GB
Gary B.
Champlin, MN
Cadillac CTS
05/14/2014 Category: Service
Gary said he thinks Mark went out of his way to get his tires and he would like to thank him.
Angie A., Manager from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 05/20/2014

Hello Gary, I let Mark read your review and am writing this on his behalf. He wanted to thank you for the kind words and let you know it was no problem at all.

Shelley H.
Toyota Yaris
05/14/2014 Category: Service
Shelley said she loves it at this business. She has been a customer for 30 years and she won't go to any other business for her vehicle. They offer free rental vehicles while her vehicle is getting serviced. They have an excellent staff who are polite, courteous and professional.
Angie A., Manager from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 05/20/2014

Thank you so much for the review Shelley. We really appreciate your business and your kind words about our staff.

DAN H.
05/08/2014
timely and professional service with the customer in mind.
Amazing! I was in and out withing 30 minutes. Excellent service
Mark B. from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 05/08/2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your buisness.

BT
BRANDON T.
Nissan Maxima
05/06/2014
Great Responses
Answers to my questions are explanatory with excellent information.
Mark B. from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 05/08/2014

BILL H.
05/05/2014
Customer SErvice
Excellent customer service and a good set of mechanics!
Angie A., Manager from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 05/20/2014

Hello Bill, Just wanted to thank you for taking the time and leaving a review. Its always good to hear that customers are pleased with our service.

ALLAN M.
Chevrolet HHR
05/04/2014
Honest with reasonable prices
MG Auto does a great job keeping my car running - I've never been stalled by the road. They are also very honest about what really needs to be done now, what can wait and what is optional. Several years ago they called me and told me the tech had accidentally fried the computer in the car and they were covering the replacement cost! Most shops would have just put it on the bill. I've been going there for 15 years and think they are the best shop around.
Angie A., Manager from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 05/20/2014

Hello Allan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. You have been coming here for so long and we really appreciate customers like you and the buisness you give us.

WW
WENDI W.
Plymouth, MN
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/03/2014
Excellent Service, Attention to Detail
Brad was very thorough. He completed all the repairs I had asked for, keeping me informed of the cost. He also let me know when other issues were revealed, whether or not they were critical to repair and when, and how much those repairs would cost. He completed only the repairs I had authorized, and always made me feel comfortable with my choices. I trust him entirely with my vehicle.
Angie A., Manager from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 05/20/2014

Hey Wendi, thank you for leaving us a review. I let Brad read it and he thanks you as well for the kind words. We really appreciate your buisness and we are happy that you have put your trust in us.

DAVE D.
Chrysler Concorde
05/02/2014
From Dave Dalluge 2002 Chrs.
I gave a Review to AAA and said, it was a very nice crew who did a wonderful Job. Even Matt. put up with me.
Angie A., Manager from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 05/20/2014

Hello Dave, we appreciate the review and your sense of humor around here. Thanks for your return buisness as always.

LAWRENCE M.
Saturn SL2
05/02/2014
Pleasant Oil Change Experience
I arrived for my appointment and they got me right in. The work was performed quickly and well and the staff was very pleasant. Good experience.
Angie A., Manager from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 05/19/2014

Thank you so much for the review Lawrence. We are happy you are pleased with our shop. We look forward to seeing you again.

DARRYL B.
GMC Yukon
05/01/2014
The people are great.
Good service Good people Good pricing and honest.