LL
Leonard L.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Leonard said the staff treated him well and did what they said for a reasonable price. The mechanics were the best.

KH
Ken H.
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Ken said he had a problem with his vehicle and the business figured it out and fixed it. They charged him for the fuel filter and he said it was over the top expensive. He said that it was way too much.

Kirk S.
Toyota Pickup
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Kirk said this business's staff has always been great, they are easy to work with and he has never had any issues.

CHRIS S.
Bend, OR
Toyota Tundra 4WD
10/02/2019
Still Running
Every time I take my car to Marshalls, it still runs like a top when I pick it up.

NE
NEIL E.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/28/2019
This was my second visit to Marshalls, and in both visits their workmanship was excellent, their cost estimates were accurate, and their attitude friendly yet professional. They certainly deserve the 5 stars.

LA
LINDA A.
09/25/2019
Professional, skilled, dedicated to their profession technicians !!!!!!!
This place ROCKS.....they know their stuff !!!!!

KH
KATHY H.
09/21/2019
Fixed heater
Great service. Nice people

Craig S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Craig said the staff is really good to them and works with them.

Susie B.
Prineville, OR
09/08/2019
Marshall's Is The Best Around
My late hubby started with Marshall's back in '13 when we moved to Terrebonne from Bend. It was a personal referral. And even though I suffered losing my hubby in '17, and moved further away, to Prineville, I still bring my remaining vehicle to Marshalls! I trust them. They're total pros. They're always looking out for me. They call with findings before starting spendy work, for customer approval. It just doesn't get any better than that for a senior widow with needing car repairs.

SUSAN S.
09/07/2019
A business you can trust!
Very trustworthy and always good service. I’ve used them for years.

SUSAN B.
Terrebonne, OR
09/06/2019
I love Marshalls!
A mouse nest in my heat-a/c motor! Who knew! All I knew was my a/c fan made such a roaring noise that my head couldn't handle the decibels. It was swiftly corrected and my a/c is restored like new.

RK
Robert K.
Dodge Dakota
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Robert said they did a good job.

PF
Paul F.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Paul's wife. She said that they are consistently helpful, timely and affordable.

Jon W.
Cadillac Escalade
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Jon said he knew the people at the business and they did a good job.

ES
EVERETT S.
08/30/2019
Help my radiator sprung a leak.
I was driving down midway 97 when to my surprise the windshield was covered in antifreeze. I went straight to Masshall's Automotive. They have serviced my truck in the past with excellent results. The next day I was backon thr road. Good job Maeshall's.

AC
Aaron C.
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said the service provided by this business was excellent, quick, and on point. He said he loves the staff and they have done him right. He added he will continue to go here.

KP
KATIE P.
Terrebonne, OR
08/28/2019
Problem
I appreciate how they've taken time to listen to my concerns and worked around my schedule. But when I had my alternator replaced, they either left or dropped one of the old bolts on the front of the new one; a spark was arcing over to it and fried the new alternator, and I had to have it replaced again a few weeks later (thankfully, at no charge).
LANCE H., Owner from Marshall's Automotive responded on 08/29/2019

Katie,
    I'm sorry that you had an issue with your new alternator while you were out of town, and, as you now know, the NAPA Autocare warranty worked well - nationwide 2 year parts and labor warranty. New alternators do fail occasionally, I'm not sure what the replacement shop told you, but I'm not convinced that a "dropped bolt" would sit on top of a "replacement bolt" for two weeks, and then short out - that kind of sounds like a service advisor trying to make up a smart story - sorry that you had to deal with that.

PB
Paul B.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the service was prompt. The problem was taken care of. The price was fair.

DK
DAVE K.
Powell Butte, OR
Chevrolet Traverse
08/26/2019
Safety
They are always concerned for our safety. If they think there is a problem they quickly discuss it with us and help us decide the best course of action to insure our safety.
They are both professional and caring. We know we are well taken care of.

Mike H.
Toyota Tundra
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Mike said his overall experience was very good.