ALIE S.
04/30/2021
Fantastic service!
My truck's water pump seized up and threw all the belts at the top of the pass on Friday. I had the truck towed to Marshall's and they had everything fixed and back to me by Tuesday! I was very impressed, and the cost was very reasonable. This is why we go to Marshall's!

Renee S.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Renee said that she trusts the business.

NP
NAVEEN P.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/19/2021
Honest work
I've taken my cars there several times, and each time they were friendly and professional. Their quotes are accurate and the offer affordable options. Every time.

SUSAN S.
04/15/2021
Experienced, Professional and Personable
Lance and crew are great to work with. They are experienced and friendly to work with. I highly recommend Marshall’s for you vehicle maintenance and repair needs.

Joe P.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Joe said they are always reliable. If something comes up they call quickly, before doing extra work. They are very personable and easy to get information from, so he can make a good choice and the price is what they quoted, or less.

Cheyne S.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Cheyne said Lance provided good reliable work.

Jared C.
Honda Civic Si
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Jared said the business was very informative, helpful and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

DO
DANIEL O.
04/02/2021
Marshall’s are honest!!!!
Marshall’s is an honest shop. They found an issue on our European diesel car that they didn’t have experience working with. They gave us all of the information they found, suggested we take it to a mechanic who had experience dealing with that issue, and didn’t charge us a penny! I couldn’t believe it. We’ll be life long customers. They’re professional, honest, and kind. They’ve also been extremely professional with every other experience we’ve had with them. They do great work and charge very reasonably. Thanks Marshall’s!!!

PF
Paul F.
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Betsy. She said they have been consistently timely ,affordable and friendly.

BP
Beth P.
Nissan Titan
03/12/2021 Category: Service
Beth said the customer service is great. They contact her to let her know what's going on with her vehicle. They fix it the first time. She's just really happy with the business.

03/11/2021
My go to place for repairs.
Marshalls has been servicing my vehicles for more years than I can recall. They have never disappointed me. Highly recommend.

DOUG S.
03/11/2021
routine service
Marshall's does all my routine vehicle servicing. I trust them implicitly. They are professional and they do great work for an honest price.

CG
CHARLOTTE G.
03/10/2021
Trustworthy
I was told that Marshall’s was trustworthy and they were right. I’ve been going to Marshall’s for about seven years for brakes and regular car maintenance. I’ve been completely satisfied with their work and great customer service. Make an appointment today for all your car needs.

BR
BONNI R.
Terrebonne, OR
03/10/2021
Great experiences
They know who you and your car are and take very good care of you.

BC
Bob C.
Powell Butte, OR
03/09/2021
Took my dodge truck in to have the heater doors replaced using my own after market parts, which i wasn't sure they would be willing to do since i didn't purchase the new ones from Marshals. They were more than willing to do the work and recommended i replace the heater core while they were in there as that is a known issue. They did the work at s very reasonable cost. When i got my truck home i noticed that the lights weren't working on my heater controls, i called them to inquire about it, they said they didn't think they could have caused it but told me to bring it in. I told them i would have a look at it first to see if it was something as easy as s loose plug and when i took the heater controls out i found 3 burned out light bulbs, i imagine 2 had been burned out before i brought it in and there other just happened to burn out while they had my truck. Loved their willingness to look for the problem even if they didn't think they caused it. My other dodge truck is there now getting the same thing done.