AL
Andrew L.
Albertville, MN
Cadillac Seville
06/17/2014 Category: Service
Andrew said this business has convenient hours. They are open on Saturday.

BL
Brandon L.
06/17/2014 Category: Service
Brandon said they are honest and the service was quick.

DF
David F.
06/17/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Kathy. She said this facility always gets her vehicle in. They explain everything. They are nice and reliable.

RY

LN
Linda N.
Champlin, MN
06/16/2014 Category: Service
Linda said she has been using this business for over 10 years now and they are always consistent with their work.

PC
PAULINE C.
Osseo, MN
06/15/2014
Expert workmanship, friendly staff, great communication ....
We are long time customer's, who wouldn't think of going to any other business for our cars.....

CASEY B.
Scion tC
06/15/2014
I had a great first experience and will definitely be bringing my car back whenever I need maintenance done.

BK
BARRY K.
06/14/2014
Always there for you
Great service with a smile.

GM
Greg M.
06/12/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Linda. She said this business is very thorough.

SG
Sharyn G.
06/11/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Alan. He said this business is accommodating and honest.

TL
TOM L.
06/10/2014
Great Service!
As always, I receive honest & efficient service at MG Auto. We have been customers for 30+ years!

Donald H.
Osseo, MN
06/09/2014
Considerate and helpful - ALWAYS!
In 32 years of having work on my vehicles at Maple Grove Auto THEY HAVE NEVER TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF ME.! Always honest! INTEGRITY IS THE THEME WORD......

TA
TOM A.
06/09/2014
In and out quick! Honest techs - free loaner car for overnight work - love that!
Had a noise coming from the front-left wheel. Turned out to be just the dust shield for the brake got bent into the rotor. Had other work being done as well but they fixed the dust shield and charged me nothing for that - great!

CG
CONRAD G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/07/2014
Fast, efficient, professional, friendly service.
I was in and out quickly, and was informed of some up-coming maintenance needs. I will make an appointment for next month.

BA
BRENT A.
Acura 3.2TL
06/05/2014
Headlight knowledge
I brought my car in to have a headlight changed and it was kind of a failure.I know that it is not a simple headlight but I was disappointed to find out that the fuse was blown and that is probably why the headlight didn't work in the first place. No one at the shop checked that I guess. the people were nice enough but the service seems a little bit lacking to me. I expect a shop to have more knowledge than me.
Angie A., Manager from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 06/05/2014

Hello Brent, I just read your review and I am sorry that we missed that. When you called I was hoping it would be a much simpler headlight instead of the High Intensity Discharge kind. Our technicians were all booked up that day and we normally just have our oil change staff on hand to replace headlights. Due to the fact they were special headlights it would have been more appropriate to have one of our technicians look at it. My goal was to get you out of there having you spend as little money as possible since cost was one of the main concerns. I should have recommended that we set up an appointment to have one of our ASE certified technicians look at it. That is where I went wrong. Most of our techs here have over 20 years of experience and do excellent work. Unfortunately one of them was not available to look at it that day. I apologize again and I hope you will reconsider us down the road.

Angie Annunziata
Manager
763-425-8575

JJ
JASON J.
06/05/2014
Top Notch Service
Everyone at MG Auto is courteous and professional. I am always confident that my vehicle is well inspected and well maintained. Actual service performed is always well explained by the maintenance professional in person and nicely detailed on the invoice. Well run business!!

WG
WALTER G.
Buick Regal
Oil Change benefit
They always clean & vacuum the floors.

DON H.
Mitsubishi Galant
Peace of Mind
So great having Maple Grove Auto the place where my car is cared for and carefully studied. I have full confidence in M G Auto, and I have NEVER been taken advantage of in any form or matter.

KARYLANNE M.
St. Michael, MN
Lincoln MKX
Brad Johnson!
Trustworthiness, reliability and excellent customer service. Also, quality of work. This review covers many visits to your facility.

CAROL H.
Volkswagen Cabriolet
06/04/2014
A long history and personalized service
These people are extremely competent and caring and fair. Nice environment too.