CAROLYN M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/12/2020
Carri loves Locketts auto care
I family and I have been going to Mike’s for many years. A couple of years ago I bought a new car so I was using the dealer for all the three-year free services they offered. Couple weeks ago this spring in one of the seats broke I went to the dealer without even checking it they told me that just looking at the seat and taking it apart it would cost me at least $270 so I said never mind. Stopped in to see Mike his son looked at it said no problem he could take care of it I brought my car in on Monday not only did they fix the seat they gave me my 36,000 mile maintenance services for not even a quarter of what the dealer was going to charge me to do the whole thing. As always LOCKETTS didn’t disappoint me. Perfection! Mike and his team has always made me feel like I’m part of their family. I trust them with my life. I am so glad I came back home. I’ll see you again in 6000 miles thank you and be safe

VS
VICTORIA S.
08/11/2020
100,000 mile tune up, air conditioner
honest, dependable. great work, stand by their work

08/11/2020
They do a great job
They do a great job. Very kind Always help in an emergency. They stand behind their work

ND
NANCY D.
Nissan Rogue
08/10/2020
Fast Service
My a/c stopped working. They told me to bring it in. Within 1 1/2 hours it was fixed. They checked the freon it was full, detected one of the doors was stuck.. Working great. They also checked my transmission fluid (Nissan), it was fine. Very friendly. I will use them again.

Columbia, MD
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/10/2020
Work done right
Work done on time and correctly

KN
KEITH N.
Gwynn Oak, MD
Nissan Rogue
08/07/2020
Great service, very nice people
Very professional

My D.
08/07/2020 Category: Service
My said the staff are nice and they provide good service.

JEFF H.
Elkridge, MD
08/03/2020
Great service. They are very efficient, get you in and out in good time. They know you by name. I love to support family businesses. I recommend them to everyone I know!

JIM H.
08/03/2020
Fast, Professional, accommodating
Feels good to have a mechanic you can trust!
Got me in on the same day, ended up being a much more minor problem than I expected, and flexible in figuring out payments and how to get the car back.

JOHN R.
Columbia, MD
Hyundai Tucson
07/25/2020
Quality of workmanship
In addition to excellence in workmanship, Mr Lockett and his crew communicate with customers and complete the job in a most timely mannner.

CONCETTA C.
07/23/2020
Outstanding Experience Everytime!
Mike Lockett is an honest, caring , knowledgeable & trustworthy gentleman. He & his entire staff go the extra mile to take good care of his clients.

NM
NANCY M.
Baltimore, MD
07/17/2020
RELIABLE, HONEST, EXCELLENT WORK, AND FRIENDLY
I've been going to Lockett's for auto service for years. They were recommended to me by 2 of my neighbors. They have always done excellent work, sometimes even going over and above what I expected. NEVER had a complaint! The owner and his family are always pleasant to deal with too.

JOHN B.
Honda Fit
07/16/2020
Outstanding service and professionalism. Quality work at a reasonable price.

JOAN G.
Baltimore, MD
07/14/2020
Best Service
I trust Lockett’s to take care of my car and help me get where I need to go. I consider all of the people at Lockett’s to be friends that I can depend on.

SD
STEPHEN D.
YORK
07/14/2020
Oil Change
What great service. They were super busy, but took me right in. They were done in no time. I would highly recommend Lockett’s.