Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

JO
Jack O.
10/31/2019
Outstanding Service!
David from Lloyd’s was on time, courteous and extremely professional. I was extremely pleased with Lloyds service. If I should ever need another windshield replaced I will insist on Lloyds.

KH
Kelli H.
10/12/2019
Fast and friendly!
Brian came to my home to replace the windshield on my Honda Pilot. He was pleasant, conscientious, and obviously experienced. From the initial call to the office to signing off on completed work, Lloyds was a pleasure! I’ll tell my friends!

CK
Candy K.
09/04/2019
Great Service!
I work at Navy Federal out in Beulah. I was in need of a windshield repair (thanks Mr 18 wheeler!) but had little time to actually go and leave my car somewhere. My daughter told me about Lloyds so I decided to try them instead of the normal company I used previously. They came out to my job - hunted my car down in the garage (3000 car garage mind you), notified me they were here and by the time I went on my break an hour or so later - everything was done! I will not hesitate to use them again and the steaks were delicious and a very nice bonus!

RD
Rebekah D.
08/21/2019
Fast & freindly service!
My rep David was amazing! He called ahead to let me know he was on the way, which is awesome. He arrived with a smile on his face and was very friendly. He did a great job! Good work Lloyd's :)

Jimmy T.
08/12/2019
Amazing customer service
I had them replace the windshield in my Yukon pick my truck back up today and let me say they do amazing work. Bruce and Wade where my technicians and I'm here to tell you there was no glass no nothing my vehicle was perfect when I picked it up. This is the first time in a long time I've had zero issues for the windshield replacement or debris left in my vehicle I want to say thank you guys y'all did an amazing job and you have my business from here on out.. the location I visited is in Pensacola Florida on Old Palafox y'all go see him for all your glass needs

EM
Erica M.
06/25/2019
Within 24 hours of calling , my windshield was fixed. David was very friendly and promtply got the job done. Extremely impressed with the company, and will use again if need be.

LT
Lee T.
06/12/2019
Great Customer Service
From the person I talked to on the phone, to the people who greeted me at the front desk, to the service techs, the staff was very friendly and welcoming. They made it known that they appreciated the business. The replacement was done with excellence and the dash was cleaned as well afterward.

J D.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
05/27/2019
POOR ETHICS AND LACK OF INTEGRITY....POOR QUALITY OF STAFF AND SERVICE...CRIMINALS
The one star is just for the opportunity to put this review here. My fiancé used this company for a windshield replacement. They will not own up to their errors/mistakes and now she is having to drive her vehicle with a continuous, extremely loud, annoying noise resulting from a poor install. The windshield was positioned too low during installation and is not positioned correctly to the cowl. I can't have a phone conversation with her when she is driving because the noise is so loud. They refused to make this right. They treat her as if SHE has done something wrong. They keep telling her that they will look into this and never call her back. This is wrong on so many levels. They have falsified reports to the insurance company and Safelite. They are liars and extremely rude. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE.

CL
Carla L.
Freeport, FL
05/07/2019
Best service
I highly recommend this company! They came to my house May 1st & replaced my windshield, & Roy was the one to installed it. He was very professional & kind. He had it done & no time! Plus I got free steaks too! If you need a windshield I highly recommend this company!!! They ROCK!

RT
Rebecca T.
01/17/2019
Their customer service in impeccable!
Their customer service in impeccable! They stayed in contact with me until my new windshield came in. The morning it came in they were at my place of work by noon replacing my windshield. The installation tech Brian was very nice and polite. His service vehicle was clean and very organized which I feel is the reason why he had my windshield installed in a very timely manner! Thank you Brian and Lloyd's glass in Pensacola, Florida!! You guys are awesome!

LC
Laurie C.
Wewahitchka, FL
01/11/2019
Second Time Getting Great Service
Used Lloyd's Glass to replace the windshield within the last couple of years and when the windshield got hit by a rock this week I asked for Lloyd's again. Prompt, polite, and efficient service is what I got once again, another 5 star review.

