am a customer for life for sure! Thank-you Oliver for a job well-done sir!

Johnny S.
Youngstown, FL
12/15/2020
Awesome people and workmanship
Wish i could give 100 stars these people are great. Wont ever use anyone else. Great job thank you so very much!

LC
Letecia C.
11/17/2020
I cannot remember the customer service rep that helped me but she was FANTASTIC!!

Lester B.
11/11/2020
The Technician was very Professional, and very Knowledgeble.

Debbie B.
Miramar Beach, FL
11/06/2020
Very professional and thorough. Above and Beyond Service
Brian came to my house to replace a windshield and he was excellent. I live in Sandestin Resort and we have lots of pine trees which drop lots of pine needles on my car. Brian opened the hood and blew the pine needles off which I did not expect. He took his time and did a great job. He even put the stickers from my old windshield onto the new one. Very satisfied customer, will recommend!! The representative that scheduled the replacement was also very nice and helpful.

Lindsey S.
11/04/2020
:) awesome service, very professional!

Michael S.
10/18/2020
Great work.

DT
Doug T.
10/15/2020
One of the best customer service experiences I've ever had. Prompt and professional service from all employees throughout process.

Tim B.
Really good steaks

CG
Chester G.
10/15/2020
excellent people to deal with. highly recommend

TA
Tricia A.
10/14/2020
Lloyd's Glass is a fantastic place to get your glass repairs. They were excellent and professional from customer service to the repair technician. The Technician was very knowledgeable about my Lexus. I will take all my future glass repairs to Lloyd's Auto Glass!

Beatrice B.
10/14/2020
I will highly recommend Lloyds Glass Repair Service Shop. Ms. Shannon is a true professional in the office and on the phone ?? Service provided with a smile.

FK
Francisco K.
10/14/2020
The office staff were very friendly, accommodating, and professional. The tech seemed to really took care of my vehicle and was very careful and meticulous in installing my windshields.

RT
Richard T.
10/14/2020
Replacement windshield was done on time as promised