Joy F.
12/30/2018
Outstanding service!
I hope I convey how amazing Llyod's Glass is with customer service and installation of my windshield. I brought my vehicle in because water was leaking into the passenger floor board. Before jumping in & replacing the windshield they looked at every avenue of possibilities. They informed me along the way of what was taking place. It was detective work for sure. Thankfully it was raining & the leak promptly presented itself! My windshield was replaced & simple directions given on the care. Outstanding service! I would not hesitate to return & will sing your praises to everyone!

Maureen D.
12/02/2018
Thankful & Blessed
Due to my daily 20 minute drive, one way, from Pensacola to Milton, along with the never ending road construction on Hwy 10, last week I had to have my windshield replaced, for the 3rd time within 5 years...I contacted my insurance company again; however, the “other” glass company stated they couldn’t fix it until the following week...I then recalled a television commercial for Lloyds, googled their reviews, gave them a call, and they were able to fix it right away...Not only was the work completed “top notch,” but the “customer service” was “over the top”...including YoYo...I will, most definitely, be a lifetime customer...THANK YOU ALL...
Sincerely,
Maureen

Sent from my iPhone

AT
Alvin T.
11/21/2018
Great service replacing my windshield! :-)
Bruce and Olivier did an outstanding job.
Great customer service from the time I walked into the door until I left!
OBTW Get the box of steaks! :-) I had one earlier and it was delicious. :-)

RN
Ronnie N.
11/09/2018
850 Strong! Thanks!!
Since October 10th, the day Panama City was devestated by Hurricane Michael our lives have been in turmoil. I had minor damage to my vehicle and my windshield was broken. I called Safelite and their first technician came out with the wrong windshield. The second technician came out and said there was damage to the seal and I would have to take it to a body shop. I found Lloyd’s online and called them. The office person (Taltha) talked me through the process and put me on the schedule. The technician, Brian Dunford, showed up around 5 pm after working in the area all day and fixed the issue with the seal and replaced the windshield with no problems! I just want to thank your company and especially Brian for giving us a sense of normalcy in a chaotic situation! I know a windshield isn’t that big of a deal normally but when you’re surrounded by so much pain and suffering in our area it means a lot! I will always use Lloyd’s Glass in the future! If you have an Employee of the Year, my vote is for Brian! Thanks Brian!

Jacob W.
09/24/2018
Windshield Replacement
Excellent service done by David in replacing my windshield. He came to my work and was able to handle everything there and allow me to not take off additional time from work. Would definitely recommended this company if anyone is searching! If you don't see a location near you still call, THEY WILL DRIVE TO YOU! Fantastic company!

WS
Willa S.
09/14/2018
Rearview Mirror
I had a fallen rearview mirror, did not break, it was just hanging. I purchased some glue to reset my mirror. Mentioned It to my son, and he advised me to take it to a Glass or Windshield company who will do it FREE because they want your business. I went to Lloyd's Glass as I remember using them years ago to replace my windshield. Well most views are correct, the staff is very polite and helpful. Will tell you were to go if you need other work done that they cannot do. Well, I had to pay $10.00 for the service, which wasn't bad at all. But their ad said a nominal $5.00 charge for the rearview mirror job, and if you have used them before, the service is FREE. No questions of any previous services were asked. I was expecting No Charge or a $5.00 fee; so I was shocked when Greg said the cost is $10.00 and I did not think to mention the advertisement that I read on line. Maybe the ad is for bigger jobs than what I had. Most of the time a company will ask, "Have We Served You before? Maybe the online advertisement needs to be revised. Well, it's no big deal. The advertisement was my main concern, the service was good.

SK
Sherri K.
08/05/2018
Windshield replacement
Great service. With the first phone call I was given an appointment the next day. David went above and beyond with great customer service.

RT
Regina T.
07/26/2018
Wonderful Company! Wonderful People!
Oliver is the Gentleman that I opened my door too, he was very pleasant and funny, gave him my keys and in know time at all he was done with the job. I’m very pleased with this Company and they stand behind there work and word. Thanks So Much!!! JRT and Oliver you both are awesome people!!

Denise C.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
07/24/2018
Brian was very nice and had a wonderful attitude!! So, cool that y’all come to the customers!! Thank U !! And also , Thanks for the Steaks 🤙